The Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 1,749
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID–TOLEDO–GRANADA
- Day 3: GRANADA–MONTILLA–CORDOBA
- Day 4: CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE
- Day 6: SEVILLE–EVORA, PORTUGAL–LISBON
- Day 7: LISBON
- Day 8: LISBON–FÁTIMA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 9: OPORTO
- Day 10: OPORTO–SALAMANCA, SPAIN
- Day 11: SALAMANCA–ÁVILA–SEGOVIA–MADRID
- Day 12: MADRID
- Day 13: MADRID
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MWMaryWritten on May 6, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Every stop was very interesting and the local guides particularly had a positive effect. The driver Francisco was most obliging and knew from 1st day which was my extra bag. The director did her job well but was not personable and didn’t know my name even... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 6, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
All the included stops were worth every minute, especially awe inspiring was Alhambra with the local guide. The only exception was having to stop at the winery in Montilla & the lunch breaks on 1st two days had no Spanish atmosphere (highway self service... Read more
- NeilWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director and bus driver were as usual top notch. The tour was very good and informative in everyway. Thanks for a good time.
- DianeWritten on June 9, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation set up on this tour?
The total price per person (based on twin share) is shown to you in the right-hand panel. If you are travelling alone, you will be matched with a fellow traveller of the same gender. If you'd prefer the privacy of your own room, please note that this operator offers a private room option for an additional amount.
How large will the group be?
A Cosmos tour has a maximum group size of 51 passengers but most tours have about 40 passengers on them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
The Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,899Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Madrid13 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Madrid13 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMar 24, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$50$1,899-3%USD $1,849Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$50$2,199-2%USD $2,149Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$50$1,999-3%USD $1,949Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$50$2,069-2%USD $2,019Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$50$2,169-2%USD $2,119Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Madrid13 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$50$2,019-2%USD $1,969Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 300 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 250 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain & Portugal