- Our saving
- US $ 1,243
- +4 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- UNESCO World Heritage Site the Giant's Causeway
- Kiss the magical Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Visit the Titanic's last port at Kilkenny
- The wealth of murals and Victorian Architecture in Belfast
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- ErinWritten on September 2, 20164.0 - GoodIt was the most amazing experience!Show detailed ratings
- Michael-JohnWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodTarryn was super well-organized, energetic and knowledgeable on our tour of Ireland in October 2015. I'd love to travel with her again! She's super!Show detailed ratings
- MCMarkWritten on June 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentYou where the tour guide for Christine and I in Ireland back in sept 2014. Hardly a day goes by when I don't remember that time. It was one of the best times or our lives. Your energy, enthusiasm and way you made us more a family for that week will not be forgotten. Thank you for being apart of one the best moments of our lives. We both love you Megs.Show detailed ratings
- SCSaraWritten on June 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing and it was mainly because of Megs! She is an absolutely wonderful tour guide and person. She has everything planned out meticulously and researches unknown facts and legends which make the area you're visiting so much better. I don't know any other tour guide who strongly commits to the safety, fun, and all around good time of their tourists. If Megs could be my tour guide for every trip, let me know where I can sign up!Show detailed ratings
- JMJamesWritten on May 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentMegs was fantastic! You can really tell that she loves showing people new places! She is caring and detail orientated, making sure that her clients get the most out of their experience. I had an amazing time, as did my fellow travelers, on our tour of Ireland. I would unreservedly recommend her to anyone interested in taking a Contiki tour. I would definitely go on another tour with Megs!Show detailed ratings
- MMareeWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentMeg was great! If it wasn't for the Aussie accent you'd think she was a local lephrechaun with all the great knowledge she shared and places reccommended for our free time. Will never forget pottering at the Cliffs of Moher!Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on May 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentI've done multiple tours with multiple companies and Megs is up there with the best of them! So bubbly that you can't possibly have a bad day, she will make sure you have a great time and learn a bit, too!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on May 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentFantastic! Ebony was so personable and we hit so many great sights. I would definitely do a contiki tour with her againShow detailed ratings
- KKathrynWritten on May 11, 20164.0 - GoodA fantastic trip, in a lovely country. Gteat tour manager and great value for moneyShow detailed ratings
- JFJeanieWritten on May 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentA great tour. I loved all the friends I made, and how many places we are able to hit in such a short 9 days. Biking to the cliffs on the Aran Islands was definitely a highlight. Ebony was excellent! Super knowledgable and genuinely got to know all of us on the trip. She even organized a big karaoke night for the entire group in Kilkenny for someone's birthday.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin
- Day 2: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
- Day 3: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
- Day 4: Galway
- Day 5: Galway to Londonderry
- Day 6: Londonderry to Belfast via Giant's Causeway
- Day 7: Belfast to Dublin
- Day 8: Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Is the age limit of 18- 35 really strict on this tour?
Yes, the age limit is strict in this tour.
- July 22, 2016
Please can you advise if contiki offer arrival transfers in Dublin? What is the name of the starting hotel?
Thank you for your question. Contiki do not offer arrival transfers in Dublin. However making your way from Dublin airport to the centre of Dublin is very simple.
You can either get a taxi for around 25 Euros or you could catch the airport bus which is around 6 Euros one way. These buses depart frequently from the airport and terminate near the centre of Dublin.
The name of the starting hotel is usually confirmed around a month before the departure of the trip. This is a centrally located hotel and is easy to get to from the airport bus.
For more information regarding the airport bus please have a look at the link below.
- July 1, 2016
How many people are usually on a tour?
There will be a maximum of 52 people on this trip.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Dublin8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$90USD $1,525
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$90USD $1,525
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Dublin8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Dublin7 seats left$91USD $1,554
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$91USD $1,554
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Dublin8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$91USD $1,554
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Dublin7 seats left$91USD $1,554
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Dublin8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$91USD $1,554
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$91USD $1,554
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat left$402$1,645-24%USD $1,243Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Dublin8 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$91USD $1,554
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 August 2018 the full payment of $1,243 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1243 for Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 196 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 158 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,243 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland