The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- US $ 1,229
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SueWritten on May 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Italian lakes scenery and towns where we stayed are magnificent Our guide Francesca was very thoughtful and gave of his time to solve all issues
- CGcharlotteWritten on August 15, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great guide and driver. Meals were poor. I know it is difficult to have meals for large groups so, some thinking about other ideas is needed. Mics need improving.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN MILAN, ITALY
Start point Milano, Milano, Milano, Italy
- Day 2: MILAN–SIRMIONE–LAKE GARDA
- Day 3: LAKE GARDA
- Day 4: LAKE GARDA–VERONA–LAKE COMO
- Day 5: LAKE COMO. EXCURSION TO BELLAGIO
- Day 6: LAKE COMO–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY
- Day 7: LAKE MAGGIORE
Day 8: LAKE MAGGIORE
End point Lago Maggiore, Lago Maggiore, Lago Maggiore, Castelveccana, Varese 21010, Italy
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, the additional surcharge of which can be viewed on the booking page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,229Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,279Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Lake Maggiore7 seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,349Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,349Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,349Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,359Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Milan is the starting point and Lake Maggiore is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,229 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1229 for The Magic of the Italian Lakes, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Milan (Italy)
- 111 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 13 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 148 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,229 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Magic of the Italian Lakes