Classic Peru (Inti Raymi)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Canon del Colca
- Uros Reed Islands
- Machu Picchu
- Travel by train to the 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu
- Explore the capital city of the Incas, ancient Cusco
- Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Traverse the highest navigable lake in the world
- Unwind in the tranquil setting of the Sacred Valley
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip in Lima
- Day 2: Fly to Arequipa, free afternoon to explore
- Day 3: In Arequipa; visit South Catalina Convent
- Day 4: Drive to Chivay
- Day 5: Visit Colca Canyon; continue to Puno
- Day 6: Boat trip on Lake Titicaca; visit Uros Islands and overnight on Taquile Island
- Day 7: Morning on Taquile Island, afternoon return to Puno
- Day 8: Bus to the Sacred Valley
- Day 9: In Sacred Valley; optional whitewater rafting
- Day 10: Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
- Day 11: More time to discover Machu Picchu (optional); return to Cusco
- Day 12: Walking tour in Cusco, visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress
- Day 13: Witness the Inti Raymi Festival celebrations
- Day 14: Trip ends in Cusco
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AElizabeth· December 23rd, 2019The only thing we were disappointed with was that we weren’t aware we could have added on an extra three days to go to the Amazon which we would have loved the opportunity to do.Explore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that you weren't aware of this when you booked. We now have a pop up message on Explore's website that advises future travellers that they can extend their trip, but I can appreciate that this was... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AChris· December 23rd, 2019At the time of booking the optional extras that required pre-booking need to be highlighted by the call centre personal much more. We almost missed booking the Titicaca railway which would have been very disappointing for us if we had missed it. Also... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your review. We'll pass on your comments about the optional extras to our sales team, and review the trip notes to make these a little clearer.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AWilliam· May 17th, 2019Very enjoyable trip!Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Hope to travel with you in the future.Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AFrances· May 17th, 2019Kit list could be refined for the trip. For eg. We didn't need sandals and waterproofs best if light weight. Long sleeved shirts v useful against sunExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AHeather· May 17th, 2019This was a fantastic trip to an interesting and beautiful country. The optional trip to Moray and Maras was one of the highlights and would be worth including in the itinerary. Although we would have preferred more time in Ollantaytambo rather than the... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusan· May 17th, 2019A very memorable trip! I did my first explore tour to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore aged twenty-six and my second aged fifty. I will always remember them both.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review, we're really glad you enjoyed your trip and hope it's not another 25 years before we see you again!Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJulie· May 17th, 2019I have enjoyed taking about the trip and recommending Explore.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3200% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar