- Our saving
- US $ 908
- Visit Madrid’s famous Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- View the medieval monasteries of Poblet and Montserrat
- Explore Spain's heritage in Barcelona’s Poble Espanyol
- Admire the Alhambra and its beautiful Generalife gardens
- Get your camera ready and visit the charming Seville
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville, Cordoba, Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JOSEWritten on September 1, 20194.0 - Good
The tour guide was very good as was the local guide in Barcelona and Sevilla . They were excellentShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello JOSE PINTO receive a greeting. We are very pleased with your satisfaction with the trip. We appreciate your kind comments. We are at your service. Gaby from Europamundo.Review collected by Europamundo
- SaidaWritten on August 31, 20194.0 - Good
The tour was good. However there were some details that bothered me a lot. First of all the bus driver Paco was a mean guy, would not let us bring food or drinks in the bus. I am an adult and i can wait till the next stop to grab some food but we had... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Saida Zeynalova, First of all we want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We regret not having met your expectations and receive an apology for the inconvenience you had. For us, the feedback of our customers is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team Gabriela EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- SamWritten on August 30, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was great. I liked how we had the opportunity to explore the smaller towns on the way to big cities. I had two guides and they were great and very informative. Though the itinerary and the tour guides were great there were many things that I... Read more
- CandyWritten on August 26, 20194.5 - Excellent
Tour was great, even though quite ambitious (which we knew when we booked it). A lot of cities in 10 days. Accommodations were nice everywhere except Barcelona, that one needs to be removed from the list, it was a real let down after a very long travel day.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Candy Creech, receive a cordial greeting from us. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success, we are very aware of your comments that help us improve day by day. Regarding the hotels, to comment that our commitment according to quality and price is to offer clean and safe hotels, with private bathrooms and with the minimum conditions required, but they are not luxury hotels, However, we will take your comments into consideration and We will analyze them to see if we can improve them. For us, the feedback of our customers is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team, Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service. Best regards Gabriela EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- MusondaWritten on August 23, 20194.0 - Good
I loved my tour guides they were very helpful in things to do and were to eat at all the many destinations we had thank you Irene and Ana and the driversShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Musonda Roberts, receive a warm greeting from us. First of all we thank you very much for taking your valuable time to express your experiences on the journey, and we are really pleased to realize that it was all successful and that you enjoyed them a lot. I am going to let this know to Irene and Ana, they will be happy of it. We greatly appreciate your comments about our service. We are at your service. And what a beautiful photos, thanks for share them. Best regards.... Gabriela from Europamundo.Review collected by Europamundo
- VeronicaNunezBaretWritten on August 19, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I’d have liked for all the buses to have had WIFI connection as it would have made the long travel days a bit more enjoyable. The hotels where nice overall but some improvements could be made. For example, the checking process when arriving with a large... Read moreReview collected by Europamundo
- JodieWritten on August 13, 20194.5 - Excellent
Fantastic tour.. Well organised.. Our guide Ana was superb.. she was simply outstanding.. The hotel in Barcelona was a little far from the city.. with not many restaurant options around..Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Jodie Mendes, thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on how we may improve the experience on our tours and we are really pleased to realize that it was all successful and that you enjoyed them a lot We sent Ana your compliments and she is very pleased about them, thanks you for such a comment. We hope you give us the opportunity to trust us with you European vacation in the future! Best Regards, Gabriela form EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- Ann NeeWritten on August 13, 20194.0 - Good
This trip allows you to see the most cities in South Spain. Mixed of churches, castles, beaches. However, some itineraries could be replaced, such as Spanish village, Caravaca de la Cruz, Cordoba windmill, and river boat in Seville, because the time given... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Ann Nee Leow receive a warm greeting. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success, we are very aware of your comments that help us improve. Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service. Best regards .... GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
- DANIELWritten on August 2, 20193.0 - Average
Hotel at barcelona NO safeShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, Daniel, greetings from Europamundo- Thanks for write about the tour you received, could I know more about this please? Why do you say the hotel in Barcelona is nor safe? Thanks a lot This is the hotel you were lodge: CITY PARK SANT JUST *** Street address: CARRETERA REIAL, 132 We dont have any bad review about the hotel, let me know more please, thanks. Wendy from EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- JodieWritten on August 2, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing.. Our guide Ana was fantastic and it was a pleasure to have her as our guide. The only issue I had was that the hotel in Barcelona was outside the city center and there was no choice of good restaurants near the hotel..Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Dianne, receive a greeting. We are very pleased with your satisfaction with the trip. We appreciate your kind comments. We are happy to know that Ana was an amazing guide, I will make sure to share your kind comments with her. He loves to know that customers leave happy with his service. Regarding your dislike for hotels, tell you that our commitment according to quality and price is to offer clean and safe hotels, with private bathrooms and with the minimum conditions required, but they are not luxury hotels and this is clearly indicated in our the politics. However, we will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to see if we can improve them. Best Regards GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
Tha maximum group size is 50 passengers per tour however on average the group is smaller in size of 15-20 people.
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of experiences where you will visit the Mosque of Cordoba and the Windmills in Consuegra, you will arrive back in Madrid at approximately 8 pm. Due to the late arrival, we recommend staying in Madrid an extra night, to make sure you don't miss your flights in case of a delay.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Praga in Madrid and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. A complimentary transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your accommodation in Madrid. Towards the end of the day, the tour operator provides transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant, so we recommend arriving beforehand. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,013Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $952Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $952Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $908Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $908Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 165 km
- Poblet (Spain)
- 68 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $908 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 49 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Ring