Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 23 other destinations. Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- vincent ferraro's review about another GJ Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentOnly 6 of us on tour, really nice people, from Zurich, New York and Australia. We all had great fun together
- Shagun Singh's review about another GJ Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was an absolutely well managed tour! We ended up seeing a lot in the 3 days and got lucky with the northern lights! A... Read more
- Review about another GJ Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat trip loved the small group and there was always plenty of time to look.Billy was so informative and patient.Would... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, FRI: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2, SAT: VOLCANO CRATER, SEALS, FJORDS & MOUNTAINS (425 km/264 mls)
- Day 3, SUN: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND, LAKE MÝVATN & GEOTHERMAL BATHS (120 km/75 mls)
- Day 4, MON: LAVA LABYRINTH, HOT SPRINGS & TRAVEL EAST (250 km/155 mls)
- Day 5, TUE: FJORDS, GLACIER AND ICE (470 km/292 mls)
- Day 6, WED: SOUTH COAST (240 km/149 mls)
- Day 7, THU: ICELANDIC HORSES & GOLDEN CIRCLE (160 km/99 mls)
- Day 8, FRI: LEISURE DAY IN REYKJAVIK
- Day 9, SAT: TRAVEL TO WEST GREENLAND
- Day 10, SUN: HUNTER’S SETTLEMENT
- Day 11, MON: INUIT SETTLEMENT AT ILULISSAT ICEFJORD
- Day 12, TUE: TRAVEL BACK TO ICELAND
- Day 13, WED: BUS & ENTRANCE TO BLUE LAGOON
- Day 14, THU: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Say Yes to Iceland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this trip Guaranteed?
Due to the nature of these Greenland tours, all trips are On Request and may take a few days to confirm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,854 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 45 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 32 km
- Grabrok (Iceland)
- 129 km
- Víðimýrarkirkja (Iceland)
- 65 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Namaskard (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours