- Our saving
- US $ 932
- Visit Madrid’s famous Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- View the medieval monasteries of Poblet and Montserrat
- Explore Spain's heritage in Barcelona’s Poble Espanyol
- Admire the Alhambra and its beautiful Generalife gardens
- Get your camera ready and visit the charming Seville
- Rather Poor
- SRSusanWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbdul was very professional, knowledgeable, personable and inclusive. The tour was well paced with some personal time included. Would recommend this tour to all. Thank youShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Susan, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services and that you enjoyed your trip. We are going to send your comments to Abdul and we know he will be very happy. Thank you so much for your words. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- MamakWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide (abdel) was really great but most of hotels were out of city or far from shopping center specially barcelona hotel.buses were very clean and drivers were good. Our ltinerary was rich of programmes.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Mamak, receive a warm greeting from us. Actually we are very grateful that you value the work of Abdel, our guide. Know that we are going to send you your comments and we are sure that you will be very happy to receive them. We will take into consideration your views on the hotel to see if we can make better hotel hiring. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- PPparulWritten on August 13, 20183.5 - GoodWould have been better if the hotels was near city center or at least easy to get to the city also the guide was not very helpful. Also there was no help when we had problemsShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Paul, receive a greeting. We are very sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our work. As for the hotels that are a bit far away this is because if you take nearby hotels the cost of the package would be much higher. What is involved is that the hotels with which we work have good public transport facilities to the center of the cities. In the same way it is very sad to know that you were not assisted by your guide when I needed it, we are going to make a study of the opinion accounts about your work and know that we are going to take action on the matter. We thank you very much for your words. Thank you very much for sharing your views. Best regards..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- NelWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was very memorable trip..Our tour guide Teresa was very knowledgeable and very helpful !!!!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Nel, receive a warm greeting from us. Really, thank you very much for such a nice comment, we thank you very much and above all and the most important thing is that you had a dream trip which was enjoyed to the fullest. We remain at your service for when you need it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- GGenevaGonzalesWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour, learned a lot about Spain....very informative and the places that we went to was excellent. Would highly recommend.....Granada La Alambra tour, I wish the city tour guide would have been more conscientious in regards to the time considering it was 3 hours long under the heat....otherwise excellently presented....... Overall can't complain since everything was excellent....would highly recommend to friends......Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Geneva, receive a warm greeting from us. What good news to know that your expectations were met at cavalidad. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services. We remain at your orders for when you require it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- FPfelicityWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas a fantastic trip got to see a lot of interesting places. As a solo traveler I loved the morning tours with all the information and having the afternoon to myself to explore. Would recommend to everyoneShow detailed ratings
- CMcarolWritten on June 30, 20184.0 - GoodMe and my family had a lot of issues occur during this trip and our tour guide was absolutely extraordinary and went above and behind for the tour group. We could not have gotten luckier with a tour guide. She was incredibly professional and personable and really showed how much she loved her job. She was so enthusiastic even though she was under the weather for a couple of days. Ana was truly amazing and my whole family along with my tour group loved her. The group itself was filled with the most lovely people and truly blessed us.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, receive a greeting. What a joy it is to know that everything went so well, and we really appreciate your comments about Ana, we are going to send her the information and we know that she will be very happy to receive them. We are always at your service! Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- RCRaquelWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentA big shout out to Ana our tour guide thank you so much for all the memories and fun we had my family had the best time we loved the tour such a wonderful experience. Ana is a brilliant guide tour we miss her! All the best Ana.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Raquel, receive a greeting from us. We are very happy that you have loved your guide Ana. We are going to send her your comments and we know that she will be very happy to listen to you. Always at your orders. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- MOMariaWritten on June 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was a good paced itinerary that allows you to see a lot of places in a short amount of time. There is enough free time to be able to visit places in the city as your interests go. I highly recommend this!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Maria Olivia; receive a greeting from us. Good to know that the operation of the tour met your travel expectations. For us it is of great satisfaction to be able to please our clients. Always at your service and thank you very much for your comments. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- MGMariaWritten on June 11, 20184.0 - GoodFor a first time visitor in Spain the itinerary for me is ideal as it covers major cities atttractions and landmarks in a span of 10 Days. Pablo our tour guide was very helpful, personable and accommodating but at times the instructions given regarding the meeting time and place were confusing and conflicting. Most hotels (except the hotel in Madrid my extra night reservation was missing although it was already paid for through europamundo and in Barcelona with water maintenance issue) were quite nice but the locations were outside the city center and the provided breakfast was acceptable. Madrid tour covers just the tour of the Retiro Park with the Glass Palace on our own and the BullRing could be a better experience if a local city tour guide was provided.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville, Cordoba, Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
Tha maximum group size is 50 passengers per tour however on average the group is smaller in size of 15-20 people.
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of experiences where you will visit the Mosque of Cordoba and the Windmills in Consuegra, you will arrive back in Madrid at approximately 8 pm. Due to the late arrival, we recommend staying in Madrid an extra night, to make sure you don't miss your flights in case of a delay.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Praga in Madrid and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. A complimentary transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your accommodation in Madrid. Towards the end of the day, the tour operator provides transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant, so we recommend arriving beforehand. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $955Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 October 2018 the full payment of $932 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $932 for Spanish Ring, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $932 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,049 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Ring via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Ring