Natural Wonders of Costa Rica with Manuel Antonio
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Jose
- Arenal Volcano National Park
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA
- Day 2: SAN JOSÉ–TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK TOUR & CANAL CRUISE
- Day 4: TORTUGUERO–SARAPIQUI–ARENAL
- Day 5: ARENAL. EXCURSION TO LA FORTUNA & ARENAL VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: ARENAL–MONTEVERDE
- Day 7: MONTEVERDE
- Day 8: MONTEVERDE–QUEPOS–MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK AREA
- Day 9: MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK AREA
- Day 10: MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK AREA
- Day 11: MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK AREA
- Hygiene Measures
- Overall RatingExcellent
- CMCindy· January 30th, 2020The tour itself was great however there were way too many people on the tour. When I booked it said a maximum of 20 people but there were 38 on the tour. This meant that there was always half of us that couldn't hear the guide or missed the wildlife.... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- SASara· March 25th, 2017Nice tour. Probably not the perfect fit for me. Im younger and single so therefore i didnt really fit in. Also would like less bus time and a bit more active. But for the money it was just fine.Trip date: March 2017
- JOJohn· February 5th, 2017My wife, Julie and I recently returned for a mid January Natural Wonders of Costa Rica GLOBUS Tour. Having done more than a dozen GLOBUS tours in the past, we can honestly say that this was one of the best. Our superb tour guide: Jorge Avila was a top... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -4%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday6 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,805Book With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,849
- -4%Saturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday26 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,849$2,7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -4%Saturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishTuesday16 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,849$2,7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday1 Feb, 2022Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,919
- -8%Saturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishTuesday15 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,6920% Interest Instalments
- -8%Saturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishTuesday1 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,6920% Interest Instalments
- -8%Saturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishTuesday15 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,6920% Interest Instalments
- -8%Saturday19 Mar, 2022EnglishTuesday29 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,6920% Interest Instalments
- -8%Saturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishTuesday19 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,919$2,6920% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the add on for airfare?
- What is the maximum size of the group for this tour?
- Do you offer triple share room for this trip?
- Is accommodation included in this price?
- Is it ok to arrive on the day the tour departs?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar