Greece Escape: Corfu, Athens & Sky-High Monasteries
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Corfu
- Day 2 Corfu/Meteora (1B)
- Day 3 Meteora/Delphi (1B)
- Day 4 Delphi/Athens (1B)
- Day 5 Athens (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Catrin· September 26th, 2022Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishDie Tour war sehr gut organisiert und in der kurzen Zeit (Abendessen, 3 volle Tage und Frühstück am letzten Tag) hat... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Catrin! Thanks for the positive feedback - Our world deserves more you!Trip date: September 2022
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$799
- Monday3 Jul, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Jul, 2023Friday21 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday24 Jul, 2023Friday28 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday31 Jul, 2023Friday4 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$799Book With Flexibility
- Monday14 Aug, 2023Friday18 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Friday1 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Sep, 2023Friday15 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday18 Sep, 2023Friday22 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Corfu
- Greece Explorer
- 5 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Mainland Greece
- Greece Escape: Corfu, Athens & Sky-High Monasteries Tours in Greece
- Explorer Tours
- Central Greece Tours
- Greece Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Central Greece
- Mainland Greece
- Greece tours