5 Day Skye & Highland Fling
- Our saving
- US $ 284
- Hunt for Nessie and get your first glance of Highland life
- Head to Isle of Skye and hike to amazing rock formations
- Learn all about the fight for independence
- Admire the scenic beauty of remarkable Glen Coe
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2PW
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
End point Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2PW
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EvaWritten on August 24, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was plus/minus as I expected.Review collected by MacBackpackers
- ZSZsofiWritten on August 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thank you Neil to make our adventure unforgettable in your beautiful country!
- KKimWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an excellent tour with Dave who was very knowledgeable and honest about what was worth seeing or not and had great stories to keep us entertained!
- TTreyLWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great guide and tour! Perfect planning and execution. Super funny and easy going to boot! Couldn’t be happier with the experience, highly recommended.
- KyraWritten on August 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We has such amazing time, thanks to our guide Branca, fantastic girl, super energetic and funny, she made our experience in Highlind unforgettable, explaining about Scotland in very enetrtaining way, also she's amazing bus driver!!!
- GGiorgiaWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour and places ! We had a lot of fun with Dave, he’s enthusiastic and the perfect guide.
- FoolsWritten on August 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thanks for making a good trip!
- JJulineGangapalWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dave is an amazing storyteller! I enjoyed every minute of the 5 days tour and learned more than expected 5/5
- OOliverguerraWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour with a really funny guide.
- AAlannahWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was packed with sights. Dave told us a lot of historic facts about scotland and its culture in a funny way.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- Neil Exploring Spean Bridge and Ben Nevis
- Richard on top of a Blustery Old Man of Storr
- Neil Sight Spotting from Wester Ross
- Relaxing Clouds overlooking the Old Man of Storr
- What happens when you set the guides free at the beach...
- Who are MacBackpackers?
- Neil showing off the Old Man of Storr
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
5 Day Skye & Highland Fling
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$21$306-7%USD $284
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$9USD $297Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$9USD $297
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$14$306-5%USD $292
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$14$306-5%USD $292
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$14$306-5%USD $292
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$9USD $297
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$9USD $297
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$9USD $297
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$9USD $297Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with MacBackpackers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of MacBackpackers. Please familiarise yourself with the MacBackpackers payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MacBackpackers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for MacBackpackers tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 77 km
- Torridon (Scotland)
- 33 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 52 km
- Quiraing (Scotland)
- 26 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $284 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Skye & Highland Fling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 634 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Skye & Highland Fling