Langtang Valley Ganja La Pass Trek
- Hiking & Trekking
- Attraction-Based Hikes
- Partially Guided
- In-depth Cultural
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Ace the Himalaya
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 13 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
- Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
- Day 03 - Drive to Syabru Besi (1,462m) on a public bus - 8 hrs
- Day 04 - Trek to Lama Hotel (2,500m) - 5 hrs
- Day 05 - Trek to the Langtang village (3,307m) - 5 hrs
- Day 06 - Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,798m) - 4 hrs
- Day 07 - Kyanjin Gompa exploration day
- Day 08 - Trek to Ngegang (4,000m) - 5 hrs
- Day 09 - Trek to Keldang (4,300m) via Ganja La (5, 200m ) - 6 hrs
- Day 10 - Trek to Dukpu (4,080m) - 6.5 hrs
- Day 11 - Trek to Tarkeghyang (2,560m) - 5.5 hrs
- Day 12 - Trek to Shermathang (2,621m) - 5.5 hrs
- Day 13 - Trek to Melamchi Pul Bazaar (846m) - 5 hrs
- Day 14 - Drive from Melamchi Pul Bazaar to Kathmandu - 4 hrs
- Day 15 - Leisure day and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Day 16 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- David· March 31st, 2020I loved the trip. It was very well organised and the people who were running the company were very caring. The guide... Show more
- Brian· March 25th, 2020Attention to formalities and any personal preferences throughout the trek was very professional. Enjoyed every moment... Show more
- AlisonSkiles· January 24th, 2020I started the Everest Base Camp trek with Nimesh in March 2019, and I absolutely loved having him as my guide. At... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021$3,600
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021$3,600
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021$3,600
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021$3,600
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021$3,600
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021$3,600
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021$3,600
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$3,600
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021$3,600
- Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$3,6000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What immunizations will I need?
- Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Is Ace the Himalaya's staff insured?
- What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- How much additional money do I need per day?
- Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- Can I charge my digital camera or other equipments on my trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- 16 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Asia tours
- Himalaya Mountains