Glories of Greece (2020)
- US $ 2,050
- Explore the remarkable Acropolis of Athens
- Visit one of the 'monasteries in the sky' in Meteora
- Tour Olympia, the location of original Olympic Games
- Discover the Temple of Apollo in Delphi
- Soak up the vibes of Greece and savour local food
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 2: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 3: The Pinnacles of Meteora.
- Day 4: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 5: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 6: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 7: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CcarleneWritten on March 6, 20194.0 - Good
Beautiful scenery. Comfortable bus. Knowledgeable, helpful guide.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that the Glories of Greece trip with Insight Vacations exceeded your expectations. Furthermore, we truly look forward to welcoming you back to explore more amazing destinations.
- DBDorothyWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time. All the local guides were great. Would have liked a second night at Delphi if possible.
- JKJenniferWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Been home just week from our tour "Glories of Greece". The tour was incredible, the sights and tastes of Greece were everything I had hoped for. Nikos, our guide was knowledgeable as well as friendly. Stelios, our driver was again friendly and got us... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement?
For most trips the single supplement is optional. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, so if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed with another solo traveller of the same gender if you book at this price.
Should you prefer the privacy of your own room, we can offer you the option to upgrade at an additional cost.
What are the hotels used for accommodation?
Here are the hotel names, but also please note, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
ANTONIOS HOTEL ARTY GRAND OLYMPIA AMALIA OLYMPIA
Olympia (Scenic) - Greece
Antonios/Arty Grand Hotel/Amalia, Olympia.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elaina30th September 2019
Glories of Greece (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- March 2021
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Athens7 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,050Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,050Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Athens7 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,475Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Athens7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,475Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Athens7 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from Athens7 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Athens7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Athens7 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,195Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,050 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glories of Greece (2020)