- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Admire the exquisite Bahai Shrine and its gardens
- Ascend by cable car to the ancient fortress of the Zealots
- Bask in incredible panoramic views from Mount of Olives
- Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive Tel Aviv, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Caesarea, Megiddo, Druze village, Haifa
- Day 3: Safed, Golan Heights, Winery
- Day 4: Sea of Galilee, Nazareth
- Day 5: Jerusalem the Old City
- Day 6: Jerusalem the New City
- Day 7: Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
- Day 8: Jerusalem, free time, transfer to airport
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CCarolMyerscough· October 5th, 2019It was very well organised, very comprehensive tour with an excellent guide. Our group was 16 in number, all ages and nationalities. Most enjoyable and would definitely book with them again.Encounters Travel commented on this reviewHi Carol, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our Classic Israel tour and we hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: September 2019
- MBMary Jane· September 30th, 2019This is a comprehensive tour. Just what we wanted for a first visit to Israel. Our guide, Yehuda was fantastic. His background in archaeology combined with his experience of modern Israel gave us a complete picture of this beautiful country. All of the... Show moreEncounters Travel commented on this reviewHi Mary Jane, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our Classic Israel tour and we hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: September 2019
- DGDaniel E· August 19th, 2019Very happy with our tour guide Meir.Encounters Travel commented on this reviewHi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our Classic Israel tour and we hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: July 2019
- EAEugenio· December 20th, 2017the guide wss good, informed and pleasant perhaps a little too much political. The accomodations were bad,. The Ptima hotels in Tel Aviv and Gerusalem wete way below expectations. The rooms were extremely small, not very clean, and above all very... Show moreEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Eugenio, Thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback on the Classic Israel tour which you recently travelled on. Firstly, I’m very pleased to hear that you were happy with your tour guide and found him to be pleasant and well... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- CChristine· December 13th, 2017Brilliant trip!Encounters Travel commented on this reviewHi Christine, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our Classic Israel tour and we hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: November 2017
- MSMilton· December 8th, 2016I went on the Classic Israel Tour. It was a fantastic experience. Our tour consisted of six people and our tour guide/driver. He was fantastic, and it was the trip of a lifetime. I encourage everyone to take advantage of this tour and go!Encounters Travel commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to get back to us with your tour feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your Israel holiday. We hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: November 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,245
- Saturday13 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,245
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Saturday10 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Apr, 2021$2,245
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Apr, 2021$2,245
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday1 May, 2021$2,245
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 May, 2021EnglishSaturday8 May, 2021$2,245Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021$2,245Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021$2,275Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021$2,2750% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021$2,2450% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- What is the group size of this tour?
- Are wheel chairs available?
- What are the inclusions of this tour?
- What time does the tour start on the first day - are there any planned activities that day?
- How much of the tour is on windy roads?
- What is the average age on this tour ?
- Will my trip be ATOL Protected?
- Will you organise return transfer to Tel Aviv?
- Is there a single room supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Israel
- Israel Travel Guide
- 10 Best Family Adventure Tours & Vacation Packages 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Israel from Tel Aviv
- Israel In-depth Cultural
- 8 days Israel
- From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
- Operators in Asia
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Northern Israel tours
- Israel tours
- Asia tours
- Northern Israel