Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 6,626
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 23 other destinations. Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, FRI: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2, SAT: VOLCANO CRATER, SEALS, FJORDS & MOUNTAINS (425 km/264 mls)
- Day 3, SUN: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND, LAKE MÝVATN & GEOTHERMAL BATHS (120 km/75 mls)
- Day 4, MON: LAVA LABYRINTH, HOT SPRINGS & TRAVEL EAST (250 km/155 mls)
- Day 5, TUE: FJORDS, GLACIER AND ICE (470 km/292 mls)
- Day 6, WED: SOUTH COAST (240 km/149 mls)
- Day 7, THU: ICELANDIC HORSES & GOLDEN CIRCLE (160 km/99 mls)
- Day 8, FRI: LEISURE DAY IN REYKJAVIK
- Day 9, SAT: TRAVEL TO WEST GREENLAND
- Day 10, SUN: HUNTER’S SETTLEMENT
- Day 11, MON: INUIT SETTLEMENT AT ILULISSAT ICEFJORD
- Day 12, TUE: TRAVEL BACK TO ICELAND
- Day 13, WED: BUS & ENTRANCE TO BLUE LAGOON
- Day 14, THU: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
- Intro to Iceland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 9, 2017
Is this trip Guaranteed?
Due to the nature of these Greenland tours, all trips are On Request and may take a few days to confirm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$205USD $6,626
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $6,626 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6626 for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,854 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 45 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 32 km
- Grabrok (Iceland)
- 129 km
- Víðimýrarkirkja (Iceland)
- 65 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Namaskard (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,626 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland & Greenland Discovery - 14 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours