The Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 1,791
- Live like a Moorish King
- Stroll the streets of Seville
- Sip wonderful Portuguese wine
- Explore the medieval town of Segovia
- Rather Poor
- MWMaryWritten on May 6, 20183.0 - AverageEvery stop was very interesting and the local guides particularly had a positive effect. The driver Francisco was most obliging and knew from 1st day which was my extra bag. The director did her job well but was not personable and didn’t know my name even on day 11. For me the highlight was Alhambra with the local guide (included) who made the tour exceptional. The 2 stops that were not of interest was the winery at Montilla and the Sword making factory. We all preferred the lunch stops in country towns (some medieval) but not the motorway stops on day 1 and 2.Show detailed ratings
- DianeWritten on June 9, 20173.5 - GoodVery good,organizedShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID–TOLEDO–GRANADA
- Day 3: GRANADA–LOJA–MONTILLA–CORDOBA
- Day 4: CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE
- Day 6: SEVILLE–EVORA, PORTUGAL–LISBON
- Day 7: LISBON
- Day 8: LISBON–FÁTIMA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 9: OPORTO
- Day 10: OPORTO–SALAMANCA, SPAIN
- Day 11: SALAMANCA–ÁVILA–SEGOVIA–MADRID
- Day 12: MADRID
- Day 13: MADRID
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to sell this tour in rand?
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to sell these tours in rand, which is why we are showing you the price in $USD. There are a number of online websites which will show you an approximation of what that conversion would be, however we would charge you in $USD.
What is the accommodation set up on this tour?
The total price per person (based on twin share) is shown to you in the right-hand panel. If you are travelling alone, you will be matched with a fellow traveller of the same gender. If you'd prefer the privacy of your own room, please note that this operator offers a private room option for an additional amount.
How large will the group be?
A Cosmos tour has a maximum group size of 51 passengers but most tours have about 40 passengers on them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
The Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,739Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,739Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to MadridOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,739Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,739Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1791 for The Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 300 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 250 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain & Portugal