Thailand + Vietnam Intro
- Tour Operator:
- INTRO Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 45
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Pha Ngan
- Ko Phi Phi
- Chiang Mai
- Halong Bay
- Ninh Binh
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
- Save Now, Travel Later with Unlimited Date Changes
- Experience Bangkok's fascinating culture and crazy nightlife
- Stay overnight on floating bungalows
- Discover the stunning beaches of Thailand's islands
- Sample street food and immerse yourself in Vietnam's crazy streets
- Experience the world heritage listed Ha Long Bay
- Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
- Day 2: River Cruise & Temples
- Day 3: Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train
- Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party
- Day 6: Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time
- Day 7: Island trip & Snorkelling
- Day 8: Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Day 9: Transport and arrival to Phi Phi Islands
- Day 10: Phi Phi Islands Experience
- Day 11: Paradise Islands Boat Trip
- Day 12: Chill out in Phi Phi
- Day 13: Fly to Chiang Mai
- Day 14: Jungle Ziplining*
- Day 15: Hill Tribe Trek
- Day 16: Hill Tribe Trek
- Day 17: Elephant Sanctuary Experience
- Day 18: Fly to Hanoi
- Day 19: Hanoi City Tour
- Day 20: Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
- Day 21: Ha Long Bay & Ninh Binh Homestay
- Day 22: Ninh Binh & Overnight Train
- Day 23: Arrive in Hoi An
- Day 24: Hoi An, Basket Boat Tour with Crab Fishing and Cooking Class
- Day 25: Lantern Making Class & Beach Day
- Day 26: Fly to Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 27: Mekong Delta
- Day 28: Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day 29: Check out & Onward Travel
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Operated by INTRO Travel
Since 2005, we’ve been creating life-changing travel experiences for 18-40 year olds. Our travel experiences are designed to help you connect, explore, taste and give back to the world, all whilst making an awesome bunch of new mates along the way. Travelling with INTRO isn’t just group travel - it’s a way of meeting friends who become family and of seeing the world in a respectful, caring and totally awesome way.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Grace· September 13th, 2022On the Thailand 18 day tour in August, Michelle was an excellent group leader always making sure everyone felt included and being a friend to all of us! My favourite place was the Phi Phi Islands since the boat tours of the island were so relaxing and... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
- Emma· September 13th, 2022The Intro 18 day thailand tour was an insane experience! My favourite places have to be Koa Sok for the amazing scenery and phi phi island! Would not change anything about the itinerary and managed to fit so much in! This was followed by the 12 day... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- Jenny· August 27th, 2022Thailand Thailand was an unforgettable experience for me. It was a perfect mix of fun, laughter and parties with chilled days and beautiful places. My highlights of Thailand would be the elephant sanctuary where we got to feed, bathe and swim with the... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- LLucyEvans· August 25th, 2022Thailand was awesome and we were there for the longest time out of the 3 countries. My favourite place was Koh Phangan, where I loved doing the Muay Thai class! The stand out activity for me though was visiting the elephant sanctuary. Overall the tour... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- BBen· August 25th, 2022Thailand Had a good time with a varied group of people, the group did skewer slightly young compared to those I was with in Vietnam and Cambodia. The tour itself was great with the snorkling at phi phi and elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai particular... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- JJosieLiell· July 23rd, 2022Thailand - I really enjoyed the Thailand group tour. We had an amazing time and had great leaders along the way! Em, Ben and James to start with, then Kyle helped out in Koh Phangan taking a group to Muay Thai. Em was amazing, couldn’t fault her she was... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
- Evie· June 21st, 2022Was an absolutely amazing experience and definitely recommend! I did the Thailand and Vietnam tour (29 days) and wish I could’ve done more! The days are packed with great activities e.g cooking classes, kayaking, releasing lanterns in Hoi An and the day... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
- HRHannah· June 8th, 2022The whole tour was incredible from start to finish, I did the Thailand and Vietnam tour for 29 days! I had a leader for both countries, I had Ben Paddock and Brad Fordham and they were both incredible, made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Apr, 2023Friday19 May, 2023English$3,366
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Apr, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023English$3,366
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Apr, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday3 May, 2023Wednesday31 May, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 May, 2023Friday2 Jun, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday10 May, 2023Wednesday7 Jun, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday17 May, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English$3,241
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday25 May, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English$3,241
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AThailand and Vietnam
- Type BThailand and Vietnam
- Type CThailand and Vietnam
- Type EThailand and Vietnam
- Type FThailand and Vietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before April 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after April 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with INTRO Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and INTRO Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "INTRO Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of INTRO Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the INTRO Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Asia from Bangkok
- Asia Active Adventure
- 29 days Asia
- From Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Thailand + Vietnam Intro Tours in Far East
- Active Adventure Tours
- Thailand and Vietnam Tours
- Far East Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Thailand tours
- Vietnam tours