Oz Intro - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 624
- Dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach
- Sail around the Opera House on Sydney Harbour
- Get up close to kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work in Australia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Start point Meeting Point, Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Sydney, New South Wales 2020, Australia
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Port Stephens and Sand Boarding
- Day 6: Learn to Surf and Party
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
Day 9: Check out and onward travel
End point Finish, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLaurenMartinWritten on October 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fiona was so welcoming and friendly, always there for a chat and happy to have fun x
- JadeWritten on October 13, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the jet boating and the cruise around the harbour
- LlaurynWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
really lovely and friendly, couldn’t do more to help us out on our travels. incredibly helpful in planning our onward travel after the tour.
- CCharlieClarkWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
really helpful when sorting stuff out for after the tour! super fun tour and friendly people
- SSarahMadiganWritten on October 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really good all round. I think there should be more food options other than BBQs, they were nice but just a bit repetitive. Also, our group was really big which made things a bit too much so would have been nicer to have a smaller group.
- JJadeOutramWritten on October 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Poppy is so enthusiastic and willing to help with everything - thank you poppy! The trips are great but I think the itinerary could be condensed into a week, there’s a lot of free time
- AlexWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic fun, good way to ease into Aussy life and meet friends beginning on the same journey!
- WilliamWritten on October 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Will was fun and very good at answering questions and sorting out any problems.
- FFionaWritten on October 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time on this tour with Will! He's a brilliant guide and really made the trip
- CharlotteWritten on October 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Will was always happy and energetic and more than willing to help with anything he could. The trip included lots of a fun activities and the support provided makes it well worth the money!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "The best 5"8 group leader this world's ever seen..."
- "I'm jack, currently a group leader with ozintro. Living in Sydney but always dreaming about the next..."
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "I left my home in the UK in October 2015 to do some travelling. I had no idea how long I would be away..."
- "Hi, I'm Poppy! I'm living my best life in Australia, show people all the best bits of Sydney and making..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey, Im Phoebe. I'm 20 years old and i'm from Scotland. Ive been out in Australia since September, and..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
- "Group Leader at IntroTravel and Bungy Jump Enthusiast"
- "Group Leader and Adrenaline Junky at INTRO Travel "
- "A crazy guy living the dream in Australia working for Intro Travel as a tour group leader making sure..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gail30th September 2019
Oz Intro - 9 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Sydney7 seats left$19USD $624
- MondayJan 6, 2020from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to Sydney6 seats left$19USD $624
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of $150 is required to confirm your booking with INTRO Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of INTRO Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the INTRO Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and INTRO Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for INTRO Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 4 km
- Coogee Beach (Australia)
- 156 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $624 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,402 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1475 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro - 9 Days