Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 78
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Romania!
- Day 2: Local living
- Day 3: Medieval Romania
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Rolandia
Regardless of purpose – leisure or business – or the duration of your trip, group size or desired itinerary, we’ll do our best to provide high-quality information and convenient solutions. Rolandia team consists of professionals specialized on incoming tourism, offering full support in planning and booking your holiday in Romania. All necessary information is available online or by calling one of our consultants. We provide tailor-made solutions making it easier for you to design your holiday, from accommodation and transport to interesting and engaging activities organized in Romania. The tours and holiday packs created by Rolandia combine the excitement of discovering new places with the comfort and safety of a pleasant stay, while also observing the guidelines of environmentally friendly tourism.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMaeve· September 18th, 2019We had a great tour of Transylvania's sites, castles, countryside and wildlife. Thanks to Edi for the information he shared with us. He made the sightings of the bears in Brasov and the Dracula Castle visit very exciting.Rolandia commented on this reviewHi Maeve, Thank you very much for your kind words and we're very happy you enjoyed this trip! Warmest regards, IoanaTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$661
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CRomania
- Type ERomania
- Type FRomania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Rolandia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rolandia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Rolandia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Rolandia. Please familiarise yourself with the Rolandia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Romania
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- Best 4 week Europe Itineraries [Train, Cruises & More]
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Romania from Cluj-Napoca
- Romania Explorer
- Small group tour
- 3 days Romania
- Operators in Europe
- Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca Tours in Romania
- Explorer Tours
- Transylvania Tours
- Romania Tours
- Europe Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Romania tours