Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 698
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore 'Game of Thrones’ filming location, Dubrovnik
- Party all night with friends in a 13th-century fortress
- Visit Mljet, the island featured in Homer's epic Odyssey
- Drop anchor in wine heaven and celeb hot-spot, Hvar
- Savour traditional Croatian cuisine during a boat BBQ
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Travel Talk
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 6: Makarska, Omis
- Day 7: Omis, Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JohnWritten on September 26, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Croatia is beautiful. The boat has no actually sails. The rooms were small. The food on the boat was decent enough but quite unimpressive. The group was pretty chill but with a positive energy for exploration and adventure. Our guide Missy was always... Read more
- OrintaWritten on September 12, 20193.0 - Average
I had massive allergic reaction ,which was caused by bugs on the boat as soon as I left the boat all the allergic reaction cleared but ,boat is very poorly cleaned and rooms don’t look like that they are ever deep cleaned . The excursions were very poor as... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Orinta , we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up and response back to you accordingly within the time allowed . Thank youReview collected by Travel Talk
- IrisWritten on August 19, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Please state it the description this trip is a party trip targeting 18-23 year old people from Australia. If you are looking for a party with massive drinking every day, this is definitely a trip you need to book.Review collected by Travel Talk
- TessWritten on July 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour! Sleep, eat, swim and repeat, an amazing combination. Couldn’t have been happier with the tripReview collected by Travel Talk
- MaritaWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an opportunity... Read more
- JNJonathanWritten on September 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could have... Read more
- BGBridgetWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The crew on my boat was amazing. City tours could be lackluster but generally a really great trip! Great that we all had ensuites!
- AAshleaWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My spilt to Dubrovnik sail with travel talk was amazing. I was on the LAV pirate ship and loved every minute. The crew on our ship including Deano, Minny, and Joesph were amazing and constantly made everyone smile! The food cooked by chef macho was well and... Read more
- KMkarenWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Over the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small and claustrophobic but tbh we were only sleeping in it so no big deal. One thing I found inconvenient was the local payment having... Read more
- RachelWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - Excellent
This was such an amazing trip… I wouldn't have changed anything as far as experience and over all activities. We got to explore not only every island but had down time to do what we wanted to do during the day. Everyone was great and super helpful and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Rachel, thank you for your wonderful feedback, sounds like you had an amazing time, thank you for the photos they look amazing. Hopefully we'll be able to see you on one of our other tours in the near future.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
The tour operator does not assist with extra arrangements in this destination, therefore clients will need to make their own arrangements.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8. After breakfast the group will disembark and say their goodbyes!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Split10+ seats left$885$1,719-52%USD $834
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Split10+ seats left$937$1,819-52%USD $883
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,019$1,979-52%USD $960
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,071$2,079-52%USD $1,009
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,163$2,259-52%USD $1,096
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,054$2,259-47%USD $1,205
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,054$2,259-47%USD $1,205
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 26, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,054$2,259-47%USD $1,205
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,054$2,259-47%USD $1,205
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Split10+ seats left$1,054$2,259-47%USD $1,205
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 December 2019, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,215 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Dubrovnik to Split