10-Day Bhutan Honeymoon Trip from Paro
- Tour Operator:
- Agate Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Paro Airport Pick-up & Paro Sightseeing
- Day 2: Renewal of Vows in Paro with Bhutanese Attire
- Day 3: Hiking Tour to Tiger’s Nest
- Day 4: Drive to Punakha via Dochu La
- Day 5: Punakha Highlights
- Day 6: Drive to Phobjikha Valley & Hiking through Gangtey Nature Trail
- Day 7: Drive to Visit Thimphu
- Day 8: Thimphu City Tour & Great Buddha Dordenma
- Day 9: Drive to Paro via Chele La
- Day 10: Paro Airport See-off
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- Pat· February 25th, 2023Excellent hotels and locations. Agate Travel was very responsible. We did have two credit cards stolen and used —... Show more
- Charlotte· November 23rd, 2022A really good tour! The team were so helpful organising extra days after the tour for us to explore on our own and... Show more
- Christina· October 29th, 2022Fabulous trip in Cambodia. Mr Chet and Mr San were both excellent knowledgeable guides. Our itinerary was great and... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$4,829
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G.
- Type CBhutan
- Type EBhutan
- Type FBhutan
- Type DBhutan
- Type MBhutan
- Type GBhutan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Bhutan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Bhutan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Agate Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Agate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Agate Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Agate Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Agate Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Bhutan
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- How to Go to Himalayas (from Nepal & India)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Bhutan from Paro
- Bhutan Explorer
- Small group tour
- 10 days Bhutan
- Operators in Asia
- Western Bhutan
- 10-Day Bhutan Honeymoon Trip from Paro Tours in Bhutan
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Bhutan Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Western Bhutan
- Bhutan tours