Cambodia & Vietnam Experience
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh
- Kampong Som
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An
- Halong Bay
- Experience local life and Cambodian cuisine
- Discover marvelous Angkor temples
- Explore the colonial past in Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the Halong Bay
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Siem Reap
- Day 3: Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- Day 4: Siem Reap
- Day 5: Kampong Cham
- Day 6: Chambok
- Day 7: Kampot
- Day 8: Kampot
- Day 9: Phnom Penh
- Day 10: Phnom Penh
- Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 13: Mekong Delta
- Day 14: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City – Overnight Train
- Day 15: Hoi An
- Day 16: Hoi An
- Day 17: Hoi An
- Day 18: Hue
- Day 19: Hue – Overnight Train
- Day 20: Hanoi
- Day 21: Da Bac
- Day 22: Hanoi
- Day 23: Cat Ba Island
- Day 24: Cat Ba Island
- Day 25: Hanoi
- Day 26: Hanoi
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SBSubroto· March 31st, 2019I had Dai Pham for Vietnam and Dyka during Cambodia. They were both very good.Trip date: February 2019
- Cameron· March 22nd, 2018Great trip! A couple walks pushed my limits but the rewards were always worth it. Transportation was better than expected. Highlights...sunrise at Ankor Wat...and drinks at Ankor Whaaat? ... understanding the aspects of brutality of the Khmer Rouge ...... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Cameron, Thank you for sharing your experience (and lovely photos) with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had such a great experience in Vietnam & Cambodia. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon... where to next? Kind regards, IntrepidTrip date: February 2018
- Flor· December 7th, 2017Trip was as expected and what was on the itinerary was done. the two guides Dario and V were excellent and looked after us very well and gave relevant information. the people on group varied in age from 19 to mid fifties and we all got on well.Trip date: November 2017
- Timothy· March 1st, 2017I have sent in my review and our tour rep was Tuyen Nguyen was above excellent. He went over and above what was defined by Intrepid. He was working 24/7 for us. He was always polite always had a smile and was accommodating to all. I mentioned x1 woman... Show moreTrip date: February 2017
- Timothy· March 1st, 2017Trip as expected. Both tour guides were excellent, great ambassadors for their respective countries and over and above what was expected of them. There was one participant in the 2 part of this tour that should not have been on it and would get the... Show moreTrip date: February 2017
- EFEdmund· October 2nd, 2016Overall it was a good trip for what it was, but personally I think in the future I will be travelling without a group just for the extra flexibility but was a good way to see a lot in a short space of time where travelling on my own, I wouldn't have... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
- LLiziduncombe@gmail.com· September 8th, 2016The intrepid tour was fantastic. We had a great bunch of people who were really fun the travel with and we had a really passionate tour guide called Mr Channy who loved is country and really knew how to show the best way to enjoy it.Trip date: August 2016
- Evelyn· September 8th, 2016This tour was exceptional, and one more time, (this was my 3rd Intrepid trip) I find myself rewarded and grateful to those who created this company. All my life I have been a solo traveler for many reasons, and I will admit I have been a bit of a snob... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
- Andre· November 30th, 2015I did the indochina tour 26 days. I recommend you do bangkok , cambodia then vietnam. There is another tour that does it the other way around. Cambodia is very 3rd world, accommodation is not great during this stretch of the trip. It was not as cheap... Show moreTrip date: October 2015
- Shannon· December 15th, 2013An incredibly well conducted tour starting from Thailand finishing in the north of Vietnam. The trip guides were very knowledgeable and helpful with a strong passion for showing us the best of their country. With this tour we were able to see most of... Show moreTrip date: November 2013
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday5 Nov, 2021$2,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday8 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday3 Dec, 2021$2,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday10 Dec, 2021$2,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday17 Dec, 2021$2,2900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday29 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday24 Dec, 2021$2,2900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday31 Dec, 2021$2,2900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday13 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday7 Jan, 2022$2,2900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday14 Jan, 2022$2,2900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday8 Feb, 2022$2,5250% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday9 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday6 Mar, 2022$2,4300% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an a/c on the buses and trains?
- Is smoking allowed on buses and trains?
- Please provide more information about the sleeping compartments on the trains.
- Does this tour include an overnight on a boat in Ha Long Bay?
- How many passengers are per room in the guesthouses? Are there single rooms?
- Will people aged 60 and above be allowed in this tour?
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
- What is the average age of people on this tour?
- How many days will you be spending in Vietnam with this tour?
- I am just wondering if the 15 days free visa would be enough or it will need an extension?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar