- Our saving
- US $ 3,390
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SSharonPasquarielloWritten on January 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our very first tour and we had a wonderful time! The Tour Guide Salvatore made us feel comfortable and what a great personality! We had so much fun! No complaints here would recommend Italian Mosaic to everyone! Globus knows what their doing they are very... Read more
- JRJoyceWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous! Our 13 days were chocked full of sights, food, shopping, and laughter on the bus.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE–CINQUE TERRE–LAKE MAGGIORE
- Day 6: LAKE MAGGIORE. BOAT RIDE TO ISOLA DEI PESCATORI.
- Day 7: LAKE MAGGIORE–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 8: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 9: VENICE ISLAND–ASSISI
- Day 10: ASSISI–SORRENTO
- Day 11: SORRENTO. EXCURSION TO CAPRI
- Day 12: SORRENTO–POMPEII–ROME
- Day 13: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is operated by Globus which is a premium, open age tour operator. It is a very high quality tour in terms of accommodation, service and other inclusions, but it is not a youth tour.
The average age you might expect on a Globus tour is people in their 40s and 50s.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Madison21st December 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$179$3,569-5%USD $3,390Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,799Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,799Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$190$3,799-5%USD $3,609Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$3,799-5%USD $3,609Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$3,799-5%USD $3,609Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,799Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,799Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,799Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$3,799-5%USD $3,609Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2019 the full payment of $3,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3390 for Italian Mosaic, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 329 km
- Locarno (Switzerland)
- 25 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 11 km
- Isola Madre (Italy)
- 11 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 70 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 34 km
- Padua (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,736 tours in Europe
- covered by 435 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Mosaic