Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,575
- Marvel at ancient Roman architecture
- Indulge in Italy’s culinary delights
- Discover the Cinque Terre region
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you’re looking for a well-paced Trip that gets you all around Italy, choose this one. My wife & I went for our 10th Anniversary & it far exceeded our expectations. We were reluctant at first to try a tour group, but after reading some reviews we decided to go for it! We saw places that we didn’t even know we wanted to see. Vivien, our tour group leader/guide was absolutely phenomenal & we couldn’t have asked for a better trip. I highly recommend this tour. We will be using Expat again for sure.Show detailed ratings
- RinaWritten on July 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour provided a really diverse and exciting taste of Italy over 12 very well coordinated and organised days, thanks to Vivienne! The coach was comfortable and driver, Giuseppe, was a very friendly and reliable. Vivienne was a great source of local knowledge and went out of her way to help us when we needed. The tour is fantastic value for money, given all breakfast and some dinners are also included, and perfect for a first timer Italy as you get plenty of tips on how to be courteous and navigate Italy as a tourist from the tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- BrettWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I've ever been on. Our tour guide vivienne is probably the best tour guide we've ever had the pleasure to travel with. Cannot recommend her, our driver Giuseppe and this tour enough. You don't pay a premium so dont expect to be coached absolutely everywhere but the public transportation requirements was only on occasion and added to the adventure. Thank you Expat Explore.Show detailed ratings
- JAJosephWritten on June 8, 20183.0 - AverageOverall, this trip was a great value for for the price payed. The tour guide was very knowledgeable of Italy. I did not like taking public transportation to & from some of the areas we were visiting. When we needed to travel, I assumed, we would be on our couch bus . We did not like the fact the we were told that the lavatory on the bus was for emergencies only. Would have liked to spend more time in some of the areas & less time in others.Show detailed ratings
- BilalWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - Excellentsdgfsdgdhs sdhfjsd hfjkhd sjkf hdsjkfh djk fhdjk fhdjkShow detailed ratings
- VanessaWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentI cannot even begin to describe how amazing this tour was! I had dreamed of Italy for more than 11 years and to finally get to see all the wonderful sights that we got to see was something I'll never forget! We had the most amazing tour guide (Roma) and coach driver (Guiseppe) and they made the trip that much better! Although there were early rises to try to get to see sights before it got busy or dark, I wouldn't change anything. Any time we had questions for our free days we were always given solid advice! I am planning to go back to Europe and it was this tour that has me sold on doing another one just like it! Its so organized and you don't even have to think about how to get from A to B, or what to do when there (except on free days, but they give you tons of ideas and/or excursions). I'd recommend this to anyone! We had a range of people from ages of 9 up to in their 80s and we all managed this very busy tour!Show detailed ratings
- LHLindsayWritten on November 15, 20174.0 - GoodTour was a good mix of city and countryside. The hotels were what you would expect - clean, smaller than north american standards. Roma our tour guide was amazing and really made the tour great with her knowledge of local history and cuisine.Show detailed ratings
- MartinWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentBrilliant Tour. The tour leader Roma is a gem and the coach driver Guiseppe very easygoing and friendly. We had an amazing tour group also.Show detailed ratings
- MJMandyWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodTrip was fantastic! Our tour guide and driver were great and really made the overall experience. The tour is fast-paced but allows your to visit so many different places. it had allowed me to feel like I hve truly seen Italy.Show detailed ratings
- BOBrendaWritten on October 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentItalian Delights - 12 days. Had a fabulous trip. Our guide Roma was exceptional and a large part of why we enjoyed it so much. We also had a whole busload of really great people and it made everything so much fun.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the itinerary for the tour?
To see a daily breakdown of the itinerary whilst you are on the tour please click 'Itinerary' on the main tour page and then you can either choose to 'Expand All' or click on each day individually to see the plan for the day.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Rome at 10 am on the last day of the tour. The departure point is generally Hotel American Palace Eur, however, please note that the hotel will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Rome between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day. The meeting point is generally Hotel American Palace Eur, however, please note that the meeting point is subject to change and will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
202 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Italian Delights - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Italian Delights - 12 Days
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Rome6 seats left$855$2,720-31%USD $1,865
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$975$2,720-36%USD $1,745
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$855$2,720-31%USD $1,865
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Rome7 seats left$890$2,720-33%USD $1,830
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Rome6 seats left$890$2,720-33%USD $1,830
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$1,080$2,720-40%USD $1,640
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Rome12 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$1,145$2,720-42%USD $1,575
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 September 2018 the full payment of $1,575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1575 for Italian Delights - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 120 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Delights - 12 Days