Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,655
- Marvel at ancient Roman architecture
- Indulge in Italy’s culinary delights
- Discover the Cinque Terre region
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- VanessaWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentI cannot even begin to describe how amazing this tour was! I had dreamed of Italy for more than 11 years and to finally get to see all the wonderful sights that we got to see was something I'll never forget! We had the most amazing tour guide (Roma) and coach driver (Guiseppe) and they made the trip that much better! Although there were early rises to try to get to see sights before it got busy or dark, I wouldn't change anything. Any time we had questions for our free days we were always given solid advice! I am planning to go back to Europe and it was this tour that has me sold on doing another one just like it! Its so organized and you don't even have to think about how to get from A to B, or what to do when there (except on free days, but they give you tons of ideas and/or excursions). I'd recommend this to anyone! We had a range of people from ages of 9 up to in their 80s and we all managed this very busy tour!Show detailed ratings
- LHLindsayWritten on November 15, 20174.0 - GoodTour was a good mix of city and countryside. The hotels were what you would expect - clean, smaller than north american standards. Roma our tour guide was amazing and really made the tour great with her knowledge of local history and cuisine.Show detailed ratings
- MartinWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentBrilliant Tour. The tour leader Roma is a gem and the coach driver Guiseppe very easygoing and friendly. We had an amazing tour group also.Show detailed ratings
- MJMandyWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodTrip was fantastic! Our tour guide and driver were great and really made the overall experience. The tour is fast-paced but allows your to visit so many different places. it had allowed me to feel like I hve truly seen Italy.Show detailed ratings
- BOBrendaWritten on October 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentItalian Delights - 12 days. Had a fabulous trip. Our guide Roma was exceptional and a large part of why we enjoyed it so much. We also had a whole busload of really great people and it made everything so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- ManuelWritten on September 25, 20174.0 - GoodGood trip amazin places in italy!!Show detailed ratings
- SCSarahWritten on September 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentFANTASTIC tour!!! Roma was the absolute best tour guide, so knowledgeable, energetic and fun. She is a gem!! Itinerary was perfect - we went all over, and a few surprises along the way. Always enough time and the right amount of time to explore each spot (except Florence but we were stuck in major traffic en route). Accommodations were great. The people on our tour were wonderful, we were lucky to get on with such a great group of genuine people. Expat as a company is wonderful - we were lucky enough to have one of the partners, Jaxe, and two gals from head office with us. Love the history of this company and the passion and pride they take in growing this company. A+ all around, I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to explore Italy and immerse themselves in the culture, food and history for 12 days. Trip of a lifetime!! Well done Expat and our dear momma duck, Roma!!!Show detailed ratings
- SMSimoneWritten on August 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing trip thanks to our georgeous tour guide Roma. She gies above and beyond for you. This tour was so amazing. something new each day to learn. sensory overload as everywhere was so beautiful. i am definitely doing it again especially if my girl Roma is there.Show detailed ratings
- PKPaulWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful experience and definitely recommend this Tour company.Show detailed ratings
- MBMargaritaWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was Great! I enjoyed very much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Pompeii - Sorrento region
- Day 4: Sorrento region - Free day
- Day 5: Cassino - Assisi
- Day 6: San Marino - Venice
- Day 7: Venice - Free day
- Day 8: Verona - Italian Lakes
- Day 9: Cinque Terre
- Day 10: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 11: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 12: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 6, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at the hotel in Rome at 10am on the last day of the tour.
Please note that the hotel will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
- April 6, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts from a hotel in Rome between 2 pm - 5 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
Please note that the meeting point will not be confirmed until you receive your final documents after booking.
- April 6, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
200 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Italian Delights - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
Italian Delights - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,865Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Rome6 seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,135$2,865-40%USD $1,730
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,135$2,865-40%USD $1,730
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,135$2,865-40%USD $1,730
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left6 days left toSave $1,025$2,865-36%USD $1,840
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1655 for Italian Delights - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 168 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 120 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Delights - 12 Days