Med Sailing in Croatia (from Split to Dubrovnik)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Split
Start point NOA Yachting, Marina Kaštela, F. Tuđmana 213, Kaštela, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 13:00 - 14:00
- Day 2: Milna (Brač Island)
- Day 3: Vis
- Day 4: Korcula Island
- Day 5: Pomena
- Day 6: Mljet Island
Day 7: Dubrovnik
End point Dream Yacht Charter, Restaurant ACI Marina Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovacko-neretvanska županija, Croatia 07:00 - 08:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAustonWritten on March 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip with Med Sailing Holidays was an amazing experience. Both the boat guests and crew were great and we had a blast experiencing the beautiful Croatian coastline.
- AAndrewWritten on March 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved everything about this holiday, in fact we have sailed with them twice . Geoff has been helping us to learn to sail as well. There are so highlights, like the food and wine on and off the boat. Can't wait to sail Greece.
- NNikitaKnightWritten on March 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Med Sailing Holidays exceeded all expectations! The itinerary was so well thought out and took us to many special places. The skipper of our boat was very professional and his knowledge of sailing and the Adriatic sea was brilliant. The hostess we had made... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can we bring food onboard?
If you would like to bring your own food onboard that is not a problem. You will be provided with breakfast and lunch however if you would like snacks throughout the day, then feel free to bring some with you.
Do I need to know how to sail?
Your skipper will take care of the sailing for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Is WIFI available on the boat?
WIFI is available on the boats however it can vary on the itineraries, for example on the Croatian itinerary, you will have unlimited 4G internet on the boat.
- Med Sailing Holidays
- Med Sailing Holidays - Croatia
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Rosemary7th September 2019
Med Sailing in Croatia (from Split to Dubrovnik)
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Dubrovnik7 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Dubrovnik7 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Dubrovnik7 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Dubrovnik7 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$37USD $1,198Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Med Sailing Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Med Sailing Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Med Sailing Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Med Sailing Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Med Sailing Holidays tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Pomena (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Med Sailing in Croatia (from Split to Dubrovnik)