- Our saving
- US $ 780
- Visit Madrid’s famous Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- View the medieval monasteries of Poblet and Montserrat
- Explore Spain's heritage in Barcelona’s Poble Espanyol
- Admire the Alhambra and its beautiful Generalife gardens
- Get your camera ready and visit the charming Seville
- Rather Poor
- RSRuddyWritten on January 2, 20193.5 - Good
First, I was led to believe that my hotel transfer from airport can be transferred had I arrived one day earlier. When I received my confirmation, I was told it would be the case only if I booked my hotel thru Europamundo by Tourradar. I felt being... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewDear Ruddy: First of all, we are very sorry to know that the hotels did not meet their expectations, we will consider your estimates of them for future trips. We appreciate your comments about our guide, we will send them to Ana and she will be very happy. We are at your service! Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- DMDianneWritten on December 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
Maria was lovely. Very happy with the whole tour.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Dianne, receive a greeting. We are very pleased with your satisfaction with the trip. We appreciate your kind comments. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
test Oana 4 Europamunod
- TMTanyaWritten on November 5, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. The only critical comment was sharing the room with a total stranger as the person I had was not able to speak English and it was hard to communicate and she lacked manners. It really ruined the start of my trip. After she left midway,... Read more
- TMTanyaWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Met wonderful people on my tour.. and I got to see gorgeous places.
- JKJohnWritten on November 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good. I got on so well with everyone on the tour. The bus driver was excellent, he could take the bus anywhere. Our tour guide was excellent. Keep asking was everyone and everything ok . I had a brilliant trip met new friends got to... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
test Oana - Europamundo call
- AAnonymousWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Test review test review test review
- LRlakshmiWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - Good
Good itenary and excellent guide with lot of knowledge and highly responsible . Few deficiencies : Guests should be informed that there is no kettle or tea and coffee sachets in room . For vegetarians the guide should take the guests to the point and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello lakshmi, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your tour in general terms. We will consider your valuable comments to improve, such as giving more information prior to the trip, although all the information can be seen in the link of "My Trip", it details all the details about the hotel, tours, buses, specialized restaurants, etc. We greatly appreciate your satisfaction about our guide and we will send you your comments and will be very happy to receive them. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo.
- CClareWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a great overview of Spain and wished it went for longer ! I am not a morning person quite often skipped breakfast in order to get in the bus on time for our next adventure ! Would have loved to been able have the opportunity to swap out breakfast for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 9: Seville
- Day 10: Seville, Cordoba, Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
Tha maximum group size is 50 passengers per tour however on average the group is smaller in size of 15-20 people.
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of experiences where you will visit the Mosque of Cordoba and the Windmills in Consuegra, you will arrive back in Madrid at approximately 8 pm. Due to the late arrival, we recommend staying in Madrid an extra night, to make sure you don't miss your flights in case of a delay.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Praga in Madrid and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. A complimentary transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your accommodation in Madrid. Towards the end of the day, the tour operator provides transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant, so we recommend arriving beforehand. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 5, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$138$918-15%USD $780Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Madrid10 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$148$987-15%USD $839Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $780 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $780 for Spanish Ring, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 165 km
- Poblet (Spain)
- 68 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $780 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Ring via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Ring