4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 348
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Enjoy a memorable sailing adventure in stunning Croatia
- Stroll the streets, go swimming & explore the nightlife
- Soak up the sun and relax onboard an 'A' Category ship
- Explore Mljet Island on bike and then join Captain's BBQ
- Discover Dubrovnik - the famous 'Jewel of the Adriatic'
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Gulet, Discovery
- Go Croatia Sail
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Split to Makarska
- Day 2 - Makarska to Mljet
- Day 3 - Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 4 - Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Anna-MarieWritten on July 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We sailed from Split on the 15th of June. I was very impressed with all the information sent to us prior to our trip . We were welcomed by Vlad on the boat and from this moment on everything was excellent . We loved every minute of our trip. The boat was... Read moreReview collected by Go Croatia Sail
- EEmmaWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip! All of the tour staff were very friendly and helpful. Boat was clean and well-stocked. Upstairs deck great for lounging. The trip was a perfect mix of relaxation and site-seeing/exploring. Our group was fun and adventurous but not to rowdy... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Croatia Sail commented on this reviewHi Emma - thank you for your review. Glad you loved the trip so much and enjoyed the food and company! Our travellers tend to like adventures, sight-seeing and relaxation with a few beers in the evening - the balance really seems to work! Would love to have you on board again - don't forget you get a discount as a returning customer...... Best wishes Graeme Go Croatia Sail
- CarmenWritten on September 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing, loved everything about the tour, croatia, our crew, the meals, and stopping for a swim. People on board got along well and it was perfect.
- KDKeithWritten on August 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip, crew were amazing! Will definitely go again
- LHLillieWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing group, the best guide (Vlad is the man) and crew (Cheers Lovre and Brane), beautiful country, great food and weather. Totally worth the money if you are looking for a short cruise that ticks all the boxes.
- RRichardWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were looking for a 4 day sail croatia trip in July and we were stoked to find Go Sail going split to dubrovnik. It was the right amount of time on the boat for us and everything was what we wanted - air-con, ensuite bathroom and fun times!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does this tour finish?
On Day 3, the boat docks at Dubrovnik in the late afternoon for an overnight stay. On the final day of your tour, breakfast is served from 7:30 am. All travellers are required to be checked out no later than 10:00 am.
Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
What time does this tour start?
It is required that you check-in from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm on Day 1 of your tour, with an aim to depart from Split at 1 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$12USD $397
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$12USD $403
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$12USD $372
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$12USD $372
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$11USD $348
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$12USD $379
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$11USD $348
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Split4 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$11USD $348
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Go Croatia Sail. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Go Croatia Sail. Please familiarise yourself with the Go Croatia Sail payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Croatia Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Go Croatia Sail tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $348 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise