- Our saving
- US $ 1,237
- Grab a Guinness with a pub crawl in Dublin
- Fall in love with the medieval charm of Kilkenny
- Enjoy some Irish whiskey and the good vibes of Cork
- Pucker up to the lucky limestone at Blarney
- Down some stew and listen to Irish music in Galway
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Start point Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Day 2: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
- Day 3: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
- Day 4: Galway
- Day 5: Galway to Londonderry
- Day 6: Londonderry to Belfast via Giants Causeway
- Day 7: Belfast to Dublin
Day 8: Depart Dublin
End point Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLesleeWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great and our guide Remi was very organized and informative. The overall experience exceeded all expectations I had and I believe that all the places we visited were timed perfectly and Remi did a good job of getting us there and getting us to... Read more
- JJennaDeRitaWritten on July 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remi and Giuseppe were awesome!! They made this trip so easy for us to just enjoy all the Ireland has to offer. Couldn't have ask for a better first Contiki trip!
- JJohnDriscollWritten on June 22, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a great trip! Was able to see a great part of Ireland!
- AAlanaWritten on June 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall experience was excellent, Ireland was amazing!
- SSamanthaGomezWritten on June 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time in Ireland. I enjoyed learning about its history and checking out all the pubs and natural scenery. I look forward to coming back one day.
- EElMakWritten on January 15, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I have travelled with Contiki before and absolutely loved them. This time it was very diff. Travel dates were 12/21-12/29. A day before the tour started we received an email from the tour manager that due to Christmas holiday they won't take us to Blarney... Read more
- MMareeWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was amazing, full of interesting facts and very professional while being amazing fun!
- DRDianaWritten on August 2, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
So, let me start off by saying Ireland was beautiful and amazing and all that jazz. That being said, the amazement of my trip had nothing to do with Contiki. In fact, I strongly believe that Contiki in a way hindered the amazement of the trip. I don’t... Read more
- ErinWritten on September 2, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was the most amazing experience!
- Michael-JohnWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tarryn was super well-organized, energetic and knowledgeable on our tour of Ireland in October 2015. I'd love to travel with her again! She's super!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age limit of 18- 35 really strict on this tour?
Yes, the age limit is strict in this tour.
Please can you advise if contiki offer arrival transfers in Dublin? What is the name of the starting hotel?
Thank you for your question. Contiki do not offer arrival transfers in Dublin. However making your way from Dublin airport to the centre of Dublin is very simple.
You can either get a taxi for around 25 Euros or you could catch the airport bus which is around 6 Euros one way. These buses depart frequently from the airport and terminate near the centre of Dublin.
The name of the starting hotel is usually confirmed around a month before the departure of the trip. This is a centrally located hotel and is easy to get to from the airport bus.
For more information regarding the airport bus please have a look at the link below.
How many people are usually on a tour?
There will be a maximum of 52 people on this trip.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- In-Depth Explorer
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to DublinNot available in your region
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,770Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat left$303$1,770-15%USD $1,505
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$303$1,770-15%USD $1,505
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$303$1,770-15%USD $1,505
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,770Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$278$1,625-15%USD $1,381
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$249$1,455-15%USD $1,237
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$249$1,455-15%USD $1,237
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$249$1,455-15%USD $1,237
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 129 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 223 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 80 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,237 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland