Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 387
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Join a Pirate Party on Mljet
- Visit the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Chill on pristine coastal beaches
- Discover the coastal city of Split
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- MaritaWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an opportunity to experience a tour like no other with the most amazing way to see Croatia from sea and land. The crew of this beautiful vessel are so much fun. Getting involved with the tour go-ers too. Part of this unique experience is to lay back on well laid out lounge chairs or comfy sun beds on either two of the top decks soaking up the sun and sea air as you watch, listen and learn a bit of what life is like at sea as the crew preform their tasks of maning this vessel. The crew are welcoming and accommodating working around lazing tour goers as they enjoy the sun, drinks and games on deck and anchoring the ship in the most special places for tour goers to dive off the ship and swim around the most beautiful waters of Croatia's ocean. To watch the sun rise from the porthole bed room window as the crew pull up anchor and sail us to another amazing destination is just sublime!! The tour group I was with ranged from ages late 60s (Show detailed ratings
- JNJonathanWritten on September 8, 20184.0 - GoodThe crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could have been changed at least once through the trip. Overall I found the destinations varied and I had a thoroughly good time.Show detailed ratings
- BGBridgetWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe crew on my boat was amazing. City tours could be lackluster but generally a really great trip! Great that we all had ensuites!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleaWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy spilt to Dubrovnik sail with travel talk was amazing. I was on the LAV pirate ship and loved every minute. The crew on our ship including Deano, Minny, and Joesph were amazing and constantly made everyone smile! The food cooked by chef macho was well and truly above expectations and every meal was delicious! But our tour leader JoJo was on another level, she went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. She would take us on a walking tour to help orientate us in every new place we went and gave us a little bit of information and lots of great ideas and touristy things to do. She really did make the trip and did an incredible job! Would highly recomend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- KMkarenWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentOver the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small and claustrophobic but tbh we were only sleeping in it so no big deal. One thing I found inconvenient was the local payment having to be in pounds, ideally this should of had an option of the local currency, or a card payment would have been a better option.Show detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was such an amazing trip… I wouldn't have changed anything as far as experience and over all activities. We got to explore not only every island but had down time to do what we wanted to do during the day. Everyone was great and super helpful and very informative . There is no other way I would have explored Croatia. Next time I do travel talk I will make sure to bring my own bath towels and pillowcases because I felt a little gross by the end with the same linens all week. Other than that I think it was amazing I would definitely do it again and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and other explorers out there!Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Rachel, thank you for your wonderful feedback, sounds like you had an amazing time, thank you for the photos they look amazing. Hopefully we'll be able to see you on one of our other tours in the near future.
- NNWritten on September 5, 20162.0 - Rather poorExpensive for a budget trip. Cabins have no air con and is too hot and loud to sleep. Food is average and the local payment is a rip off, just include it in the price. Crew was great.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi N , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In respect to cabins not having air con, under the inclusion section of the tour on our website, it does not state we have air con in the rooms, but it does state air con in the common areas. In respect to the the local payment , this is to help out with payment of the tour as well as if someone would end up cancelling at the last minute they would not loose the local payment portion. We hope we’ve answered all of your queries and have taken your feedback very seriously as our customer’s opinions and views are very important to us. Thank you.
- JWJasonWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was one of the best tours we have been on. Loads of fun with lots of swimming and enjoying the islands . Amy our tour guide was perfect, she was always there to help out if we needed anything, showed us around the islands very friendly and you can tell she loves her job, but than again who wouldn't.Show detailed ratings
- SWSamWritten on June 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was extraordinary everything went smoothly the crew kept us upto date with weather and travel plans. Monica was the best tour guide we could have asked for! Lots of knowledge about the places we went. She was always happy to help and answer any questions. Always had a nice smile on her face and very friendly! 10 out of 10.Show detailed ratings
- DHDanWritten on June 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was everything I had hoped for and more. A great group of people, crazy parties, incredible scenery, an awesome crew and a tour guide who really impressed me with her knowledge of the areas and their history despite only having led a few tours previously. I've made memories and friends that I'll keep with me for the rest of my life - in fact I'd have to say this trip was the most enjoyable week of my life so far.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 6: Makarska, Omis
- Day 7: Omis, Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
The tour operator does not assist with extra arrangements in this destination, therefore clients will need to make their own arrangements.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8. After breakfast the group will disembark and say their goodbyes!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Split10+ seats left$526$958-55%USD $432+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Split10+ seats left$657$1,198-55%USD $540+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Split10+ seats left$800$1,458-55%USD $658+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$899$1,638-55%USD $739+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Split10+ seats left$899$1,638-55%USD $739+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Split10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Split10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Split10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Split10+ seats left$910$1,658-55%USD $748+ $250 Local Payment
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Split10+ seats left$855$1,558-55%USD $703+ $250 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $387 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $387 for Sail Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $387 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Dubrovnik to Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Dubrovnik to Split