Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 6,275
- JUST PAY $1,307 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Audrey Lang's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
We have been so impressed with our GJ Travel trip and feel our guide Snorri really made it an unforgettable experience. He showed us all the great spots and added extra stops where sometimes we were the only ones there. He was so knowledgeable about Iceland... Read more
- Jennifer Foether's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
I had a really great time on this tour and we even saw the Northern lights! Pros: Small group size. Nice transportation with free wi-fi on board. Knowledgeable guide that gave a TON of information. We did even more than what is given in the itinerary and... Read more
- Nav Brar's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
We loved the country so much we are planning on coming back. Peaceful, beautiful and proud people.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2: VOLCANO CRATER, SEALS, FJORDS & MOUNTAINS (425 km/264 mls)
- Day 3: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND, LAKE MÝVATN & GEOTHERMAL BATHS (120 km/75 mls)
- Day 4: LAVA LABYRINTH, HOT SPRINGS & TRAVEL EAST (250 km/155 mls)
- Day 5: FJORDS, GLACIER AND ICE (470 km/292 mls)
- Day 6: SOUTH COAST (240 km/149 mls)
- Day 7: ICELANDIC HORSES & GOLDEN CIRCLE (160 km/99 mls)
- Day 8: LEISURE DAY IN REYKJAVIK
- Day 9: TRAVEL TO WEST GREENLAND
- Day 10: HUNTER’S SETTLEMENT & WHALE WATCHING TOUR
- Day 11: INUIT SETTLEMENT AT ILULISSAT ICEFJORD
- Day 12: TRAVEL BACK TO ICELAND
- Day 13: BUS & ENTRANCE TO BLUE LAGOON
- Day 14: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Say Yes to Iceland
- TourRadar presents GJ Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this trip Guaranteed?
Due to the nature of these Greenland tours, all trips are On Request and may take a few days to confirm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$261USD $6,275
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2019 the full payment of $6,275 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6275 for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 45 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 32 km
- Grabrok (Iceland)
- 129 km
- Víðimýrarkirkja (Iceland)
- 65 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Namaskard (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,275 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,680 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours