The Splendors of Italy
- US $ 1,449
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JDJeanneWritten on November 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed my tour, but it would not have been so great without optional add one to the tour, all were great except the gondola ride which I felt was not good value - it was a short ride, did not travel through the canals and under the bridges. The... Read more
- TDTimothyWritten on September 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Improvement needed for breakfast, preparation is key. No good reason for the eggs to fail the taste test. Breakfast important meal for many north americans.
- QLQuanWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just want to said Thank you.
- CVCarlosWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very pleased with everything,Meals,acomodecions and meals
- AMArthurWritten on June 5, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was as advertised; economy grade. Tour leader was good, but we are accustomed to excellent leaders. Transportation was great; a good way to see a lot in a short time. Biggest shortcoming was lack of any guidance in Venice, either included or as... Read more
- AMArthurWritten on April 5, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was what was expected for price paid. It was worthwhile and necessary to purchase optional extra excursions to get full enjoyment of tour. Only bad part was that guided tour of Venice was neither included nor offered as extra cost excursion.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–SIENA
- Day 4: SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–GREVE–MONTECATINI
- Day 5: MONTECATINI. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
- Day 6: MONTECATINI–PISA–VENICE AREA
- Day 7: VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you tell me what sort of accommodation is provided in this tour? Would we be able to request a triple room?
The accommodation is all based on hotel style accommodation and if you have a party of 3 travelling, we can request a triple room for you.
When does the tour begin and end? Do I need to be there early?
The tour begins on the first day with a welcome meeting in the evening, so you are free to arrive anytime in the morning or afternoon on the first day. The tour ends on the last day after breakfast, so you are free to depart anytime after.
Is the single supplement mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
The Splendors of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Rome9 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Rome9 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,639Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $1,449 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1449 for The Splendors of Italy, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 92 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 26 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 56 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Splendors of Italy