- Our saving
- US $ 1,861
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the Bahai Shrine and gardens
- Enter the occupied Palestinian Territories
- See the Church of the Nativity
- Bask in the mud of the Dead Sea
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- EAEugenioWritten on December 20, 20173.0 - Average
the guide wss good, informed and pleasant perhaps a little too much political. The accomodations were bad,. The Ptima hotels in Tel Aviv and Gerusalem wete way below expectations. The rooms were extremely small, not very clean, and above all very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Eugenio, Thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback on the Classic Israel tour which you recently travelled on. Firstly, I’m very pleased to hear that you were happy with your tour guide and found him to be pleasant and well informed. We realise that guides play a big part in making a tour enjoyable so it’s great to hear that these expectations were met on your tour. This is exactly the type of feedback we strive for. The hotels used are the ones that we advertise as being used for the tour on our website, so I'm sorry if they didn't meet your expectations. Both are set at the Israeli 4-star level and while they're not the best hotels in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, this is not designed as a luxury tour. It's also quite hard to strike a balance between hotels in locations that are quite busy, with the benefits of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby, and those in more out of the way places that may be quieter but not have as much to do easily accessible around them. I'm sorry you didn't like the stay at the Kibbutz Lavi either. Part of the reason we include a Kibbutz hotel for one night is to give you the opportunity to mix with the local people who live on the kibbutz and run it, and to learn about the farming there and their way of life. We generally get good feedback about this part of the tour, but I appreciate it may not have been for you. Both ourselves and Tour Radar do run promotions on our various tours from time to time which can lead to people paying different prices for the same tour. We are also starting to offer optional 5-star hotel upgrades on this trip so people can choose the level they'd like to book. Overall I’m sorry that this tour didn’t quite meet with your expectations and that you won’t consider using us in the future. Both ourselves and Tour Radar do offer a great range of different tour options to all corners of the world, of varying levels, including some luxury 5-star tours which may be of interest to you. Thank you again for taking the time to get back to us with this feedback, it’s very much appreciated.
- CChristineWritten on December 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- MSMiltonWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Classic Israel Tour. It was a fantastic experience. Our tour consisted of six people and our tour guide/driver. He was fantastic, and it was the trip of a lifetime. I encourage everyone to take advantage of this tour and go!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tel Aviv, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Caesarea, Megiddo, Druze village, Haifa
- Day 3: Safed, Golan Heights, Winery
- Day 4: Sea of Galilee, Nazareth
- Day 5: Jerusalem the Old City
- Day 6: Jerusalem the New City
- Day 7: Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
- Day 8: Jerusalem, free time, transfer to airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What is the group size of this tour?
On average our group departures tend to have a minimum of around 10 to 20 passengers, though we only need 2 passengers to book for a departure to be guaranteed. The maximum capacity of this tour is 45.
Are wheel chairs available?
On these group tours, passengers with mobility can't be accommodated as there will be issues as much of the terrain is uneven and the old city of Jerusalem for example is really not wheel chair friendly due to a lot of blocked paving, uneven surfaces and steps.
We would be able to assist with a private tour where, yes, the same terrain would be experienced, but it will allow more flexibility with timing during sightseeing.
On a private tour, we would request a manual wheelchair, but this service is unfortunately not guaranteed and we would need to advise whether this can be included once we offer the private tour quote.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Jerusalem0 seats left$86USD $2,073Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$298$2,159-14%USD $1,861
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$298$2,159-14%USD $1,861
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$300$2,229-13%USD $1,929
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tel Aviv is the starting point and Jerusalem is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $1,861 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1861 for Classic Israel, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 52 km
- Caesarea (Israel)
- 27 km
- Megido (Israel)
- 25 km
- Haifa (Israel)
- 55 km
- Safed (Israel)
- 20 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 29 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 108 km
- Qumran (Israel)
- 23 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
- 34 km
- Jerusalem (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,861 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,714 tours in Asia
- covered by 786 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Israel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Israel