Greece & the Aegean
- US $ 2,360
- Rather Poor
- RuthWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip certainly met expectations visiting sites fom Athens to Peloponnese. The cruise including the islands is that are so very scenic. The tour director was a lovely, hardworking, efficient young woman. Guides were excellent sources of information.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–EPIDAURUS–MYCENAE–SPARTA
- Day 5: SPARTA–MYSTRA–OLYMPIA
- Day 6: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 7: DELPHI–KALAMBAKA
- Day 8: KALAMBAKA–METEORA–ATHENS
- Day 9: ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 11: KUSADASI, TURKEY & PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 12: RHODES
- Day 13: CRETE & SANTORINI
- Day 14: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 15: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the ship size for this tour? I usually get seasick with small ships.
The cruise ships used by Cosmos in Greece are quite large - usually with 8 or 9 decks- so there is less chance you will get seasick!
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do we separately book our flight?
Yes, you would have to arrange airfares by yourselves but we can help with pre or post accommodation and transfers from and to the airport if you wish.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Greece & the Aegean
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,250Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,420Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,420Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,420Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,420+ $169 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,420Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,420+ $169 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,430+ $169 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,430Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,430+ $169 TaxesBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $2,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2360 for Greece & the Aegean, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 77 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 5 km
- Mystra (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece & the Aegean