Best of Scotland 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,750
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SSharleneBeckwithWritten on December 30, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Our group booked the Best of Scotland tour with Brendan Vacations, who was then bought by Trafalgar Tours. That's when it went bad. None of our group will ever travel with Trafalgar Tours again. Our tour guide was Vanessa Susa. She became a constant source... Read more
- SelinaWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have travelled with four different tour company before since I've been travelling on tours over Europe and Asia, Trafalgar exceed my expectations. Taste of Scotland tour was one of the best I've travelled to: Scotland is a beautiful country with stunning... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of it
- JBJacquelineWritten on September 2, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
My sister was buried yesterday. We had planned to go to Scotland as a dream realized. Unfortunately, that will never be and now that I am trying to cancel the trip so close to our travel date Trafalgar has decided to not only will they rebate a very small... Read more
- SMSilviaWritten on September 19, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
To start with, the group was very numerous (about 48 people). Fortunately all but the 2 of us were (US and Canadian) courteous and punctual people very well disposed towards others. My main complaint is the organization of it, as it gave the impression we... Read more
- DSDanielWritten on May 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized and interesting tour, highly recommended. Hotel in Laggan has somewhat old equipment, shower hardly provided warm water. The rest was perfect.
- MDMargaretWritten on April 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Took this trip with my 14 year old grandson. He loved the castles we toured and Britannia. We both enjoyed the Scotish entertainment evening. Loved the food. The scenery was unforgettable and we visited a sheep farm to watch the sheep dogs train which... Read more
- SSueWritten on April 6, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
six night too short, not enough time to see places. Need to be at least nine and not so far to go each day
- HWHelenWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beautiful coach, friendly driver and knowledgeable guide. Fantastic tour covering the best parts in a week. Cool though. Should have had a warmer coat for the Highlands. Highly recommend it and I'd love to go again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Pitlochry – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highlands Excursion
- Day 5: Scottish Highlands – Glencoe – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Glasgow Orientation and Stirling Castle Excursion
- Day 7: Depart Glasgow
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Each person is allowed to bring one suitcase weighing no more than 23kg (50lbs) and a small day pack on this tour. Your day pack must be small and light enough to be carried onto the coach and fit underneath your seat. Please be aware that luggage allowances vary from airline to airline and we highly recommend that you check with your chosen carrier for luggage restrictions before your tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Crowne Plaza in Glasgow. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Novotel Centre in Edinburgh anytime during the day. Spend the rest of your day exploring Edinburgh's rich history before joining your travel companions and Travel Director for a Welcome Reception with a light meal and drinks. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Best of Scotland 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,925
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,950
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$200$1,950-10%USD $1,750
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,950
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,950
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,950
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $1,950
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Glasgow7 seats leftUSD $1,950
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,950Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Glasgow7 seats leftUSD $1,950Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2019 the full payment of $1,750 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1750 for Best of Scotland 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 55 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 105 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,750 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Scotland 2019