Small Group Tour of Sicily: Highlights
- Tour Operator:
- Sicily Activities
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 12 to 89
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mount Etna
- Get a full immersion that's rich in history, traditions and culture of the island
- Be accompanied by local guides who know it best and know Sicily secrets
- Experience Sicily though its incredible gastronomy, wines, art and music
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: ARRIVAL AND EVENING TAORMINA FOOD & WINE TOUR
- Day 2: GODFATHER VS MAFIA TOUR WITH PASTA LUNCH & TAORMINA WALKING TOUR WITH GREEK THEATRE
- Day 3: ETNA TRIP UNTIL 1900/3000 MT WITH LUNCH IN ETNA WINERY
- Day 4: NOTO WALKING TOUR WITH SEAFOOD LUNCH IN MARZAMEMI & TRANSFER TO SYRACUSE
- Day 5: ORTIGIA WALKING TOUR
- Day 6: GUIDED VISIT OF TEMPLE VALLEY IN AGRIGENTO, LUNCH & TRANSFER TO PALERMO
- Day 7: PALERMO WALKING TOUR & WINE
- Day 8: DEPARTURE
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Karin· September 12th, 2020I don’t usually book group tours but I loved the itinerary, convenience and experiences offered in this tour. Due to Covid, I was the only person booked the week I wanted to travel But Massimo came up with a plan that worked for me. Each of the... Show moreTrip date: September 2020
- LLindaThomas· March 19th, 2020I couldn’t be happier! It was a pleasure dealing with Alex at Sicily Activities. I booked the Small Group Highlights after doing extensive research. I am a Travel Consultant so I know the business and felt I had found a gem of a company. One that... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- ellen m· November 12th, 2019I would highly recommend this tour with Sicily Activities. Seven days is certainly not enough to see and experience this magnificent land but the itinerary was thoughtfully designed to include as much as possible yet provide ample personal time. All... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewThank You so much Ellen for Your nice review and for Your feedback. We will take into consideration to improve our services. Warm regards MassimoTrip date: October 2019
- Atael· November 7th, 2019Tour for the small group ( 8 people) was planned very well and execute on schedule without any issues. All guides have been very knowledgeable as well as excellent drivers and assisted us in any way possible to our satisfaction. Massimo was always in... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Atael, thank You so much for Your nice review and feedback on what should be improved. We will do our best to do it. Warm regards MassimoTrip date: October 2019
- DHDennis· October 29th, 2019Just what we were looking for. Relaxed, yet thorough. Small group was ideal. Guides were good, especially Valerio (patient and informative) Valeria in Ortigia, and Salvo in the Palermo street tour. Nice to bond with fellow travelers. We appreciated the... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Dennis, thank You so much for Your beautiful review. I will share it with all our staff that was very happy to lead You throughout the entire tour. Warm regards MassimoTrip date: September 2019
- FLFrances· October 25th, 2019Most of the tour was great. The transportation from Syracuse to Palermo was terrible. The van was very uncomfortable, seeming to have no shocks in it. Also, the driver was inattentive as he was on the phone most of the time. He also made us walk several... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Frances, thank You so much for Your review. We are sorry You felt a bit uncomfortable on the way from Syracuse to Palermo. It's a long way, we know. I will investigate about the luggages, because this never should happen. But finally we are happy... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- KDKrissie· October 25th, 2019Moden tour company!!! It was fantastic!!! Not touresty at all .You really felt like a local! Very well organized and knowledgeable guilds. Great food wine and very fun! L 9o ts of down time for yourself to explore!! I highly reccomend thos company !!!Sicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Krissie, thank You so much for Your words. We do always our best to let our Guests enjoy our tour. Warm regards MassimoTrip date: September 2019
- DSDoreen· October 22nd, 2019The tour was much more then expected. It was Excellent. All of our guides were great and showed us their undivided attention. Sicily Activities (Massimo) went out of their way to arrange a side trip prior to the start of the tour. It was a pleasure... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Doreen, thank You so much for Your review and nice words. Was a big pleasure for us to assist You in creating Your extra day before the tour. All the best MassimoTrip date: October 2019
- DKDaniel· October 21st, 2019We were attracted by the interesting itinerary and it more than met our expectations, all very well organized. Personality and knowledge of the guides made the tours exciting and very enjoyable. Meals and wine tastings were exceptional, accommodations... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Daniel, Thank You so much for Your nice words :) Warm regards MassimoTrip date: September 2019
- SBSvetlana· October 20th, 2019Great tour! Will recommend it to my friends.Sicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Svetlana, thank You for Your review. We will take care of Your friends too :) Warm regards Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Apr, 2021Friday23 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday23 Apr, 2021Friday30 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Apr, 2021Friday7 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 May, 2021Friday14 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 May, 2021Friday21 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 May, 2021Friday28 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 May, 2021Friday4 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Jun, 2021Friday11 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday11 Jun, 2021Friday18 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,936$1,742
- Monday14 Jun, 2021Monday21 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,936Only Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which extra costs will be incurred during the tour, which are not included in price?
- Do I meet different guides or just one during the whole trip?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Which kind of vehicles do you use?
- What type of accommodation do you use for this trip?
- Do you charge a single supplement fee or can I be matched with another solo traveler?
- What is the average group size for this tour?
- Can I arrive some days before the tour starts or depart some days after the tour ends?
- Where does this tour start and finish?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Italy from Catania
- Italy In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Italy
- From Catania to Palermo
- Operators in Europe
- South Italy
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Sicily tours
- Italy tours
- Europe tours
- South Italy