- Our saving
- US $ 2,899
- Rather Poor
- DLDeniseWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - Good
Like that I do not have to do any transportation arrangements. Just follow the ceo to the right place and get off when he says. No worries for someone who does not normally use public transportation. Like the new town orientation upon arrival and then do... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Denise, we appreciate it.
- LGLucyWritten on November 12, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Guide was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and organised. Transportation was generally local trains and buses. Accommodation was extremely disappointing and a low point of the tour - value for money absolutely terrible. This was an expensive tour and yet the... Read more
- MTMahshidWritten on August 8, 20162.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The trip was well below what I expected. For the cost of $4500 AUD aside from getting an opportunity to see beautiful sceneries, meeting nice fellow travellers and experience local interactions, all the rest gets half a star rating, for the following... Read more
- CLCatherineWritten on April 11, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I travelled as a single & joined this tour May 2015. The tour leader was a local lady from Lake Como. She advised us of all the best local restaurants, attractions & importantly gelato vendors! It was a small, mixed age group of 11 which made for getting to... Read more
- VVKWritten on September 8, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. It was my first tour as a solo traveler and I had great time and met some amazing people. My Tour Radar agent, Leonie was very helpful throughout the process.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2 Rome (1B)
- Day 3 Rome/Montepulciano (1B)
- Day 4 Montepulciano (1B)
- Day 5 Montepulciano/Florence (1B)
- Day 6 Florence (1B)
- Day 7 Florence (1B)
- Day 8 Florence/Cinque Terre (1B)
- Day 9 Cinque Terre (1B)
- Day 10 Cinque Terre/Lake Como (1B)
- Day 11 Lake Como (1B)
- Day 12 Lake Como/Venice (1B)
- Day 13 Venice (1B)
- Day 14 Venice (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age limit 65years at the time of booking or at the time of travel?
It is usually at time of travel, however if you will be older we can always check with G Adventures as this shouldnt be a problem.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Venice0 seats left$145USD $2,899Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$145USD $2,899Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$145USD $2,899
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$152USD $3,049
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$152USD $3,049
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$152USD $3,049
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Rome14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$152USD $3,049
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $2,899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2899 for Ultimate Italy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 62 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 70 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 193 km
- Como (Italy)
- 255 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Italy