Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,415
- Discover the marvellous landmarks of ancient Rome
- See Mt. Vesuvius and explore the ruins of Pompeii
- Fall in love with the unique charm of Cinque Terre
- Get your camera ready for a few shots of Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy delicious Tuscan wine and local treats in Siena
- Rather Poor
- CCCarol-AnneWritten on November 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have travelled A LOT and I can honestly say this tour was FANTASTIC!! Our tour guide, Roma, was wonderful and amazing....I can't say enough good things about her! We saw and experienced so much on this 12 day tour, it was very good value for the money.... Read more
- SBSandyWritten on November 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fantastic way to see Italy and experience their culture. The trip was well organised and even though the weather meant we could not participate in all activities, our Tour Leader, Vivien and Driver, Pepe, went out of their way to find alternatives. It was... Read more
- VBVandanaWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a memorable and fantastic tour. Our guide Roma was fabulous and our driver Ezio was courteous and efficient. We were blessed with great weather, fellow passengers and beautiful places and people of Italy with rich culture, history, art,... Read more
- MSMaheshWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall we had an excellent experience. It was our first group and guided tour. We made lots of new friends, learnt a lot about Italy history, culture, food, language and more about the people. we plan to do it again next year for another Europe destination.
- FZFeloraWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Some of the hotels was not in good condition. The bus dropped out far from hotel, walking too many blocks with suitcases, no help available from hotel!!
- HBHelenWritten on October 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour covered all the things I wanted to see in Italy. Hotels were basic, but clean. Local tours were all great.
- BKBillWritten on October 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Shabby, was excellent and went beyond obove and beyond. Great energy and friendly. The Tour was very enjoyable. Bill Klement
- AliWritten on September 28, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Felt like I was on a cattle truck. If it wasn't for the great group of travellers and Shabby I might not have survived. Two many stops with no time to enjoy any of them. If you actually want to enjoy Italy, don't take a tour that covers this much ground.
- DEDavidWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was fantastic! We saw a lot of Italy in a relatively short amount of time. Our tour leader was knowledgeable and gave good guidance throughout our trip. We will definitely be booking similar tours in the future.
- WAWarrickWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour gave us a taste of everything that we wanted to see in Italy. Our driver Giuseppe was fantastic, we didn’t have to worry about our belongings on the bus and he was a very safe driver. Our tour leader Shabby was awesome, she was knowledgeable,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the itinerary for the tour?
To see a daily breakdown of the itinerary whilst you are on the tour please click 'Itinerary' on the main tour page and then you can either choose to 'Expand All' or click on each day individually to see the plan for the day.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Rome at 10 am on the last day of the tour. The departure point is generally Hotel American Palace Eur, however, please note that the hotel will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Rome between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day. The meeting point is generally Hotel American Palace Eur, however, please note that the meeting point is subject to change and will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Rome12 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$505$2,080-24%USD $1,575
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$455$2,080-22%USD $1,625
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,080Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$370$2,080-18%USD $1,710
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$560$2,080-27%USD $1,520
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$560$2,080-27%USD $1,520
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$560$2,080-27%USD $1,520
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$560$2,080-27%USD $1,520
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$560$2,080-27%USD $1,520
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$665$2,080-32%USD $1,415
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1415 for Italian Delights - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 120 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 50 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Delights - 12 Days