Great Eastern Cities
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 21 to 60
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- New York City
- Washington DC
- Day 1 New York
- Day 2 New York City
- Day 3 New York City - Finger Lakes - Niagara Falls
- Day 4 Niagara Falls - Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Day 5 Pennsylvania Dutch Country - Gettysburg - Washington, D.C
- Day 6 Washington, D.C
- Day 7 Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia
- Day 8 Philadelphia - New York City
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip and combine all of these elements in every one of our tours. With fascinating destinations, expert guides, like-minded travellers, premium accommodation and travel – not to mention competitive prices; we strive to tick all the boxes to create the most unique and authentic travelling experiences. Explore exotic destinations filled with wonders as Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Russia or India & Nepal. Embrace the authentic culture and otherworldly experiences in Morocco, Iceland and the Balkans. Then meet the warm sun and cool waters of Greece, Croatia, Spain & Portugal. Commemorate the fallen on the ANZAC Day, hit the snowy slopes with Ski Bansko in the winter, and sink a beer at Oktoberfest together with like-minded travellers. Travel Talk group tours are ideal for culture-hungry adventurous travellers chasing the most unique travel stories around the world. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but avid travellers. Join us on one of our tours to find out the difference.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- FoodRather poor
- Ccindy· May 21st, 2023It was great. We has a lovely time. The tour director, Esther, was very experienced and knowledgeable. The driver, Mark, was very kind. The places covered was more than adequate and we saw/experienced a lot more than we expectedTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave your review about your trip. We're happy to hear you had a wonderful experience on your tour. Hopefully you'll be able join us on one of other tours in the near future. All the best. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: May 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -40%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English$2,609$1,565
- -40%Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023English$2,199$1,319
- -40%Saturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English$2,199$1,319
- -40%Saturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023English$2,199$1,319
- -40%Saturday5 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023English$2,199$1,319
- -40%Saturday19 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023English$2,199$1,319Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -40%Saturday26 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023English$2,199$1,319Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -40%Saturday2 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023English$2,609$1,565Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday16 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,609Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -40%Saturday20 Apr, 2024Saturday27 Apr, 2024English$2,609$1,5650% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarUSA
- Canadian DollarCanada
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AUSA and Canada
- Type BUSA and Canada
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 12th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 12th, 2023, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Talk" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring North America
- USA Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- North America from New York City
- North america Explorer
- 8 days North america
- Operators in North America
- Eastern USA
- Northeast USA
- Mideast USA
- Great Eastern Cities Tours in USA
- Explorer Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- East Coast USA
- Eastern USA
- Northeast USA
- Mideast USA
- USA tours
- Canada tours