Glories of Greece (2019)
- US $ 2,150
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the remarkable Acropolis of Athens
- Visit one of the 'monasteries in the sky' in Meteora
- Tour Olympia, the location of original Olympic Games
- Discover the Temple of Apollo in Delphi
- Soak up the vibes of Greece and savour local food
- Rather Poor
- CcarleneWritten on March 6, 20194.0 - Good
Beautiful scenery. Comfortable bus. Knowledgeable, helpful guide.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that the Glories of Greece trip with Insight Vacations exceeded your expectations. Furthermore, we truly look forward to welcoming you back to explore more amazing destinations.
- DBDorothyWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time. All the local guides were great. Would have liked a second night at Delphi if possible.
- JKJenniferWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Been home just week from our tour "Glories of Greece". The tour was incredible, the sights and tastes of Greece were everything I had hoped for. Nikos, our guide was knowledgeable as well as friendly. Stelios, our driver was again friendly and got us... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 2: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 3: The pinnacles of Meteora.Lively Trikala Town And DinnerLively Trikala Town And Dinner
- Day 4: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 5: Ancient Olympia.Lively Trikala Town And DinnerLively Trikala Town And Dinner
- Day 6: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 7: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The TreadRight Foundation Make Travel Matter (Short)
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement?
For most trips the single supplement is optional. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed with another solo traveller of the same gender if you book at this price.
Should you prefer the privacy of your own room, we can offer you the option to upgrade at an additional cost.
What are the hotels used for accommodation?
Here are the hotel names, but also please note, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
ANTONIOS HOTEL ARTY GRAND OLYMPIA AMALIA OLYMPIA
Olympia (Scenic) - Greece
Antonios/Arty Grand Hotel/Amalia, Olympia.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Glories of Greece (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,450
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 May 2019 the full payment of $2,150 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2150 for Glories of Greece (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,150 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glories of Greece (2019)