- Our saving
- US $ 719
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GGemmaClarkWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentBrilliant week, so many activities to do and the best leader!!Show detailed ratings
- GNGeorgiaWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing 9 days. Able to see so much of Sydney and New South Wales, brilliant value for money and all the Intro travel crew are so kind and helpful. Megan was an amazing tour guide. Loved the whole tour! Thank you! XShow detailed ratings
- EWEleanorWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience! Megan is so lovely and friendly, made me feel welcome the whole week and made the trip even better! Great activities and I will definitely be going on more intro travel trips!Show detailed ratings
- RRachWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved this trip. Loved it that much that we booked 2 more trips. Loved staying in base! Wouldn't change a thing about this trip, Tom was an amazing leader and has made sure that we are completely ready to leave the group completely prepared! He went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great time. Thanks so much, can't wait for the next one!!!!Show detailed ratings
- JJoeEdoniWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas top knotch, enjoyed the trip!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieGilgallonWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was incredible, great activities and I would definitely recommend it. Tom and Meg were both amazing, made everyone feel welcomed and created a great atmosphere. They go out of their way to help and definitely the best guides I've had - absolute legends!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaHughesWritten on July 1, 20184.5 - Excellentsoon as I got the airport I felt welcomed when Tom was there, he also shared his chicken nuggets with me after a 23 hour flight which was the best thing! the best thing is them helping us plan our adventure here, I wouldn’t even know where to start if I didn’t book through oz intro. Also Tom was really helpful with getting us great deals on big activities. He seemed to know his shizz, ( if he tells you that you need a permit to run in the gardens you don’tShow detailed ratings
- GGillhooperWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentMade my introduction to oz so easy and felt so at ease! Had a fantastic time and ready to start my adventure!Show detailed ratings
- JonasWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic! Nice and organizedShow detailed ratings
- YYasminObermeyerWritten on June 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe itinerary of this trip was great because it was really rich of variety! The trip with the guys from Mojosurf was my favorite. I really enjoed my first surf lesson!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
4,078 travellers met before going on their Intro Travel Oz Intro tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 23rd July 20182 comments"whos coming"+1
- Departs 3rd September 20181 comment"Hey guys! Looking for others booked onto this trip! I'm super excited but doing this solo so though it would be nice to get talking before hand :P"
- Departs 10th September 201820 comments"Booked today start 10th September :)"+5
- Departs 24th September 20186 comments"Anybody booked onto this tour? I've just booked! "+2
- Departs 1st October 20183 comments"Just booked :)"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Sydney8 seats left$30USD $719
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Sydney8 seats left$30USD $719
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Sydney9 seats left$30USD $719
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Sydney7 seats left$30USD $719
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $719 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 941 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1172 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro