Country Roads of Scotland (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,516
- Admire the Crown Jewels at Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy the scenery of the Highlands
- Learn about the Battle of Culloden
- Visit John O’Groats, Britain’s most northerly village
- View the magnificent Ben Nevis and search for Nessie
- Enjoy Scottish tea and scones at Ballindalloch
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JHJanineWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentJohn made my trip. The knowledge of the history of Scotland was excellent.Show detailed ratings
- AMAnaWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe things I liked most was the itinerary and the guide.Show detailed ratings
- JJennyWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip! Excellent Tour Director and fun group. Breathtaking scenery. All very good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Edinburgh.
- Day 2: Edinburgh, The Capital of Culture.
- Day 3: To St. Andrews and the Highland Capital of Inverness.
- Day 4: Culloden, Loch Ness and on to Thurso.
- Day 5: A Day in the Orkney Islands.
- Day 6: Over the Sea to Skye.
- Day 7: Through the Scottish Highlands to Glencoe.
- Day 8: Along the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond to Glasgow.
- Day 9: Depart Glasgow.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on one bus?
Insight Vacation has 40 passengers maximum on their buses giving you more room than the typical 50 passengers maximum that other operators have.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Country Roads of Scotland (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Glasgow9 seats left$283$2,825-10%USD $2,543
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,875Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,875Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Edinburgh9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $2,516 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2516 for Country Roads of Scotland (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 153 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 131 km
- Thurso (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Orkney Islands (Scotland)
- 263 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 117 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,516 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Country Roads of Scotland (2019)