- Our saving
- US $ 727
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Experience the best of Sydney
- Sail around Sydney Harbour
- Spot wild dolphins and kangaroos
- Learn how to find full-time work
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ESEmilyWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom was great, very funny, got involved and made everyone else feel involved as well. The only thing I would change is the kangaroo visit for a zoo trip as the kangaroos are dangerous and a member of the team was injured when we visited. Other than that the... Read more
- EElLeonardWritten on November 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience in an amazing place, thank you to everyone involved for making my trip so memorable!
- CCleocollinsWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organised and great itinerary. Accommodation is in a great location and easily accessible to the train for off days and seeing other sites. Port Stephens was fantastic and certainly the best part all week, not to mention Tom has been an awesome... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent and Tom was a brilliant guide. He was friendly to everyone and I felt included in every activity. The port Stephens trip was amazing, I loved the surf lesson and the sandboarding and the kangaroo Park was an incredible experience. I... Read more
- BBenOSullivanWritten on November 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would recommend OzIntro to anyone, with a legend like Tom leading the group your intro to Aus is simple and fun. Loved it.
- SSabrinaPetersWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I think it is a good start for being in Australia for a longer time. You got a lot of Information and can find new friends.
- DDeanfraserWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Made everyone one happy, always caring never left anyone out, got on so well with him, always smiling, great tour guide
- CharlotteWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the best time and met the best people!!! Surfing, meeting the kangaroos was AMAZING. Tom and Jack have been really good group leaders. Would deffos recommend
- EElaineReidWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time doing oz intro would highly recommend. Tom was a great guide and such a laugh. Favourite part of the tour had to be the surfing and the sand boarding.
- AAndrewMcGillWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom really made the whole tour, I feel like it wouldn’t be the same if I was to have a different tour guide, so sociable, knowledgable and just geniunely nice guy!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Start point Meeting Point, Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Sydney, New South Wales 2020, Australia
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Essential & Work Help, Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in the morning at the Base Hostel in Sydney. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time and if you need any advice for your onward travels, your tour guides will be on hand all day to help you book your next destination.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Base Hostel in Sydney anytime during the day. You do not need to worry about getting there from the airport though, as the tour operator provides an included airport transfer for you! Feel free to explore the area, but make sure you’re back in time to go out for dinner with your group around 5:30 pm.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, as the itinerary is already packed with plenty of included activities. If you need any help with booking activities when the tour is finished, the tour guides will be there to help out!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hi guys my names Paige, being a group leader is awesome. I have met so many amazing people and get to..."
- "Hi Guys, Working for Intro Travel, is the best thing to happen to myself, since travelling. It has enabled..."
- "Hey guys, I’m Maisie. I’ve been in Australia for over a year now and working for OzIntro is probably..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Sydney9 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Sydney4 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Sydney9 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$22USD $727
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$22USD $727
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $727 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $727 for Oz Intro, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $727 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,049 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Intro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1300 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Intro