Great West Coast Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 2,582
- Age range
- 30 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Temple, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Adventure South:Write a review
- Carolyn and Rene's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentWe completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in Marc... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentI was extremely happy with the trip overall; great views, great accommodation, excellent trek leader = a very enjoyable ... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Hokitika
- Day 2: Hokitika to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 4: Franz Josef Glacier to Fox Glacier
- Day 5: Fox Glacier to Haast
- Day 6: Haast to Makarora
- Day 7: Makarora to Wanaka
- Day 8: Wanaka to Queenstown
- Day 9: Queenstown
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
What is the smallest road bike you have available? I ride a 44 cm ws.
We will be able to fit you to a bike. Included in the tour cost, you will have a choice of a Trek 7500 or a low-rise/step through Trek 7300 – both are 27 gear bikes, or you can upgrade to a Trek 1.5 road bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
Great West Coast Cycle
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Queenstown6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,582Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Queenstown6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,582Based on Twin Share
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Queenstown6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,582Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Queenstown6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,582Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $2,582 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2582 for Great West Coast Cycle, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 167 km
- Greymouth (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 18 km
- Fox Glacier (New Zealand)
- 91 km
- Haast (New Zealand)
- 42 km
- Makarora (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,582 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Great West Coast Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours