Portugal in Depth 2018
- US $ 2,249
- Explore Lisbon with a local
- Visit Jeronimos Monastery
- Relax oceanside in Algarve
- Taste delicious Portuguese tapas
- Rather Poor
- MPMariaWritten on September 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent experianceShow detailed ratings
- BHBarryWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was great with the exception of Fatima, hotel was below standard. Hot food at most breakfasts was cold, minor point. All in all a great experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON–OBIDOS–ALCOBAÇA–NAZARÉ–FATIMA–TOMAR
- Day 4: TOMAR–CONIMBRIGA–COIMBRA–OPORTO
- Day 5: OPORTO
- Day 6: OPORTO–GUIMARAES–VISEU
- Day 7: VISEU–BELMONTE–CASTELO DE VIDE–EVORA
- Day 8: EVORA–ALGARVE
- Day 9: ALGARVE. COASTAL EXCURSION
- Day 10: ALGARVE–AZEITAO–LISBON
- Day 11: LISBON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the booking page.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do you provide airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Portugal in Depth 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $2,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2249 for Portugal in Depth 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 137 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 72 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal in Depth 2018