Thai Intro - 9 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 719
- +1 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Koh Phangan
- Travel through Bangkok by tuk-tuk
- Take a traditional Thai cooking class
- Explore Khao Sok National Park
- Snorkel and swim under waterfalls
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Adventure, Beach
- Rather Poor
- AWAndrewWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentJay was the perfect combination of professional and fun. It felt like we were just hanging out with a really knowledgable friend who was just showing us around all the best places in Thailand! He was always available if we needed but we really appreciated the ability to also explore on our own. Our group had some people in it that struggled a little bit and he was always very patient and polite. I feel like I met a new friend who I can grab a beer with and chat with about Thailand! It is obvious he really enjoys his job and working for Intro Travel and that made the trip even better! Looking forward to booking future tours with Jay and Intro Travel!Show detailed ratings
- RyanWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour is 100% worth doing. It’s mine and my girlfriends first time backpacking and travelling, and this tour has helped us see places that we would not on our own! Most of the accommodation is basic, but have everything you need, you don’t spend much time in them anyways so it doesn’t need to be 5 star! Caidan was our tour guide, as he’s done this tour himself as a customer and come back as a guide shows you how good it is! He’s a top lad, helps out massively and manages the group brilliantly, and had a good laugh on the tour, would defiantly recommend this to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the best holidays I've ever had! Every day and every moment of the Thai Intro 9 Day was perfect! I've made so many great friends and have so many happy memories I will treasure for the rest of my life! All of the activities planned were so much fun and I really feel I have experienced a great insight into Thai life and culture! We stayed in some of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Our guide, Caidan, was incredibly accommodating, welcoming, kind and fun throughout the 9 days, couldn't ask for anyone or anything better! I had been a bit worried about meals, as I am vegan and had mentally prepared myself for meals of rice and bananas, but we have had beautiful meals, both included and extra meals in restaurants. Couldn't be happier here, would recommend Thai Intro to anyone!!Show detailed ratings
- JemmaWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad the absolute time of my life with IntroTravel doing the Thailand 9 day intro, would 100% recommend to anyone! My friend and I were unsure whether to travel alone or go with a group and am sure this was the right decision. Our guide, Caiden, was fantastic and was so accommodating as my friend and I are both vegan - had some of the best food of my life here! The views were stunning, the Thai people so friendly, and I really feel like I've made some amazing friends here - thank you for everything guys, the trip was unbelievable!Show detailed ratings
- karaWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - Excellentwe both throughly enjoyed experiencing different places and meeting different people. our group was absolutely fantastic, and our group leader (Caidan Ali) was most helpful in everything that was asked, not just from myself but everyone in the group. And always made sure everyone was ok, which created a safe vibe amongst everything which was definitley most helpful. A trip just cant simply get any better than than this! kara and sammieShow detailed ratings
- EloineWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on the Thai Intro tour. I came to Thailand by myself and was warmly welcomed by Caidan (my tour guide) and tour group! The activities planned were beyond anything I could have done myself. 10/10 would recommend Intro Travel for all traveling adventures!Show detailed ratings
- AntonWritten on July 8, 20184.0 - Goodover all had a fantastic experience, was lucky enough to have a great group where we all gelled perfectly. The tour was amazing and some of the views where breathtakingly unreal, i'm so glad i got to see them all first hand and having done it during the rainy season only made it that much more spectacular. My group leader Lyndsay Fyffe was spectacular she was always smiling and bouncing round full of energy and had a good knowledge base about the places we visited. I would highly recommend doing this trip i only did the 9 day and wished i could have stayed for more.Show detailed ratings
- BethWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe whole 9 day Thai Intro tour was amazing. Everything was very well organised and I feel like I got the best out of everywhere I went to on the tour. My favourite place was Koh Phangan but the whole experience was fantastic. Lyndsay was brilliant both before and during the tour and I really appreciated the help I received from her with my onward travel. Definitely recommend the trip for those travelling alone!! Thank you Lyndsay!!Show detailed ratings
- DMDeniseWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really appreciated how involved our tour guide was with the whole group and was always very excited for all of our events regardless of how hot, busy, hectic, or uncomfortable it might have been! She’s a great personality and great to be around. I loved being on this trip and enjoyed being with the others a lot.Show detailed ratings
- CSCHACINAWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe itinerary was well planned and left some extra time to relax or explore. Fleur was great and became part of the group, not just the leader.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Arrive and meet the Group in Bangkok
Start point Wild Orchid, 8 Soi Phra-arthit Rd., Chana Songkhram Alley, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2 - River Cruise & Temples
- Day 3 - Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train
- Day 4 - Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5 - Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party
- Day 6 - Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time
- Day 7 - Island Boat trip, Snorkelling & Waterfalls
- Day 8 - Muay Thai or Yoga Experience*
Day 9 - Check out & Onward travel
End point Sarana Bungalows, 17/4 Moo 2, Baan Tai, Ko Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Bangkok - Wild Orchid
Address: 8 Soi Phra-arthit Rd. ถนน พระอาทิตย์, ซอย ชนะสงคราม แขวง ชนะสงคราม เขต พระนคร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
Khao Sok - Floating bungalow
Address: 20/16-20/18 Moo 3, Khao Wong, Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani 84230, Thailand
Koh Phangan - Sarana Bungalows
Address: 17/4 Moo 2, Baan Tai, Ko Phangan, สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
This tour does not offer any optional excursions, as the itinerary is already packed with inclusions!
Do many people travel solo?
Lots of people who go to Thailand will be travelling solo as well as travelling with friends. By joining a tour you will form part of a group, so it is a great way to meet people and make lifelong friends!
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
It is not possible to upgrade the accommodation as it is already pre-selected for the tour, however, we can ensure you that you will have a great time and all of the accommodation used on the tour has great facilities.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’ve been working as a Tour Leader for Intro Travel now for over a year. I absolutely love showing..."
- "I'm lucky enough to call Vietnam my home! I love to travel, meet new people and showing you what this..."
- "I'm a happy, empathetic, Mermaid, who was once a pro Runner bean but through injury had to end my career...."
- "I'm Jay from Ireland and have been traveling for over 2 and a half years! I started off backpacking in..."
- "I am a fun loving, travel hungry, people person and always love to see the brighter side of life. Being..."
- "Hi guys, my name is Ella and I am a group leader for the awesome Balintro!! I have a passion for travel,..."
- "Hi guys! My names Britt & I'm a group leader for Thaintro :) "
- "Hey, I'm Sara. I've been travelling and working in Asia for over 2 years. Working for ThaIntro is the..."
- "Hey guys, I'm Josh! I've been working for the awesome Thaintro since August 2015, I have traveled the..."
- "Hey guys, I'm Dan, I'm 22 years old from Essex, UK. I started as a group leader for intro travel in February..."
- "Hey guys!! Dave here :) I work for an amazing company called intro travel and loving life being a group..."
- "Hey Guys, I'm Jon! After spending time travelling I decided to return to my favourite place and join..."
- "Hey Guys! Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile. So the story of Sam and how I got to where..."
- "Hey Guys! My names Jack and I am a group leader working for Intro Travel, running the Thaintro tour in..."
- "Hello! My name is Will and I have the best job in the world working for Intro travel. I get to show great..."
- "Hello! My name is Matt and I am lucky enough to be a tour guide for the WINNER of the best tour in the..."
- "Hello everyone! Here's something you don't know about me I am 25 years old and have been traveling for..."
- "Hello beautiful people! Thanks guys for helping me out in my mission to the top! It's been a pleasure..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Thai Intro - 9 Day
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Koh PhanganOnly 2 seats left$30USD $719
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$30USD $719
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Koh Phangan4 seats left$30USD $719
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Koh Phangan7 seats left$30USD $719
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Bangkok9 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Koh Phangan6 seats left$30USD $719
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Koh Phangan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2018 the full payment of $719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $719 for Thai Intro - 9 Day, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 575 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,143 tours in Asia
- covered by 238 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Thai Intro - 9 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3881 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Thai Intro - 9 Day