National Parks Wonders Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,426
- Salt Lake City
- +10 Destinations
- Western USA
- Rapid City
- Enjoy amazing views along Snake River
- See Yellowstone’s colourful hot springs
- Explore the wonders of the Black Hills
- Visit South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLeonWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe history overview and TV presentation was informative and weather was the bestShow detailed ratings
- JohnWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe National Parks Wonders trip was our first with Trafalgar and it was MUCH better that we ever expected. Our tour guide Tyson was absolutely fantastic. He made sure everything went perfectly. He even gave my wife a card on her birthday. His extensive knowledge of places and things along the trip made it so much more interesting. And Ken our bus driver was amazing. Everyone on our trip was very friendly and fun to chat with. Trafalgar had everything organized well. We appreciated all the breakfasts and dinners.Show detailed ratings
- PFPatriciaWritten on May 27, 20184.0 - GoodCould have done without the towns full of t-shirts and Bear town. Liked the nature and sculptures the best.Show detailed ratings
- TTrevaWritten on April 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on. My husband and my parents all were on this tour. We met so many nice people from all over the world. Our driver Tim and our tour guide Korie were fantastic. So much knowledge and information. Our ride was safe and so comfortable. The places we visited were awesome. Seeing nature in its beauty was so fantastic. Amazing to see so many diffent natural and man made wonders. I suggest taking all additional tours. The stay before the tour in Las Vegas was at the Tropicana hotel and it was very nice. Highly recommend taking this tour and leave the details to Trafalgar. Relax and enjoy the journey.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Salt Lake City
- Day 2: Salt Lake City – Montpelier – Jackson (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Grand Teton National Park Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jackson – Yellowstone National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing
- Day 6: Yellowstone National Park – Cody – Sheridan
- Day 7: Sheridan – Deadwood – Rapid City (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Black Hills Excursion
- Day 9: Depart Rapid City
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon?
The best time to visit the Grand Canyon is either early spring or from March to May as overall temperatures are mild and the crowds are manageable.
How many people are there on this National Parks tour?
This tour has a maximum group size of 52 passengers on it.
Do I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
National Parks Wonders Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rapid City8 seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rapid City8 seats left$273$2,725-10%USD $2,453
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rapid City7 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rapid City9 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Rapid City7 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rapid City10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rapid City8 seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rapid City10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rapid City9 seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Rapid City9 seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Salt Lake City is the starting point and Rapid City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,426 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2426 for National Parks Wonders Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 181 km
- Montpelier (USA)
- 136 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 126 km
- Cody (USA)
- 169 km
- Sheridan (USA)
- 260 km
- Deadwood (USA)
- 52 km
- Rapid City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,426 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Wonders Summer 2019