The Best of Spain & Portugal
- US $ 1,769
- Rather Poor
- MWMaryWritten on May 6, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Every stop was very interesting and the local guides particularly had a positive effect. The driver Francisco was most obliging and knew from 1st day which was my extra bag. The director did her job well but was not personable and didn’t know my name even... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 6, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
All the included stops were worth every minute, especially awe inspiring was Alhambra with the local guide. The only exception was having to stop at the winery in Montilla & the lunch breaks on 1st two days had no Spanish atmosphere (highway self service... Read more
- NeilWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director and bus driver were as usual top notch. The tour was very good and informative in everyway. Thanks for a good time.
- DianeWritten on June 9, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID–TOLEDO–GRANADA
- Day 3: GRANADA–LOJA–MONTILLA–CORDOBA
- Day 4: CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE
- Day 6: SEVILLE–EVORA, PORTUGAL–LISBON
- Day 7: LISBON
- Day 8: LISBON–FÁTIMA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 9: OPORTO
- Day 10: OPORTO–SALAMANCA, SPAIN
- Day 11: SALAMANCA–ÁVILA–SEGOVIA–MADRID
- Day 12: MADRID
- Day 13: MADRID
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation set up on this tour?
The total price per person (based on twin share) is shown to you in the right-hand panel. If you are travelling alone, you will be matched with a fellow traveller of the same gender. If you'd prefer the privacy of your own room, please note that this operator offers a private room option for an additional amount.
How large will the group be?
A Cosmos tour has a maximum group size of 51 passengers but most tours have about 40 passengers on them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
The Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Madrid13 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,659Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $1,849Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,899Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to MadridOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,999Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $1,899Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to MadridOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,999Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,769 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1769 for The Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 300 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 250 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,769 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain & Portugal