- Our saving
- US $ 932
- Visit Madrid’s famous Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- View the medieval monasteries of Poblet and Montserrat
- Explore Spain's heritage in Barcelona’s Poble Espanyol
- Admire the Alhambra and its beautiful Generalife gardens
- Get your camera ready and visit the charming Seville
- Rather Poor
- LRlakshmiWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - GoodGood itenary and excellent guide with lot of knowledge and highly responsible . Few deficiencies : Guests should be informed that there is no kettle or tea and coffee sachets in room . For vegetarians the guide should take the guests to the point and drop . As many of the places don't understand Spanish . A vagan or Indian rest is ideal . Many places we wasted time looking for veg rest . Some hotels were bad . They were 3 star . The bus which we travelled from Madrid upto Seville bus was not good , had very less leg space and no internet . Please ensure good buses with enough leg space is slotted for long trip . From Seville to cardoba bus was goodShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello lakshmi, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your tour in general terms. We will consider your valuable comments to improve, such as giving more information prior to the trip, although all the information can be seen in the link of "My Trip", it details all the details about the hotel, tours, buses, specialized restaurants, etc. We greatly appreciate your satisfaction about our guide and we will send you your comments and will be very happy to receive them. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo.
- CClareWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodWe had a great overview of Spain and wished it went for longer ! I am not a morning person quite often skipped breakfast in order to get in the bus on time for our next adventure ! Would have loved to been able have the opportunity to swap out breakfast for a meal or drink voucher at the hotels for night time instead. I wanted to book this tour due to the education we could recieve about The history of Spain and this was delivered. However if you are not into history nor wanting to have a lot of time to yourself to explore towns cities alone this tour will not be for you as you are left to discover places by yourself a lot. Make sure to research each place before you get there so that you can utilise your time wisely and create your own adventure and experience The Spanish culture on your suited budget . Thanks Manu great tripShow detailed ratings
- AAnaGarayWritten on September 5, 20182.0 - Rather poorI have taken several tours in Europe and always had the experience that we will be the same people from the beginning to the end. I have been mixed up with groups that does not speak English not even Spanish, every two – three days I saw new faces. The brochure about this trip was not very informative. Almost in every hotel was an issue and not all of them has 24 hrs. service. The buffet/breakfast was not varied… Did not have many options. The guide was a good person but need more people skills and preparation for this type of job, needed more knowledge about places.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Ana, receive a greeting from us. I see according to your comments that you were not informed of our way of operating, since it is very normal that due to our flexible policies to make routes, there are constant changes of buses, travel companions, guides, etc. We are very sorry that you have not received enough information on this subject. We will greatly appreciate your comments on the breakfasts and the performance of the guide as this allows us to improve. Thank you very much for your comments. Cynthia from Europamundo
- CLCarminaWritten on August 31, 20182.0 - Rather poorThe cities we visited were great. However, the guide was disorganized and scattered for the most part. The hotels should of been rated as 2 stars in my opinion. The breakfasts included at the hotels were just ok. I continue to deal with an issue with Europamundo which has yet not been resolved. My credit card was charged in error on August 16 and charge has yet to be reversed, the Tour company is working at a very slow pace. Overall, This is a low budget tour.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Carmina, receive a warm greeting from us. We appreciate your comments and I inform you that in the process of reimbursement of your optional excursion has already been approved by Europamundo, but the banking process takes time to be credited to your credit card. As for the cities, visits that pleased to know that they were to your liking, and in relation to the comments on the guide, we are already taking them very much from the guides department. We are glad that you have had a good trip in general! Best regards... Cynthia from Europamundo.
- SRSusanWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbdul was very professional, knowledgeable, personable and inclusive. The tour was well paced with some personal time included. Would recommend this tour to all. Thank youShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Susan, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services and that you enjoyed your trip. We are going to send your comments to Abdul and we know he will be very happy. Thank you so much for your words. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- AAnonymousWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur tourguide was really good but the hotel in barcelona was reallyawfulShow detailed ratings
- MamakWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide (abdel) was really great but most of hotels were out of city or far from shopping center specially barcelona hotel.buses were very clean and drivers were good. Our ltinerary was rich of programmes.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Mamak, receive a warm greeting from us. Actually we are very grateful that you value the work of Abdel, our guide. Know that we are going to send you your comments and we are sure that you will be very happy to receive them. We will take into consideration your views on the hotel to see if we can make better hotel hiring. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- PPparulWritten on August 13, 20183.5 - GoodWould have been better if the hotels was near city center or at least easy to get to the city also the guide was not very helpful. Also there was no help when we had problemsShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Paul, receive a greeting. We are very sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our work. As for the hotels that are a bit far away this is because if you take nearby hotels the cost of the package would be much higher. What is involved is that the hotels with which we work have good public transport facilities to the center of the cities. In the same way it is very sad to know that you were not assisted by your guide when I needed it, we are going to make a study of the opinion accounts about your work and know that we are going to take action on the matter. We thank you very much for your words. Thank you very much for sharing your views. Best regards..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- NelWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was very memorable trip..Our tour guide Teresa was very knowledgeable and very helpful !!!!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Nel, receive a warm greeting from us. Really, thank you very much for such a nice comment, we thank you very much and above all and the most important thing is that you had a dream trip which was enjoyed to the fullest. We remain at your service for when you need it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- GGenevaGonzalesWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour, learned a lot about Spain....very informative and the places that we went to was excellent. Would highly recommend.....Granada La Alambra tour, I wish the city tour guide would have been more conscientious in regards to the time considering it was 3 hours long under the heat....otherwise excellently presented....... Overall can't complain since everything was excellent....would highly recommend to friends......Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Geneva, receive a warm greeting from us. What good news to know that your expectations were met at cavalidad. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services. We remain at your orders for when you require it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville, Cordoba, Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
Tha maximum group size is 50 passengers per tour however on average the group is smaller in size of 15-20 people.
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of experiences where you will visit the Mosque of Cordoba and the Windmills in Consuegra, you will arrive back in Madrid at approximately 8 pm. Due to the late arrival, we recommend staying in Madrid an extra night, to make sure you don't miss your flights in case of a delay.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Praga in Madrid and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. A complimentary transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your accommodation in Madrid. Towards the end of the day, the tour operator provides transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant, so we recommend arriving beforehand. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$50USD $1,001Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$48USD $955Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$47USD $932Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$50USD $1,001Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $932 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $932 for Spanish Ring, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $932 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Ring via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Ring