Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,341
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Rome and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Ultimate Italy, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Rome to Venice and through Rome, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Ultimate Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LGLucyWritten on November 12, 20172.5 - AverageGuide was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and organised. Transportation was generally local trains and buses. Accommodation was extremely disappointing and a low point of the tour - value for money absolutely terrible. This was an expensive tour and yet the old/dirty hotels were barely a step above hostels. Demographic of the group was a lot older than I expected - several over 70s.Show detailed ratings
- MTMahshidWritten on August 8, 20162.0 - Rather poorThe trip was well below what I expected. For the cost of $4500 AUD aside from getting an opportunity to see beautiful sceneries, meeting nice fellow travellers and experience local interactions, all the rest gets half a star rating, for the following reasons: I booked for single accomadation and had to share room with someone the whole trip, when I spoke to the your leader and the G Adventure, they did nothing about it. On the phone I was treated like an idiot and had to share a room with a lady who got sick was coughing all night and snored, I had no sleep for the first three nights and paid for a private room to get some sleep. I was left behind twice because the tour leader decided to leave and thought I could catch up. The second time I was helping a fellow sick traveller, we were both left behind, she was picked up and I had to find my own way in a foreign country with no language, to the next town. The tour leader never acknowledged that she needs to count the numbers and ensure that everyone was in the group, that was a horrible experience which threw me into a panic. I ran everywhere trying to find out where they were and how to get to the next town! Just awful! G Adventure claims that in their ad they specify that we have to carry our luggage. I did not expect to have to carry my luggage up and down the subway steps, hotel steps to the 3 and 2 floors, or drag my luggage up the steep road for up to 10 minutes, that is labour intensive. I certainly did not pay that huge amount of money to be a porter. There is a lot more I can say about this terrible experience, suffice to say that I will never do another tour with G Adventure and will make sure that my friends and family know about my experience, so that they don't have to face what I did.Show detailed ratings
- CLCatherineWritten on April 11, 20164.0 - GoodI travelled as a single & joined this tour May 2015. The tour leader was a local lady from Lake Como. She advised us of all the best local restaurants, attractions & importantly gelato vendors! It was a small, mixed age group of 11 which made for getting to know the other travellers well. Accommodation was always with local owners and was clean although basic but quite acceptable. Travelling through Italy was very well organized with using local transport & a lot of extras included. We also had lots of time to adventure on our own. I highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- VVKWritten on September 8, 20144.0 - GoodThoroughly enjoyed the tour. It was my first tour as a solo traveler and I had great time and met some amazing people. My Tour Radar agent, Leonie was very helpful throughout the process.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2 Rome (1B)
- Day 3 Rome/Montepulciano (1B)
- Day 4 Montepulciano (1B)
- Day 5 Montepulciano/Florence (1B)
- Day 6 Florence (1B)
- Day 7 Florence (1B)
- Day 8 Florence/Cinque Terre (1B)
- Day 9 Cinque Terre (1B)
- Day 10 Cinque Terre/Lake Como (1B)
- Day 11 Lake Como (1B)
- Day 12 Lake Como/Venice (1B)
- Day 13 Venice (1B)
- Day 14 Venice (1B)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age limit 65years at the time of booking or at the time of travel?
It is usually at time of travel, however if you will be older we can always check with G Adventures as this shouldnt be a problem.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Venice6 seats left$707$3,049-23%USD $2,341
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Venice0 seats left$122USD $2,927Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Venice7 seats left$122USD $2,927
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Venice5 seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to VeniceOnly 1 seat left$128USD $3,071Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$589$3,199-18%USD $2,610
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$128USD $3,071
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $2,341 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2341 for Ultimate Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 815 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 62 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 70 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 193 km
- Como (Italy)
- 255 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,341 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Italy