National Parks Wonders Summer 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,408
- Salt Lake City
- +9 Destinations
- Western USA
- Rapid City
- Enjoy amazing views along Snake River
- See Yellowstone’s colourful hot springs
- Explore the wonders of the Black Hills
- Visit South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Wildlife, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Jackson (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Grand Teton National Park Free Time
- Day 3: Jackson – Yellowstone National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing
- Day 5: Yellowstone National Park – Cody – Sheridan
- Day 6: Sheridan – Deadwood – Rapid City (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Black Hills Excursion
- Day 8: Rapid City Free Time
- Day 9: Depart Rapid City
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SueWritten on September 17, 20193.0 - Average
-We did not have name tags so it was difficult to get to know the 52 people on our trip. - we saw many sights but never seemed to have enough time to really see them. - Deadwood and the local guide were a waste of time. Please eliminate that! - the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the National Parks Wonders guided holiday with Trafalgar. We can appreciate the concerns that you have raised, as it was previously the case that we used to provide name tags for our guests. However, while our guests’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, we also feel that being mindful of the environment we inhabit is just as important. As such, one of our many initiatives has been to drastically reduce our use of single-use plastics. With this in mind, we have decided to no longer provide name tags for each of our guests. This is a practice that we have found absolutely necessary to adopt, especially as we are a global travel company that promotes sustainability. Nonetheless, we can appreciate that it could potentially improve our guests’ experience if they were more familiar with their fellow travellers. With the above in mind, we will nonetheless be sharing your comments with our Operations Department for their attention, and to establish what improvements we might still be able to make going forward to better accommodate our guests. With that said, we appreciate you sharing your concerns regarding the Rushmore Hotel and can confirm that they've been shared with our Quality Control team for further evaluation. Your suggestions are very much appreciated for the continued development of our product and we hope you have returned home with many wonderful memories.Review collected by Trafalgar
- DuaneWritten on June 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom Williams was super knowledgeable about the area we traveled through in the western US national parks. Best tour director I have ever traveled with. He made the trip fun and informative!Review collected by Trafalgar
- MMarkSalamackWritten on February 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kory set the standard for excellence...she was told this by virtually everyone on that trip...she shyly deferred to Trafalgar saying that the Company gave her the tools to do her job....meeting Kory, in itself, was a once in a lifetime treat...her... Read more
- LLeonWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The history overview and TV presentation was informative and weather was the best
- JohnWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The National Parks Wonders trip was our first with Trafalgar and it was MUCH better that we ever expected. Our tour guide Tyson was absolutely fantastic. He made sure everything went perfectly. He even gave my wife a card on her birthday. His extensive... Read more
- PFPatriciaWritten on May 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Could have done without the towns full of t-shirts and Bear town. Liked the nature and sculptures the best.
- TTrevaWritten on April 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best tours I have ever been on. My husband and my parents all were on this tour. We met so many nice people from all over the world. Our driver Tim and our tour guide Korie were fantastic. So much knowledge and information. Our ride was safe... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon?
The best time to visit the Grand Canyon is either early spring or from March to May as overall temperatures are mild and the crowds are manageable.
How many people are there on this National Parks tour?
This tour has a maximum group size of 52 passengers on it.
Do I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Louise23rd August 2019
National Parks Wonders Summer 2020
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Rapid City7 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Rapid City10+ seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Rapid City9 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Rapid City10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Rapid City10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Rapid City10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Rapid City10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Rapid City7 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Rapid City9 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Rapid City8 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Salt Lake City is the starting point and Rapid City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 181 km
- Montpelier (USA)
- 136 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 126 km
- Cody (USA)
- 169 km
- Sheridan (USA)
- 260 km
- Deadwood (USA)
- 52 km
- Rapid City (USA)
- 28 km
- Mt. Rushmore (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Wonders Summer 2020