Glories of Greece (Summer 2018, 7 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,716
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- JKJenniferWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodBeen home just week from our tour "Glories of Greece". The tour was incredible, the sights and tastes of Greece were everything I had hoped for. Nikos, our guide was knowledgeable as well as friendly. Stelios, our driver was again friendly and got us around safely in some pretty tight streets. I would be hard pressed to try and tell you of the best part, as Greece is a beautiful country. Friendly, and warm is the best way to describe the people we met along the way. My only problem was some of the hotels used were way below what my expectations were, in fact one hotel was so horrible we really didn't want to stay there, however were told it was due to its location. The Hotel Antonios, HORRIBLE, Insight needs to find somewhere nicer for its guests to stay, as their brand states "The Art of Touring in Style". This was my companions first experience with touring, and after that hotel not sure she will be back.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 2: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 3: The pinnacles of Meteora.
- Day 4: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 5: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 6: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 7: Depart Athens.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement?
For most trips the single supplement is optional. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed with another solo traveller of the same gender if you book at this price.
Should you prefer the privacy of your own room, we can offer you the option to upgrade at an additional cost.
- May 1, 2017
What are the hotels used for accommodation?
Here are the hotel names, but also please note, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
ANTONIOS HOTEL ARTY GRAND OLYMPIA AMALIA OLYMPIA
Olympia (Scenic) - Greece
Antonios/Arty Grand Hotel/Amalia, Olympia.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Glories of Greece (Summer 2018, 7 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Athens9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $86USD $2,064
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $1,716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1716 for Glories of Greece (Summer 2018, 7 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glories of Greece (Summer 2018, 7 Days)