Perfect Thailand in 13 Days - Private Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Realistic Asia
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 95
- Operated in:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Chiang Mai
- Visit the must-see stunning heritages in Bangkok
- Experience the traditional charms of the countryside and the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Step back in the past in the former capital of Siam Kindom Ayutthaya
- Learn how to take care of elephants in the elephant sanctuary
- Discover the impressive temples of Chiang Mai including Doi Suthep Temple - one of the most sacred temples lying on the hill
- - Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing vibe of Phuket beach.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 WELCOME TO THAILAND – BANGKOK ARRIVAL
- Day 2 EXPLORE THE CULTURAL HERITAGE OF BANGKOK (B/L)
- Day 3 VISIT THE MOST AUTHENTIC MARKETS OF THAILAND - RAILWAY MARKET AND FLOATING MARKET (B/L)
- Day 4 DISCOVER THE ANCIENT SIAM CAPITAL AYUTTHAYA (B/L)
- Day 5 FLIGHT FROM BANGKOK TO CHIANG MAI - BOAT TRIP ALONG MAE PING RIVER (B)
- Day 6 TAKE CARE OF THE ELEPHANTS AT THE ELEPHANT JUNGLE SANCTUARY (B/L) - JOIN IN A GROUP TOUR
- Day 7 IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE TRADITIONAL RELIGIOUS LIFE OF CHIANG MAI (B/L)
- Day 8 EXPLORE THAI COUNTRYSIDE LIFE AT MAE KAMPONG VILLAGE (B/L)
- Day 9 FLIGHT FROM CHIANG MAI TO PHUKET (B)
- Day 10 TAKE OFF THE BEATEN PATH TO EXPLORE PHUKET (B)
- Day 11 FREE DAY IN PHUKET (B)
- Day 12 FREE DAY IN PHUKET (B)
- Day 13 TIME TO SAY GOODBYE – PHUKET DEPARTURE (B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Realistic Asia
COMPANY OVERVIEW We are one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have been offering exceptional and memorable travel experiences in Southeast Asia since 2011. With our local knowledge, we are proud to provide an excellent service and a wide range of activities: from a one-day trip to long multi-country tours; and from a leisure beach break to trekking adventure in jungles. OUR STORY Our story started in 2011 as a small family business offering authentic trips around Vietnam. Our founder Hien Do has always had a passion for travel and a big love for her country, this inspired her to share the true beauty of Vietnam with others. Now Realistic Asia is a well-established tour operator arranging trips throughout South East Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. But we still keep the spirit of a small family company treating our clients as our dearest friends. WHAT WE OFFER First-hand knowledge We are locals and know every corner of the destinations we offer. Our team personally checks all the accommodations you will stay in, all activities you will do, and all the places you will visit. We are continuously developing and looking for something new to offer, meeting the demand of any traveler. Our team is always ready to give comprehensive advice about trip planning to any part of Indochina. A passionate team Everyone in our company is a passionate traveler and loves what we are doing. You could expect creativity and deep destination knowledge in our tour itineraries. Our team will always be with you from your first request till the time you are back home from the trip. We also guarantee 24/7 support during your tour. High-Quality Service We are dedicated to offering the highest quality of service possible. We carefully select and regularly check all the accommodations, transport, and activities we offer. We have built a strong partnership with our suppliers to give you the best quality and price. Our experienced and regularly trained guides will take the best care of you. Personal Touch We operate on the customer-centric core and pay attention to the details. We are always available for you and dedicated to creating a perfect holiday. We carefully listen to and follow any special request from our travelers. Any trip from our catalog could be customized to meet your needs. Feel free to discuss with us your dream vacation, and we will make it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Bokka· May 19th, 2023Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishIt was an incredibly well-planned tour. The itinerary covered all the highlights of Thailand and everything was... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Bokka, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so glad to know that you have enjoyed your trip to Thailand and that everything went smoothly. It was a big pleasure for us to organize your holiday. Thank you again for trusting our... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- Karla· February 27th, 2023I just arrived home. I intend on giving you an overall impression of my experience once I am rested and have processed what I experienced. My first suggestion when dealing with Americans is not to bombard them with questions when they haven’t had enough... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Karla, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback about the trip. We are very sorry that we distracted you from enjoying the holiday. We just wanted to make sure, that you are happy with the accommodation and experience and send a... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- NVNatalie· January 1st, 2020It's a fantastic tour, superbly planned and covering the most exciting experiences. It combines some days in the capital, Hanoi, with relaxing countryside, cruise and plenty of leisure time on the beaches well as in-depth insight into the history and... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Natalie, Thank you for spending your precious time writing us a review. It's our pleasure to accompany you on the journey of exploring Vietnam. We are sorry that the bad weather affected your trip yet we're glad that you enjoyed the trip and... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -55%Sunday4 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Monday5 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
- -55%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$3,980$1,791+ $410Local Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 6th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 6th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Realistic Asia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Realistic Asia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Realistic Asia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Realistic Asia. Please familiarise yourself with the Realistic Asia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand Explorer
- Small group tour
- 13 days Thailand
- From Bangkok to Phuket
- Operators in Asia
- Perfect Thailand in 13 Days - Private Tour Tours in Thailand
- Explorer Tours
- Chiang Mai Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Chiang Mai
- Thailand tours