Italy Winter Escape Tour 10 days from Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 2,157
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Soleto Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 : ROME
Start point Rome Fiumicino Airport , Roma, Roma, Italy
- DAY 2 : ROME, ASSISI, SIENA, FLORENCE
- DAY 3 : FLORENCE
- DAY 04 - FLORENCE - BOLOGNA - PADUA - VENICE
- DAY 05 - VENICE
- DAY 06 - MONTEPULCIANO - TUSCANY - ROME
- DAY 07 - ROME
- DAY 8 - ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO
- DAY 9 - SORRENTO - ROME
DAY 10 - ROME
End point ROME FCO AIRPORT , Fiumicino Airport - Departures, Aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci (FCO), Fiumicino, Roma 00054, Italy
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Wilma Wierenga's review about another Soleto Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a great experience. What made this tour unique was that it included private transportation to many places not normally included in tours. We feel we have a good idea now about what the Salento region has to offer. Emilio and Clara were excellent... Read moreReview collected by
- Carlos Mancinelli's review about another Soleto Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a tour different from others we have taken before. A simple but cozy B&B in a rural area where owners are very friendly and make whatever it takes to please guests. Chef Emilio prepared delicious dishes and explained not only how they were prepared... Read moreReview collected by
- Christine Defina's review about another Soleto Travel tour4.0 - Good
Our tour guide, Valentina, was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We absolutely loved her. I was very confused on the first day because I booked with Tourradar and was told our tour would be with Soleto Tours. However, on Sunday morning we were on a... Read moreReview collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Italy Winter Escape Tour 10 days from Rome
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$42USD $2,294Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayFeb 4, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayFeb 18, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayFeb 23, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayMar 3, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayMar 24, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayMar 31, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Rome10 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $2,157Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Soleto Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Soleto Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Soleto Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Soleto Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Soleto Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Napoli (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,157 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours