Greece Trip: 20 Days - Beaches Beyond Beautiful
- Tour Operator:
- Free & Easy Traveler
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Laze in the beautiful Mediterranean
- Explore Crete's stunning scenery
- Indulge in fresh, local seafood
- Experience island nightlife in Rhodos
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1-2: Athens
- Day 3-6: Crete
- Day 7-10: Ios
- Day 11-15: Santorini
- Day 16-20: Rhodes
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Free & Easy Traveler
Free and Easy have put in all the hard work for you to have an incredible travel experience. Starting out as a group of travelers, you will soon become a group of friends, going to amazing places without the hassle of planning the details. This allows you to relax, enjoy the moment by soaking up what is going on around you, and living in the moment. While seeing the sights and landscapes of the country, Free and Easy really aim to allow their travelers to experience a new way of thinking.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Amber· July 9th, 2017I went on the beaches beyond beautiful tour for 20 days with some of the most amazing people I have met! The leaders Jimi and Evan are some of the most kind hearted down to earth people to share this experience with! They were always wonderful and... Show moreFree & Easy Traveler commented on this reviewHope to see you on another trip Amber!Trip date: June 2017
- MMadison· August 13th, 2016The guides were awesomeTrip date: July 2016
- CHChelsea· July 9th, 2016It was what I expected. It wasn't my first FNEZ trip so I knew that we would be well taken care of and all 3 of my guides were super approachable and easy goingTrip date: June 2016
- JJazmin· July 6th, 2016Free and easy is awesome I recommend them 100%!!Trip date: June 2016
- JJennifer· July 5th, 2016This trip was so much fun and so amazing!!! The leaders were amazing, the locations you go to are incredible and friendships are made that will last a lifetime. You will honestly not regret booking this, highly recommend!!! :)Trip date: June 2016
- AAndrea· July 5th, 2016The FNEZ Greece trip was amazing. The leaders were great, the destinations were better and all our transportation happened with ease. I could not be more thrilled.Trip date: June 2016
- Rachel· July 5th, 2016This tour was absolutely amazing!! We spend a good amount of time in each place, the leaders were awesome, made new best friends already planning another tour with this company. Definitely recommend!!!!Trip date: June 2016
- CFChristina· May 27th, 2016This trip surpassed my expectations. Our group leaders Carrie and Evan did an amazing job of making this trip smooth and effortless. The accomadations were very clean and comfortable, as well as in great locations. The trip had a great balance of... Show moreTrip date: May 2016
- Nikki· May 25th, 2016I didn't really know what to expect going into this trip, but I can honestly say it was my favorite vacation EVER! As if seeing different and uniquely beautiful places around Greece wasn't enough, I made some new life long friends in the process. If... Show moreTrip date: May 2016
- MMegan· May 23rd, 2016I had an absolute blast on this trip. I never even considered traveling with a tour group, but I loved it and it won't be my last time! I had gone to Greece before this trip, but I got so much more out of it this time around being with my leaders,... Show moreTrip date: May 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023English$2,480
- Tuesday18 Jul, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023English$2,6300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the accommodation and meals included?
The hotels are included, but not the meals.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Free & Easy Traveler. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Free & Easy Traveler will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Free & Easy Traveler" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Free & Easy Traveler. Please familiarise yourself with the Free & Easy Traveler payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Explorer
- 20 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Greece Trip: 20 Days - Beaches Beyond Beautiful Tours in Greece
- Explorer Tours
- Greek Islands Tours
- Greece Tours
- Europe Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Greek Islands
- Greece tours