Portugal in Depth
- US $ 2,249
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- MICHAELWritten on April 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
42 people on one bus is far too many. The bus is too huge and the back stairs too steep. Too many overcooked chicken meals at hotels. All out-of-hotel included dining experiences were great. The farewell dinner was particularly excellent, as was the... Read more
- DSDillaWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great except for the tour leader, he never stops talking. Even working on his computer he talks out. Annoying
- MPMariaWritten on September 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- BHBarryWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was great with the exception of Fatima, hotel was below standard. Hot food at most breakfasts was cold, minor point. All in all a great... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON–OBIDOS–NAZARÉ–ALCOBAÇA–FÁTIMA–TOMAR
- Day 4: TOMAR–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 5: OPORTO
- Day 6: OPORTO–GUIMARAES–VISEU
- Day 7: VISEU–BELMONTE–CASTELO DE VIDE–EVORA
- Day 8: EVORA–ALGARVE
- Day 9: ALGARVE. COASTAL EXCURSION
- Day 10: ALGARVE–AZEITAO–LISBON
- Day 11: LISBON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the booking page.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do you provide airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Portugal in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to LisbonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to LisbonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Lisbon7 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Lisbon9 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2019 the full payment of $2,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2249 for Portugal in Depth, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 55 km
- Conimbriga (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal in Depth