Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 659
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Join a Pirate Party on Mljet
- Visit the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Chill on pristine coastal beaches
- Discover the coastal city of Split
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KMkarenWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentOver the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small and claustrophobic but tbh we were only sleeping in it so no big deal. One thing I found inconvenient was the local payment having to be in pounds, ideally this should of had an option of the local currency, or a card payment would have been a better option.Show detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was such an amazing trip… I wouldn't have changed anything as far as experience and over all activities. We got to explore not only every island but had down time to do what we wanted to do during the day. Everyone was great and super helpful and very informative . There is no other way I would have explored Croatia. Next time I do travel talk I will make sure to bring my own bath towels and pillowcases because I felt a little gross by the end with the same linens all week. Other than that I think it was amazing I would definitely do it again and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and other explorers out there!Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Rachel, thank you for your wonderful feedback, sounds like you had an amazing time, thank you for the photos they look amazing. Hopefully we'll be able to see you on one of our other tours in the near future.
- NNWritten on September 5, 20162.0 - Rather poorExpensive for a budget trip. Cabins have no air con and is too hot and loud to sleep. Food is average and the local payment is a rip off, just include it in the price. Crew was great.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi N , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In respect to cabins not having air con, under the inclusion section of the tour on our website, it does not state we have air con in the rooms, but it does state air con in the common areas. In respect to the the local payment , this is to help out with payment of the tour as well as if someone would end up cancelling at the last minute they would not loose the local payment portion. We hope we’ve answered all of your queries and have taken your feedback very seriously as our customer’s opinions and views are very important to us. Thank you.
- JWJasonWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was one of the best tours we have been on. Loads of fun with lots of swimming and enjoying the islands . Amy our tour guide was perfect, she was always there to help out if we needed anything, showed us around the islands very friendly and you can tell she loves her job, but than again who wouldn't.Show detailed ratings
- SWSamWritten on June 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was extraordinary everything went smoothly the crew kept us upto date with weather and travel plans. Monica was the best tour guide we could have asked for! Lots of knowledge about the places we went. She was always happy to help and answer any questions. Always had a nice smile on her face and very friendly! 10 out of 10.Show detailed ratings
- DHDanWritten on June 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was everything I had hoped for and more. A great group of people, crazy parties, incredible scenery, an awesome crew and a tour guide who really impressed me with her knowledge of the areas and their history despite only having led a few tours previously. I've made memories and friends that I'll keep with me for the rest of my life - in fact I'd have to say this trip was the most enjoyable week of my life so far.Show detailed ratings
- RRachelWritten on June 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat a week!! What a crew!! Thank you to everyone who made Sail Croatia AMAZING. Working for a tour operator myself I am well aware of the good, the bad and the ugly that come hand in hand with all types of travel. I also have a general idea of what to expect, from the tour guide and travel talk. I can honestly say that this trip went beyond expectations. Monica was the glue that held the unruly and pretty unusual crew together - keeping us in check, making sure everyone got what they wanted from each destination and rallying us when it was needed. She made sure no man was left behind and was full of information from the history of Croatia to the activities available. I can’t thank her enough! The crew were brilliant, the boat was just plain cool and the booking process was easy, I would recommend – and have recommended this trip to all my friends.Show detailed ratings
- EHEllieWritten on June 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentWould definitely recommend!! Awesome week with an amazing bunch of people made even better by the incredible tour leader, Mon! Everything you would want in a tour and more!Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on June 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentWould definitely recommend this tour! Croatia is such a beautiful place and you will have an amazing time there no matter who you go with though I'm so glad I chose to go with travel talk as I met some really awesome people, our tour guide Mon was so helpful and you could tell she really wanted to make sure everyone had the best time possible! The crew were amazing and we definitely had the coolest boat by far, can't beat sailing on a pirate ship!Show detailed ratings
- ALAlastairWritten on June 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis is an amazing cruise with the most incredible tour guide! If you get Monica Davis you'll be having a good time! Highly recommended, great experience!!! Love Ali and Dan xxShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 6: Makarska, Omis
- Day 7: Omis, Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
The tour operator does not assist with extra arrangements in this destination, therefore clients will need to make their own arrangements.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8. After breakfast the group will disembark and say their goodbyes!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Split0 seats left$54USD $1,744+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$926$1,798-52%USD $872+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$823$1,598-52%USD $775+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$771$1,498-52%USD $727+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$720$1,398-52%USD $678+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Split7 seats left$699$1,358-52%USD $659+ $252 Local Payment
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Split0 seats left$33USD $1,065+ $252 Local Payment
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Split0 seats left$31USD $1,007+ $252 Local Payment
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Split0 seats left$24USD $774+ $252 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $659 for Sail Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Dubrovnik to Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Dubrovnik to Split