Country Roads of Scotland (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,695
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMaxineApplebyWritten on October 24, 20185.0 - Excellent
I was very pleased with the places we saw, our drivers, our hotels and the food. The best part , though, was our tour director, Collet. She was fun, informative, patient and professional. She engaged us with stories, songs and great attention to seeing that... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that Collet went above and beyond to make your time Scotland a memorable one. Also, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road. Furthermore, we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon to explore more amazing destinations.
- JHJanineWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
John made my trip. The knowledge of the history of Scotland was excellent.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing with us what an excellent time you had in Scotland with Insight Vacations. We are elated to hear that your experience was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing destinations in the near future.
- AMAnaWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The things I liked most was the itinerary and the guide.
- JJennyWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent trip! Excellent Tour Director and fun group. Breathtaking scenery. All very good.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Edinburgh.
- Day 2: Edinburgh, The Capital of Culture.
- Day 3: To St. Andrews and the Highland Capital of Inverness.
- Day 4: Culloden, Loch Ness and on to Thurso.
- Day 5: A Day in the Orkney Islands.
- Day 6: Over the Sea to Skye.
- Day 7: Through the Scottish Highlands to Glencoe.
- Day 8: Along the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond to Glasgow.
- Day 9: Depart Glasgow.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on one bus?
Insight Vacation has 40 passengers maximum on their buses giving you more room than the typical 50 passengers maximum that other operators have.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Country Roads of Scotland (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$100$2,825-4%USD $2,725
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$100$2,875-3%USD $2,775
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$100$2,875-3%USD $2,775
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $2,875
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $2,875
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$100$2,875-3%USD $2,775
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$100$2,895-3%USD $2,795
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$100$2,895-3%USD $2,795
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$100$2,895-3%USD $2,795
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $2,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2695 for Country Roads of Scotland (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 153 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 131 km
- Thurso (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Orkney Islands (Scotland)
- 263 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 117 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Country Roads of Scotland (2019)