- Our saving
- US $ 719
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- CChahinezWritten on February 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentCan’t recomend Oz intro enough, definitely a great and secure way to start your travels, Colin has been an amazing group leader, enthusiastic and very patient with such a big group. I’ve had a fantastic time here.Show detailed ratings
- LWLauraWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentColin is ab amazing team leader, really supportive and enthusiastic!! The tour was really good, definately did a lot and was a great way to start the trip, instant friends, fun activities and a lot of help with inward travel planning trips and getting work. Would definately recommend! Good value for money too.Show detailed ratings
- IIzzyWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing 9 days with oz intro! Perfect if your traveling solo, Colin and everyone else made me feel so welcome. We did so many activities in just 9 days! Can’t recommend this enough ! Thank you oz intro for making it so special!Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing week with Ozinto, instantly felt welcome as Colin greeted us at the airport! The week is packed with loads of amazing activities & gives you the chance to meet people who are all in the same boat. Would definitely reccomend to anyone who’s thinking of going to Australia!! I had the best time.Show detailed ratings
- CCiaraWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentColin was my group leader and he was amazing. Made us all feel welcome and comfortable instantly. He got involved with the group and became our friend as well as someone to help us out. Very approachable and helped us all gel as a group and become friends. Great at his job and should get recognition for it. I had a great time 100% would recommend to anyone. Over all a very well organised 9 days and amazing advice and help with my on going travels.Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery friendly leaders, know exactly what they are doing and make you welcome. Amazing once in a life experiences and around the clock help and support! Definitley will be going with this company again!Show detailed ratings
- RBRossWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentEpic experience !! Warm welcoming into what is a big step for most people, made you feel comfortable about everything and had some amazing thing to do.Show detailed ratings
- SMSophieWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentI got to Australia and instantly felt welcome when Colin saw me and knew who I was. Went to base and the entire week was explained to us! We’ve done all sorts of interesting activities such as learning to surf with mojosurf, going on nights out to scary canary, movie nights at the office, boat parties, speed boating and so much more. It’s been absoloutly amazing and couldn’t have asked for a better week. Colin, Shaun, Shona, Tom and Gregor made it as good as it has been and have already booked to come back again in a couple of years with my boyfriend. I’m gunna miss everyone I’ve met but will definitely keep in touch with people and hopefully everyone else will enjoy it as much as me and my group have.Show detailed ratings
- JSJackWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentBrilliant week with OzIntro. Colin did a fantastic job of getting everyone involved at all timesin a great selection of activities. Generally a well organised and fun introduction to Australia. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- RRosyWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad such a brilliant 9 days with oz i Intro! I would defiantly reccomend to anyone who is thinking of joining. We had loads of activities included and met some lovely people and had a good laugh! The staff are so lovely and helpful if your unsure of anything.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Why can't people under 18 be a part of this package?
Due to health & safety reasons & the nature of the tour we need our customers to be at least 18 when participating in the tour. You can book if you are under 18 but you must be 18 when participating in the tour.
- April 1, 2017
When should I arrive for the tour?
Ideally we ask everyone to arrive the day before the tour starts so you have time to check in & chill out, we pick you up from the airport & will also book you in for an extra nights accommodation. If you need to arrive on the start date then we ask you to arrive at the airport before 10am & we'll come pick you up from the airport. If you are already in Sydney then we'll just ask you to make your own way to the hostel on the start date.
- February 1, 2017
What are the inclusions on this tour?
This includes all of your accommodation for the week, transport to the activities, all the tours and activities for the week and all the essentials such as your SIM Card, Bank Account, Medicare card and Tax File Number. You’ll also get free Internet access at the OzIntro office. The only things which are not included are the flights, food and drink.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
4,071 travellers met before going on their Intro Travel Oz Intro tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 5th March 20182 comments"Hi, is anyone else booked in for this date!? "+1
- Departs 12th March 20185 comments"OZINTRO BOOKED!!"+1
- Departs 26th March 20187 comments"Bit early I know but anyone else booked on for March 26th 2018? I booked the other week and am just hoping this next year flies by! Looking forward to making memories in oz "+1
- Departs 30th April 20182 comments"Can’t wait"+1
- Departs 4th June 20184 comments"First time travelling, anyone else on the Ozintro 4th June? x"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayMar 5, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 13, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 20, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 27, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 10, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayApr 16, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 24, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$30USD $719
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 March 2018 the full payment of $719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $719 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 923 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1083 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro