Essential Greece with Mykonos
- +11 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Michelle Ibalio's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour! Europamundo was very accommodating and very welcoming.
- James Sheppard's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
Was our first time using tourradar and it went well! we were very pleased with everything!
- Ursula James's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic trip. Anna was an amazing tour guide. Would love more time in Barcelona! Fun week. I would do it all again!!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens, Ferry-athens-rodhes
- Day 3: Ferry-athens-rodhes, Rhodes
- Day 4: Rhodes
- Day 5: Rhodes, Chania, Chania
- Day 6: Heraklion
- Day 7: Heraklion
- Day 8: Heraklion, Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini, Mykonos
- Day 10: Mykonos
- Day 11: Mykonos, Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Essential Greece with Mykonos
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,850Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,850Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,850Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,432Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Essential Greece with Mykonos, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 434 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 335 km
- Crete (Greece)
- 33 km
- Rethymnon (Greece)
- 45 km
- Chania (Greece)
- 158 km
- Agios Nikolaos (Greece)
- 12 km
- Spinalonga (Greece)
- 54 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 10 km
- Oia (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Greece with Mykonos via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours