- Our saving
- US $ 727
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Rather Poor
- JJoeHannWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best week Thanks phoebe and meg x
- JjoshuamaxwellWritten on February 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour! Activities were amazing!
- AAdamWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oz intro was fantastic and it is something I don’t regrett a bit. You felt welcomed from the first day. The group leader was very helpful and Tom has such an awesome personality which made the trip even more fun. The best days were definitely in port stephens. Read more
- AAnnaMcKayWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best week of my life, met the loveliest people and did the coolest activities! Everything was so organised & Tom couldn’t have done a better job of making everyone laugh and make the most out of their trip
- LLauraoneillWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oz Intro has been such a good week! Met some really fab people and Tom was so welcoming when we arrived, helping us get to know eachother and making sure we knew what the week intailed. All the activities were really good, my favourite being the night away... Read more
- ILIsabellaWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was filled with so many amazing activities, the Port Stephens trip and boat trip around Sydney harbour were definite highlights! The week wouldn’t have been nearly as enjoyable without such an amazing, lively tour leader
- SSSaulWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oz Intro was a fantastic way to experience Australia. Our group was a diverse mix of people and we did activities that we all enjoyed. I loved going to Bondi Beach and Port Stepehens which gave us an authentic feel of Australia. My favourite part was the... Read more
- NadineWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best possible start to my year in Oz all helped by Tom who is always there to help, full of knowledge and great craic too. Highlight of the week is all the activities at Port Stephens, a jam packed adrenaline filled weekend!
- JJordansmothWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom was absolutely sick and it’s a nice intro in to travels and reallly takes a lot of the stress out with getting everything sorted whilst having fun at the same time
- JJaySeymourWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From the first day I felt very safe and happy with the people I was staying in. Unfortunately I suffered from very bad jet lag but Tom and Phoebe were fantastic in supporting me in any way I needed. The activities were all fantastic and I was encouraged to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Start point Meeting Point, Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Sydney, New South Wales 2020, Australia
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
Day 9: Check out and onward travel
End point Finish, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm jack, currently a group leader with ozintro. Living in Sydney but always dreaming about the next..."
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey, Im Phoebe. I'm 20 years old and i'm from Scotland. Ive been out in Australia since September, and..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 March 2019 the full payment of $727 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $727 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $727 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,276 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1343 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro