5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 506
- +2 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Bond with the group over dinner in Dubrovnik
- Discover hidden gems along the Adriatic coast
- Watch the sunset and get ready to party in Hvar
- Visit the ancient Diocletian's Palace in Split
- Cool off with a swim stop in the Ocean
- Rather Poor
- KNKurtWritten on September 19, 20184.5 - Excellent..........................................Show detailed ratings
- PTPhilippWritten on September 7, 20184.0 - GoodAbsolutely Happy to have joined the Tour. Amazing crew and team /group ...heaps of fun and nice chats along the way! Spectecular sea and sights at land. Will do again sometime and can recommend to anyone! Thanks again!Show detailed ratings
- SMsherynneWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic adventure! The team were great and they catered to our needs at times. Excellent opportunity to meet new friends and explore paradise.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodThe short duration makes this great ... it's just enough time on the boat .. the locations they stop are great. Would have preferred to stay out at sea on the last day and then just finish the tour in split that night or as soon as the boat docks the next morning... felt like we had too much time in Split as we didn't realise we had a whole day there then just sleeping on the boat .Show detailed ratings
- ErynWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentI wasn't quite sure what to expect when I signed up for this tour. I was pleasantly surprised with the rooms and the bathrooms, we were below deck and our room was a lot bigger than we were expecting. We were one of the only people to have our bathroom seperate from our room (it was only ours to use) instead of an ensuite, this was bad in the fact that we had to take everything we wanted with us to the bathroom (only across the hall) but good in the fact that it meant our room was bigger because it didnt have to accomodate for the ensuite. The aircon in the room was amazing, we kept it as low it could go because it helped me feel less sea sick. The food was unbelievably good, it was a 3 course meal every lunch and they catered exceptionally well to allergies. Breakfast was pretty good, it was the same every day- bread, cheese, deli meat and fruit which was not the ripest at times (but we're on a boat so couldn't complain) The crew were very nice, their english was great and were always happy to help. The swim stops were the best part of the tour for me, I just wish we had more of them and we they went for longer. Because one jump off the boat and 10 minutes in the water just didnt seem long enough, I would have rather spent more time at a swim stop than docking earlier and spending all of the afternoon on the land. I was very happy with the entire tour and would recommend everyone to check it out if they are in croatia. It was a great way to see Croatia and meet some new people.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Day 3 - Korcula to Hvar Island
- Day 4 - Hvar Island to Split
- Day 5 - Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$16USD $506
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split$17USD $544
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$17USD $544
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split4 seats left$17USD $544
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Dubrovnik5 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split4 seats left$16USD $506
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Go Croatia Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $506 for 5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Croatia Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Croatia Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise