Beijing to Shanghai Adventure: Ancient Kingdoms & Karaoke
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Beijing
- Day 2: Beijing
- Day 3: Beijing/Xi'an
- Day 4: Xi'an
- Day 5: Xi'an
- Day 6: Xi'an/Shanghai
- Day 7: Shanghai
- Day 8: Shanghai
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MBMary Christina· December 15th, 2019Good value for money and the guide was on point. Would definitely use them again as an option for budget travel. China would likely have been difficult and beat and undoable without a tour (and I am a fairly a seasoned traveler)Trip date: November 2019
- Beth· November 29th, 2019The best things about this trip was our CEO, Jennifer. She was knowledgeable, helpful and gave a lot of great suggestions about foods to try, what we could do in our free time, etc. The accommodations and food were good for the price. The amount of... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- KKirsten· November 19th, 2019I thought that doing a tour would avoid busy times for sightseeing however it was the opposite. There was too many times you had to provide your own meals and it was long days. I would have done it on my own in hindsight. The tour guide was lovely and... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- HSHayley· July 7th, 2019Sorry we can’t remember our tour guides actual name but his nickname was Gary and he was great. Best guide and such a fab tour!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Hayley. Don't worry about not remembering his actual name....My ability to remember why I walked into the kitchen is far outweighed by my ability to recall 80's song lyrics perfectly :)Trip date: June 2019
- AMAnne-Marie· July 7th, 2019Mia was a fantastic guideTrip date: June 2019
- JSJosselyn Nicole· July 4th, 2019I was disappointed of the agency but the guide Bella was excellent, I enjoyed the time.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Josselyn, appreciate the review.Trip date: June 2019
- ASAshika· July 4th, 2019Tom was an awesome tour leader as he recommended the places to see and also showed good value restaurants while going out of his way to assist.G Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to see this - thanks for sharing Ashika!Trip date: June 2019
- DSDanish· November 14th, 2018For a very affordable price, this tour is excellent. We were given an excellent selection of meals, great accommodation, and had the opportunity to travel like locals in sleeper trains. I would highly recommend this trip!G Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to hear that Danish, thank you!Trip date: October 2018
- ANicole D· October 30th, 2018I've done a couple of G Adventures tours now, and I've been quite satisfied both times. The local guides are always very knowledgeable and are happy to share information about their country. I like that the tour takes us to the popular cities and spots,... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJoanne H· October 27th, 2018It was great. Always room for improvement.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Apr, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022$7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022$8990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 May, 2022EnglishSaturday28 May, 2022$8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday11 Jun, 2022$8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022$8490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar