Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mljet Island
- Korcula Island
- Hvar Island
- Explore 'Game of Thrones’ filming location, Dubrovnik
- Party all night with friends in a 13th-century fortress
- Visit Mljet, the island featured in Homer's epic Odyssey
- Drop anchor in wine heaven and celeb hot-spot, Hvar
- Savour traditional Croatian cuisine during a boat BBQ
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 6: Makarska, Omis
- Day 7: Omis, Split
- Day 8: Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- John· September 26th, 2019Croatia is beautiful. The boat has no actually sails. The rooms were small. The food on the boat was decent enough but quite unimpressive. The group was pretty chill but with a positive energy for exploration and adventure. Our guide Missy was always... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Orinta· September 12th, 2019I had massive allergic reaction ,which was caused by bugs on the boat as soon as I left the boat all the allergic reaction cleared but ,boat is very poorly cleaned and rooms don’t look like that they are ever deep cleaned . The excursions were very poor... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Orinta , we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer Service rep will be able... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Iris· August 19th, 2019Please state it the description this trip is a party trip targeting 18-23 year old people from Australia. If you are looking for a party with massive drinking every day, this is definitely a trip you need to book.Trip date: August 2019
- THTess· July 25th, 2019Great tour! Sleep, eat, swim and repeat, an amazing combination. Couldn’t have been happier with the tripTrip date: June 2019
- Marita· September 19th, 2018This tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Jonathan· September 8th, 2018The crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- BGBridget· August 4th, 2018The crew on my boat was amazing. City tours could be lackluster but generally a really great trip! Great that we all had ensuites!Trip date: July 2018
- AAshlea· July 27th, 2018My spilt to Dubrovnik sail with travel talk was amazing. I was on the LAV pirate ship and loved every minute. The crew on our ship including Deano, Minny, and Joesph were amazing and constantly made everyone smile! The food cooked by chef macho was well... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- KMkaren· September 13th, 2017Over the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small and claustrophobic but tbh we were only sleeping in it so no big deal. One thing I found inconvenient was the local payment... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- NN· September 5th, 2016Expensive for a budget trip. Cabins have no air con and is too hot and loud to sleep. Food is average and the local payment is a rip off, just include it in the price. Crew was great.Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi N , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In respect to cabins not having air con, under the inclusion section of the tour on our website, it does not state we have... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,429Only Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021$1,629$8950% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021$1,669$9170% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$1,729$9500% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday8 Aug, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are the flights included?
- Where and when does the tour end?
- Where and when does this tour start?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Does the boat used on this tour have AC?
- Does the cabin have en-suite facilities?
- How many beds are in the cabin?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar