Portugal in Depth
- Our saving
- US $ 2,051
- Explore Lisbon with a local
- Visit Jeronimos Monastery
- Relax oceanside in Algarve
- Taste delicious Portuguese tapas
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BHBarryWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was great with the exception of Fatima, hotel was below standard. Hot food at most breakfasts was cold, minor point. All in all a great experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON–OBIDOS–ALCOBAÇA–NAZARÉ–FATIMA–TOMAR
- Day 4: TOMAR–CONIMBRIGA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 5: OPORTO
- Day 6: OPORTO–GUIMARAES–VISEU
- Day 7: VISEU–BELMONTE–CASTELO DE VIDE–EVORA
- Day 8: EVORA–ALGARVE
- Day 9: ALGARVE. COASTAL EXCURSION
- Day 10: ALGARVE–AZEITAO–LISBON
- Day 11: LISBON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is the single supplement on this tour mandatory?
Yes. The single supplement is mandatory on this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- February 1, 2017
Do you provide airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Portugal in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $90USD $2,159Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat left6 days left toSave $198$2,249-9%USD $2,051Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to LisbonOnly 2 seats left6 days left toSave $198$2,249-9%USD $2,051Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $90USD $2,159Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $90USD $2,159Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $91USD $2,178Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $91USD $2,178Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftSave $91USD $2,178Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Lisbon8 seats left6 days left toSave $198$2,249-9%USD $2,051Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left6 days left toSave $198$2,249-9%USD $2,051Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $2,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2051 for Portugal in Depth, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 137 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 72 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal in Depth