The Splendors of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 1,449
- Rather Poor
- QLQuanWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust want to said Thank you.Show detailed ratings
- CVCarlosWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery pleased with everything,Meals,acomodecions and mealsShow detailed ratings
- AMArthurWritten on April 5, 20173.5 - GoodTrip was what was expected for price paid. It was worthwhile and necessary to purchase optional extra excursions to get full enjoyment of tour. Only bad part was that guided tour of Venice was neither included nor offered as extra cost excursion.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–SIENA
- Day 4: SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–GREVE–MONTECATINI
- Day 5: MONTECATINI. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
- Day 6: MONTECATINI–PISA–VENICE AREA
- Day 7: VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you tell me what sort of accommodation is provided in this tour? Would we be able to request a triple room?
The accommodation is all based on hotel style accommodation and if you have a party of 3 travelling, we can request a triple room for you.
When does the tour begin and end? Do I need to be there early?
The tour begins on the first day with a welcome meeting in the evening, so you are free to arrive anytime in the morning or afternoon on the first day. The tour ends on the last day after breakfast, so you are free to depart anytime after.
Is the single supplement mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
The Splendors of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome7 seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Rome9 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,449 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1449 for The Splendors of Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 92 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 26 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 56 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Splendors of Italy