- Our saving
- US $ 637
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JJenniferbinghamWritten on September 16, 20183.5 - GoodThe oz intro tour was so much fun. Tom was the best tour guide, he was friendly and informative. The activities were great and we had a variety of things planned. I particularly enjoyed the night away at port Stevens. We stayed a night in a bungalow and went sand boarding which exciting. The food could be slightly improved, I think three bbqs in a row was a bit much. However overall the experience was great, I’ve met some fantastic people who I’m hoping to go on a travel with.Show detailed ratings
- HHollyWilliamsWritten on September 16, 20183.5 - GoodTom is a very friendly, motivated person and always tries to help. I enjoyed the activities and weekend away from Sydney. I think having 3 bbq’s in a row was a bit too much, I would have preferred a day in between with something different & just the 2 bbq’s. I really enjoyed the sandbording & surfing, although I would’ve preferred to have done the surfing in the middle or towards the end as being wet & dirty all day is a little annoying.Show detailed ratings
- JJoshWhiteheadWritten on September 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery friendly and helpful tour leader. Made all the activities so much better and more enjoyable, and gave me a great week to remember for the rest or my life.Show detailed ratings
- TtristanWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - Goodit was a great tour with an amazing guide. with great dance moves. great bad dad jokes. and skills in the boxgame. and great help for the rest if my travelplans.Show detailed ratings
- SStefHudsonWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentWould recommend oz intro to everyone who’s planning on coming out to oz, it’s been the best week of my life. Shona has been fantastic, she’s the life and soul of the party (even when she loses her voice) and it’s clear she loves her job. Bye friendShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShona was the most INCREDIBLE group leader. I was apprehensive about meeting loads of new people in a totally new city, on the other side of the world, but Sho made me feel 100% at home. All week she helped me with any question I had, she showed us her favourite places around the city, and she introduced us to some awesome people. She was the best dance partner, tour guide and most of all friend. I can’t thank you enough Sho, we are all going to miss you SO much. Bye friend❤️Show detailed ratings
- CCivicLawWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentI appreciate good people, they're hard to come by, so I want to say thank you so much for making me feel so welcomeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentHonestly the best week of my life couldn’t of asked for a better leader she just made the experience more fun and definitely helped with easing us all together! Would definitely recommend and definitely recommend trying to get in a group with her as a tour guide!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShona is an excellent group guide, lovely natured and fun to hang with. Tour was well planned and went smoothly. Couldnt ask for a warmer introduction to Oz.Show detailed ratings
- JJudeWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShona were proper funny and made sure everyone felt welcomeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
4,078 travellers met before going on their Intro Travel Oz Intro tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Sydney8 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Sydney5 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Sydney7 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Sydney5 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Sydney8 seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$112$749-15%USD $637
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 October 2018 the full payment of $637 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $637 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $637 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1263 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro