- Our saving
- US $ 942
- Explore the Gothic neighborhood of Barcelona
- Experience a flamenco dance show
- Walk through the City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia
- Drive along the scenic route to Andalusia
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- SSalvWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour will do it againShow detailed ratings
- SshashiWritten on April 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentTrip was well planned . Could have included some more stops and touch important places enroute . Abdel was friendly helpful and knowledgeable .Show detailed ratings
- HEHusseinWritten on April 14, 20183.0 - AverageTour guide was great, however hotels and the itinerary could be a lots betterShow detailed ratings
- CJCaroleWritten on February 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide Abdel was excellent:professional and personal at the same time, knowledgeable and seeking to serve all clients. Busses comfortable. I liked the free time as well as the guided city tours.Show detailed ratings
- DinaWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentSpanish ring was an excellent way to experience Spain. Excellent organization. Europamundo communicated effectively before the trip and were responsive to all my messages. Very good hotels used. Our guide Maria took very good care of us. She was always prepared with maps and explained the history and background of all places we went through. The itinerary was packed and we were able to do a lot in a short time. We (the English tour, only two people) travelled in the bus with a Spanish speaking group, but it was perfectly fine and was not a problem. I definitely got more that I paid for. Excellent experience, highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- Vijay KumarWritten on November 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent arrangements and accomodation. Tour Guide Maria was excellent too, very knowledgeable, cheerful friendly and helpful. Tour itinerary was also very good.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Vijay, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your vacation with us so much. We will pass on your kind words to Maria. Best, Roig.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville, Cordoba, Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 23, 2018
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
Tha maximum group size is 50 passengers per tour however on average the group is smaller in size of 15-20 people.
- May 18, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of experiences where you will visit the Mosque of Cordoba and the Windmills in Consuegra, you will arrive back in Madrid at approximately 8 pm. Due to the late arrival, we recommend staying in Madrid an extra night, to make sure you don't miss your flights in case of a delay.
- May 18, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Praga in Madrid and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. A complimentary transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your accommodation in Madrid. Towards the end of the day, the tour operator provides transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant, so we recommend arriving beforehand. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,012Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,012Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,012Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,012Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $1,012Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $965Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $965Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $965Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $965Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid10 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $965Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $942 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $942 for Spanish Ring, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $942 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Ring via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Ring