The Splendors of Italy
- US $ 1,499
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–SIENA
- Day 4: SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–GREVE–MONTECATINI
- Day 5: MONTECATINI. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
- Day 6: MONTECATINI–PISA–VENICE AREA
- Day 7: VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJohnFrancesGrunoWritten on September 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would take this tour again & again. The trip was nothing short of excellent. We saw everything we wanted to see.Our wonderful, knowledgeable tout guide answered all questions & even gave us time to ourselves to walk around,take pictures or shop. The food... Read more
- JJamesCampbellWritten on July 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We took the trip with our children and 4 of our grandkids. All of us were overwhelmed with the beauty of Italy and the warmth of its people. Was very crowded ( more so then in the past) but with the tour, it was much better. Would like to say on Cosmos... Read more
- MJMaureenWritten on June 17, 20191.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
My trip began, with being stranded at a hotel in Rome alone with no transfer. I was assured at hotel upon arrival that I would be transferred to Villa Maria Regina that morning . The next morning there was no transfer. At 10 am hotel is telling me to vacate... Read more
- LaurenWritten on June 17, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I was disappointed, obviously by the review ratings. Cosmos mis advertised and skimmed where it counted. Itinerary (2 stars ~ I was tempted to do 3): The places we went to were amazing, but so much time was spent stranded at our accommodations that... Read more
- DRDeniseWritten on April 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic family trip. Our guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and very helpful telling us where to go out for our dinners during free time! Would highly recommend this trip to friends
- JDJeanneWritten on November 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed my tour, but it would not have been so great without optional add one to the tour, all were great except the gondola ride which I felt was not good value - it was a short ride, did not travel through the canals and under the bridges. The... Read more
- TDTimothyWritten on September 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Improvement needed for breakfast, preparation is key. No good reason for the eggs to fail the taste test. Breakfast important meal for many north americans.
- QLQuanWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just want to said Thank you.
- CVCarlosWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very pleased with everything,Meals,acomodecions and meals
- AMArthurWritten on June 5, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was as advertised; economy grade. Tour leader was good, but we are accustomed to excellent leaders. Transportation was great; a good way to see a lot in a short time. Biggest shortcoming was lack of any guidance in Venice, either included or as... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you tell me what sort of accommodation is provided in this tour? Would we be able to request a triple room?
The accommodation is all based on hotel style accommodation and if you have a party of 3 travelling, we can request a triple room for you.
When does the tour begin and end? Do I need to be there early?
The tour begins on the first day with a welcome meeting in the evening, so you are free to arrive anytime in the morning or afternoon on the first day. The tour ends on the last day after breakfast, so you are free to depart anytime after.
Is the single supplement mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
The Splendors of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Rome9 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,499Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,499Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayMar 23, 2020to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,499Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,649Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Rome8 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 15 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 92 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 26 km
- Greve (Italy)
- 56 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Splendors of Italy