The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- Our saving
- US $ 1,170
- Explore Milan's streets
- See Juliet’s balcony in Verona
- Discover Lake Maggiore's crystal waters
- Stroll along Lugano’s lakeside promenade
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Tat Yee, Winnie Chu's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Goodhotels and breakfast in sicily are generally inadequate and not so fresh and not up-to-standard. 4-star hotels are requi... Read more
- Teresa Martire Piazza's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly like I expected. Love that you get a little history of the place you visit by the tour guide and th... Read more
- John Stuart's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodBusy but good ...tour guides at sites normally very informative.. too much shopping leisure time for me in high traffic ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MILAN, ITALY
- Day 2: MILAN–SIRMIONE–LAKE GARDA
- Day 3: LAKE GARDA
- Day 4: LAKE GARDA–VERONA–LAKE COMO
- Day 5: LAKE COMO. EXCURSION TO BELLAGIO
- Day 6: LAKE COMO–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY
- Day 7: LAKE MAGGIORE
- Day 8: LAKE MAGGIORE
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- November 26, 2015
How long does it take to get to Milan from Venice. And would it be possible to book the same hotel for one night before the tour starts the next day?
It is about 3 hours by car and 4 hours by train from Venice to Milan.
The Hotels used in Milan are usually Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station or Holiday Inn Express at Malpensa, so once you confirm your booking we will check with Cosmos if a pre-night is available.
- November 26, 2015
What time does the bus depart from Milan. We are getting off a cruise in Venice on the 18th June and the Bus Tour is on the 19th. Do you think it will be to hard for us to get that bus?
The first day of the tour (19th June) is spent in Milan, you will spend there the night so you can actually arrive to Milan at any time. There will be a welcome meeting in the evening with the tour leader and the other travellers.
The next morning you have an orientation walk in Milan with the group.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Lake Maggiore9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $51USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Lake Maggiore9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $49USD $1,170Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $49USD $1,170Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Milan is the starting point and Lake Maggiore is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,170 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1170 for The Magic of the Italian Lakes, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Milan (Italy)
- 113 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 13 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 30 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 148 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,170 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours