- Our saving
- US $ 637
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Rather Poor
- DDebbieWritten on January 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip! It was a big group and we were all so well looked after. Couldn’t have wished for a better team leader! Tom was so fun and very informative!
- HGHollieWritten on January 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall fab tour & would deffo recommend! Really good to help start the whole Oz experience. Tom was a fab guide - literally couldn’t have done any more! The only thing I would say is that an extra activity in the last 3 days would have made it even better. :) Read more
- AliWritten on December 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Also had Phoebe as a tour guide. Both Phoebe and Tom were fantastic leaders, got along with everyone very well and felt like more of a friend than a leader or someone who was at work with customers.
- JasmineWritten on December 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect and fun week to start of my OZ journey. Good opportunity to meet new people especially if solo travelling and made future plans travelling less stressful. Phoebe made the week really fun even when weather wasn't on our side.
- CCatherineWritten on December 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved having Phoebe as a guide she was really helpful and loved getting involved with the group
- MDMollyWritten on December 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was made easy from start to finish. Phoebe was excellent and so much fun, felt more like my best friend than a tour guide. To anyone looking to book oz intro...just do it. Everything is super organised so you don’t have to worry about a thing.... Read more
- MMarcelMaulWritten on December 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oh was very nice. Would do it again.
- Shari-LouiseWritten on November 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Meg was amazing ! She Made the trip so much fun and always made sure we was all okay. Very caring and have made a long term friend out of this experience! :)
- CMChristieWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really loved the ease of having everything organised and the full support for the year ahead. I loved the activities at Port Stephens, but also having some free time to organise the basics. Tom and Pheobe were great fun and kept spirits high even in the... Read more
- ESEmilyWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom was great, very funny, got involved and made everyone else feel involved as well. The only thing I would change is the kangaroo visit for a zoo trip as the kangaroos are dangerous and a member of the team was injured when we visited. Other than that the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Start point Meeting Point, Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Sydney, New South Wales 2020, Australia
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
Day 9: Check out and onward travel
End point Finish, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey, Im Phoebe. I'm 20 years old and i'm from Scotland. Ive been out in Australia since September, and..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 February 2019 the full payment of $637 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $637 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $637 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,283 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1317 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro