- Our saving
- US $ 727
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- SSarahSmithWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentI’ve had a really enjoyable time through the Oz intro package lead by Colin our tour guide, who has been excellent throughout. Being a solo traveller it is a great way meeting new people, sharing new experiences and keeping those memories forever. I would highly recommend the Oz intro experience as it has variable activities which any backpacker would thoroughly appreciate and enjoy. If only the tour was longer!Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaclarkeWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentColin was a fantastic guide, did very well considering he had his hands full with our group! Friendly guy giving very helpful adviceShow detailed ratings
- SSarahMcManusWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentTop trip. Lots of great activities, far more than I ever expected to do. Colin was fab too, providing lots of useful info. Would highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - Excellenthad an amazing time, was a lot more involved in the package than what I was expecting, wouldn't have been half as good if we never had Colin as our guide though!Show detailed ratings
- RyanWritten on May 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentMost awesome experience I've had in a long time, activities were out of this world, everyone in the group's really cool and I don't think I've been sober since the first day. If you get Shona as your guide you're in for a hell of a time she can't drink or dance (Tom told me to say that) but she can do everything else. For working holiday goers this is a near must, huge weight of my mind going forward you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour would recommend to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- DanWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe atmosphere was amazing! Shona was great she keep it really fun. The jet boat I loved!Show detailed ratings
- JJennaWhitfieldWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentOz intro was so incredibly helpful, I wouldn’t have been able to do a lot of the things they help you with myself. Had such an amazing week, have not stopped laughing! Shona was absolutely amazing as a guide and it seemed like she had been a guide for years! So lovely and puts everyone at ease :)Show detailed ratings
- CCharlotteWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute of it! Shona is amazing, utterly hilarious! Mucho love xxxxShow detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on May 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was the best experience to come out to Australia and meet such a lovely group of people in my first week and it was all down to Oz into! Colin was very easy to get along with and was ready to help us when needed! Brilliant week would 100% recommend Intro Travel to anyone who is traveling :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
- May 16, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
4,078 travellers met before going on their Intro Travel Oz Intro tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 4th June 20184 comments"First time travelling, anyone else on the Ozintro 4th June? x"+1
- Departs 16th July 20181 comment"Starting OZ intro on the 16th July anyone else starting on this date? :)"
- Departs 23rd July 20182 comments"whos coming"+1
- Departs 3rd September 20181 comment"Hey guys! Looking for others booked onto this trip! I'm super excited but doing this solo so though it would be nice to get talking before hand :P"
- Departs 10th September 201820 comments"Booked today start 10th September :)"+5
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Sydney7 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2018 the full payment of $727 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $727 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $727 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1154 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro