The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- Our saving
- US $ 1,259
- Explore Milan's streets
- See Juliet’s balcony in Verona
- Discover Lake Maggiore's crystal waters
- Stroll along Lugano’s lakeside promenade
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SueWritten on May 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Italian lakes scenery and towns where we stayed are magnificent Our guide Francesca was very thoughtful and gave of his time to solve all issuesShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MILAN, ITALY
- Day 2: MILAN–SIRMIONE–LAKE GARDA
- Day 3: LAKE GARDA
- Day 4: LAKE GARDA–VERONA–LAKE COMO
- Day 5: LAKE COMO. EXCURSION TO BELLAGIO
- Day 6: LAKE COMO–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY
- Day 7: LAKE MAGGIORE
- Day 8: LAKE MAGGIORE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
How long does it take to get to Milan from Venice. And would it be possible to book the same hotel for one night before the tour starts the next day?
It is about 3 hours by car and 4 hours by train from Venice to Milan.
The Hotels used in Milan are usually Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station or Holiday Inn Express at Malpensa, so once you confirm your booking we will check with Cosmos if a pre-night is available.
What time does the bus depart from Milan. We are getting off a cruise in Venice on the 18th June and the Bus Tour is on the 19th. Do you think it will be to hard for us to get that bus?
The first day of the tour (19th June) is spent in Milan, you will spend there the night so you can actually arrive to Milan at any time. There will be a welcome meeting in the evening with the tour leader and the other travellers.
The next morning you have an orientation walk in Milan with the group.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
The Magic of the Italian Lakes
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Lake MaggioreOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,219Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,219Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,219Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,329Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,329Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Lake Maggiore7 seats leftUSD $1,329Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats leftUSD $1,329Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Milan8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Lake Maggiore0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Milan8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Lake Maggiore9 seats left$50$1,309-4%USD $1,259Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Milan is the starting point and Lake Maggiore is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $1,259 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1259 for The Magic of the Italian Lakes, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Milan (Italy)
- 113 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 13 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 30 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 148 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,259 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Magic of the Italian Lakes