Highland Experience's Scottish Choice
- Our saving
- US $ 627
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Pass over the viaduct featured in the Harry Potter films
- Delve into the spotted history of haunted Glen Coe
- Snap a picture of Scotlands iconic Eilean Donan Castle
- Fall in love with the rugged beauty of The Isle of Skye
- Opt to explore Loch Ness or visit a distillery for a tipple
- Age range
- 3 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PBPatriciaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brendan was the best! He gave us a great history lesson on Scotland.
- JanWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Neil was Charming! He took us everywhere we needed to go in a safe and timely manner. He kept us on time without being pushy or rushing us.
- SherriWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Some of our accommodations were a bit simple. The description said we'd have a full Scottish breakfast every day, but for our two nights on Skye we just had continental breakfast. It was enough food, but not a full Scottish breakfast. However, these things... Read more
- FSFrankWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We absolutely loved our Highland Tour. Ferguson, better known as Fergie, could not have been more excellent. He regaled us with superb stories and explanations of all that we saw. His telling of the story of Culloden was so riveting that the entire bus... Read more
- JGJoanneWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful time despite some changeable weather, Tour guide James was amazing and accomodating, trying to get the best out of the sights around the weather. He is very knowledgeable and a great story teller. Accomodation B & B was warm and inviting,... Read more
- JHJessicaWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was great, we got to see a lot of amazing sites. Fergie was a great guide! Would definitely do another tour with this company.
- AndrewWritten on August 30, 20183.0 - Average
Our experience was that accommodation was very poorly organised. The group were split into different places. Some places had poor breakfasts and a long way from finding dinners. The driver was excellent.Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Andrew, We offer a variety of accommodation options, therefore it's impossible that everyone in the same place. I have had a look at where you stayed and you were in high quality, centrally located places - in fact you were upgraded to having an ensuite bathroom on a number of occasions so I'm very surprised to see your 1* rating. Glad you had a great time with our fanastic guide Steven though. Kind Regards, Clare
- RRoseCaseWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a wonderful tour! Andrew must be employee of the year! Nothing to fault at all except the time went too fast. The hot weather was an added bonus as all the walking tracks were dry. We traveled with a great bunch of people - Hi Rowland and Elaine! I... Read more
- SCshrabaniWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
.tour was beautifully designed. All home stay were very nice and cordial. Food was sufficient. Timing was perfect. Our guide was very punctual and friendly.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide Neil was excellent, friendly, very sincere and punctual as well as responsible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Through the Trossachs to Oban…
- Day 2 Gruesome Glens and the Hogwarts Express…
- Day 3 A whole day to explore Skye…
- Day 4 Castles, lochs and beautiful beaches…
- Day 5 Monster hunting, historic battlefields and home…
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Highland Experience Tours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a fully guided tour?
Yes, this tour is fully escorted by the driver / guide on all days.
Can you please let me know if the tour will include the Jacobite steam train? We'll we visit the Urquart castle - do we still have the option to do both even if at an extra cost?
There will still be the option of the castle and cruise at an extra cost.
Is this a guaranteed departure?
Yes, the tour is guaranteed to depart.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Highland Experience's Scottish Choice
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$19USD $627
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Highland Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $627 for Highland Experience's Scottish Choice, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Highland Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 55 km
- Kilmartin (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Port Appin (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 48 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highland Experience's Scottish Choice via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Experience's Scottish Choice