Greece & the Aegean
- US $ 2,633
- Rather Poor
- RuthWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip certainly met expectations visiting sites fom Athens to Peloponnese. The cruise including the islands is that are so very scenic. The tour director was a lovely, hardworking, efficient young woman. Guides were excellent sources of information. Most hotels were fine or acceptable , a few not so much which needs improvement. Bus driver skilled and friendly. More info on required amount of climbing needed for those less able would be useful. Crowds at tour stops are not pleasant but hard to avoid. All in all a lot to see of beauty and history of Greece.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–SPARTA
- Day 5: SPARTA–MYSTRA–OLYMPIA
- Day 6: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 7: DELPHI–KALAMBAKA
- Day 8: KALAMBAKA–METEORA–ATHENS
- Day 9: ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 11: KUSADASI, TURKEY & PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 12: RHODES
- Day 13: CRETE & SANTORINI
- Day 14: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 15: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the ship size for this tour? I usually get seasick with small ships.
The cruise ships used by Cosmos in Greece are quite large - usually with 8 or 9 decks- so there is less chance you will get seasick!
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do we separately book our flight?
Yes, you would have to arrange airfares by yourselves but we can help with pre or post accommodation and transfers from and to the airport if you wish.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Greece & the Aegean
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,633Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,633Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $2,633 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2633 for Greece & the Aegean, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 77 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 5 km
- Mystra (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,633 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece & the Aegean