The Splendors of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 1,305
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- AMArthurWritten on April 5, 20173.5 - GoodTrip was what was expected for price paid. It was worthwhile and necessary to purchase optional extra excursions to get full enjoyment of tour. Only bad part was that guided tour of Venice was neither included nor offered as extra cost excursion.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–SIENA
- Day 4: SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–GREVE–MONTECATINI
- Day 5: MONTECATINI. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
- Day 6: MONTECATINI–PISA–VENICE AREA
- Day 7: VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Can you tell me what sort of accommodation is provided in this tour? Would we be able to request a triple room?
The accommodation is all based on hotel style accommodation and if you have a party of 3 travelling, we can request a triple room for you.
- July 18, 2016
When does the tour begin and end? Do I need to be there early?
The tour begins on the first day with a welcome meeting in the evening, so you are free to arrive anytime in the morning or afternoon on the first day. The tour ends on the last day after breakfast, so you are free to depart anytime after.
- April 1, 2016
Is the single supplement mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
The Splendors of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Rome0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Rome7 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Rome0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Rome0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,554Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $63USD $1,506Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $1,305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1305 for The Splendors of Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 92 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 26 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 56 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Splendors of Italy