- Our saving
- US $ 1,265
- +4 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Rather Poor
- DRDianaWritten on August 2, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
So, let me start off by saying Ireland was beautiful and amazing and all that jazz. That being said, the amazement of my trip had nothing to do with Contiki. In fact, I strongly believe that Contiki in a way hindered the amazement of the trip. I don’t... Read more
- ErinWritten on September 2, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was the most amazing experience!
- Michael-JohnWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tarryn was super well-organized, energetic and knowledgeable on our tour of Ireland in October 2015. I'd love to travel with her again! She's super!
- MCMarkWritten on June 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
You where the tour guide for Christine and I in Ireland back in sept 2014. Hardly a day goes by when I don't remember that time. It was one of the best times or our lives. Your energy, enthusiasm and way you made us more a family for that week will not be... Read more
- SCSaraWritten on June 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing and it was mainly because of Megs! She is an absolutely wonderful tour guide and person. She has everything planned out meticulously and researches unknown facts and legends which make the area you're visiting so much better. I don't... Read more
- JMJamesWritten on May 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was fantastic! You can really tell that she loves showing people new places! She is caring and detail orientated, making sure that her clients get the most out of their experience. I had an amazing time, as did my fellow travelers, on our tour of... Read more
- MMareeWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Meg was great! If it wasn't for the Aussie accent you'd think she was a local lephrechaun with all the great knowledge she shared and places reccommended for our free time. Will never forget pottering at the Cliffs of Moher!
- JJessicaWritten on May 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've done multiple tours with multiple companies and Megs is up there with the best of them! So bubbly that you can't possibly have a bad day, she will make sure you have a great time and learn a bit, too!
- SSarahWritten on May 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! Ebony was so personable and we hit so many great sights. I would definitely do a contiki tour with her again
- KKathrynWritten on May 11, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A fantastic trip, in a lovely country. Gteat tour manager and great value for money
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin
- Day 2: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
- Day 3: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
- Day 4: Galway
- Day 5: Galway to Londonderry
- Day 6: Londonderry to Belfast via Giant's Causeway
- Day 7: Belfast to Dublin
- Day 8: Depart Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- In-Depth Explorer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age limit of 18- 35 really strict on this tour?
Yes, the age limit is strict in this tour.
Please can you advise if contiki offer arrival transfers in Dublin? What is the name of the starting hotel?
Thank you for your question. Contiki do not offer arrival transfers in Dublin. However making your way from Dublin airport to the centre of Dublin is very simple.
You can either get a taxi for around 25 Euros or you could catch the airport bus which is around 6 Euros one way. These buses depart frequently from the airport and terminate near the centre of Dublin.
The name of the starting hotel is usually confirmed around a month before the departure of the trip. This is a centrally located hotel and is easy to get to from the airport bus.
For more information regarding the airport bus please have a look at the link below.
How many people are usually on a tour?
There will be a maximum of 52 people on this trip.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma25th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$59USD $1,475
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Dublin8 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$51USD $1,265
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$51USD $1,265
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$51USD $1,265Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$51USD $1,265
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$51USD $1,265
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$51USD $1,265
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 January 2019 the full payment of $1,265 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1265 for Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 196 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 158 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland