The Dingle Way - Ireland 9 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 637
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - Excellent
I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1; Arrive Tralee
- Day 2; Tralee – Camp: 17.5Km (11miles) Starting at the Ashe Memorial Hall.
- Day 3; Camp – Annascaul: 17Km (11miles) - 270m Ascent
- Day 4; Annascaul – Dingle 19Km (12miles) – 340m Ascent
- Day 5; Rest day Dingle
- Day 6; Dingle – Dunquin 20Km (12miles) – 370m Ascent
- Day 7; Dunquin – Ballydavid 22Km (13 miles) – minimal Ascent
- Day 8; Ballydavid – Cloghane: 27Km (14miles) – 780m Ascent.
Day 9; Depart Cloghane
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Tralee.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $637 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $637 for The Dingle Way - Ireland 9 Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tralee (Ireland)
- 28 km
- Annascaul (Ireland)
- 15 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 12 km
- Dunquin (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Tralee (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $637 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Dingle Way - Ireland 9 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours