20 days in Greece - Beaches Beyond Beautiful
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:30:50
- Our saving
- US $ 1,930
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Nikki "I didn't really know what to expect going into this trip, but I can honestly say it was my favorite vacation EVER! As if seeing different and uniquely beautiful places around Greece wasn't enough, I made some new life long friends in the process. If you're considering this trip, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised! There is so much more to Greece than the Parthenon and the Santorini sunset. Our..."
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Laze in the beautiful Mediterranean
- Explore Crete's stunning scenery
- Indulge in fresh, local seafood
- Experience island nightlife in Rhodos
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AmberWritten on July 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the beaches beyond beautiful tour for 20 days with some of the most amazing people I have met! The leaders Jimi and Evan are some of the most kind hearted down to earth people to share this experience with! They were always wonderful and always helpful! I first heard of Free and easy through a Facebook ad and thought this was too good to be true... but guess what it was one of the best experiences of my life! I am so fortunate to have met the people I did and see the places I've seen! I was truly living the dream! I encourage any solo traveller or any traveller to jump on board the free and easy adventures! They will not let you down and you will be amazed in what you see and do for the right price! THANK YOU FNEZ!!!Show detailed ratingsFree & Easy Traveler commented on this reviewHope to see you on another trip Amber!
- MMadisonWritten on August 13, 20164.0 - GoodThe guides were awesomeShow detailed ratings
- CHChelseaWritten on July 9, 20164.0 - GoodIt was what I expected. It wasn't my first FNEZ trip so I knew that we would be well taken care of and all 3 of my guides were super approachable and easy goingShow detailed ratings
- JJazminWritten on July 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentFree and easy is awesome I recommend them 100%!!Show detailed ratings
- JJenniferWritten on July 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was so much fun and so amazing!!! The leaders were amazing, the locations you go to are incredible and friendships are made that will last a lifetime. You will honestly not regret booking this, highly recommend!!! :)Show detailed ratings
- AAndreaWritten on July 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe FNEZ Greece trip was amazing. The leaders were great, the destinations were better and all our transportation happened with ease. I could not be more thrilled.Show detailed ratings
- JasmineWritten on July 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely the best experience!! You must do this epic 20 day adventure!!!Show detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on July 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing!! We spend a good amount of time in each place, the leaders were awesome, made new best friends already planning another tour with this company. Definitely recommend!!!!Show detailed ratings
- CFChristinaWritten on May 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis trip surpassed my expectations. Our group leaders Carrie and Evan did an amazing job of making this trip smooth and effortless. The accomadations were very clean and comfortable, as well as in great locations. The trip had a great balance of activities that were free (or included in the trip) such as hiking, sight seeing tours, a bus trip, view points to watch the sunset, they even set up a game of beach olympics! There were also affordable extra activities or day trips such as snorkeling through a gorge, boat trips, volcano hikes and ATVing. Traveling between each destination was set up perfectly. For example we took 2 night ferries which had very nice comfortable rooms and saved us missing a whole day at our destination. The thing that made this trip so special though was our leaders Carrie and Evan. They have an ability to bring the group together and bond in such a short amount of time, its incredible. These two have the expertice and knowledge of Greece and guiding that make for unforgetable experience.Show detailed ratings
- NikkiWritten on May 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentI didn't really know what to expect going into this trip, but I can honestly say it was my favorite vacation EVER! As if seeing different and uniquely beautiful places around Greece wasn't enough, I made some new life long friends in the process. If you're considering this trip, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised! There is so much more to Greece than the Parthenon and the Santorini sunset. Our guides were some of the funnest people around and both Evan and Carrie were both little pocketbooks of knowledge on all the Greek hotspots. If your lucky, Evan might throw some plant facts at you... (watch out, he lies sometimes)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2 - Athens
- Days 3-6 - Crete
- Days 7-10 - Ios
- Days 11-14 - Santorini
- Days 15-18 - Rhodes
- Days 19-20 - Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greece & Turkey: Free & Easy Traveler
- Greece and Turkey with Free & Easy
- LiveFree - THIS is Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Are the accommodation and meals included?
The hotels are included, but not the meals.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’ll begin by telling you a few crucial facts about myself: I get low, a lot, I have cat-like reflexes..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
20 days in Greece - Beaches Beyond Beautiful
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Athens20 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Athens7 seats left$80USD $1,930
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Athens20 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$80USD $1,930Book Now Hold my
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens20 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$84USD $2,006Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Free & Easy Traveler to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Free & Easy Traveler booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,930 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1930 for 20 days in Greece - Beaches Beyond Beautiful, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Free & Easy Traveler tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,198 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 320 km
- Crete (Greece)
- 140 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 264 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 434 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,930 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 83 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 20 days in Greece - Beaches Beyond Beautiful