Eastern US & Canada Discovery 2018
- US $ 3,408
- New York City
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Marybeth Haydo's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe whole tour was marvelous and Susan, our tour guide was terrific!
- anne pickard's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour- everyone was very friendly.
- BilDon's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely first class tour of Western Canada which covered all the "must see's". The pace was "steady", the coach was v... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BOSTON
- Day 2: BOSTON
- Day 3: BOSTON–FRANCONIA NOTCH STATE PARK–QUÉBEC CITY
- Day 4: QUÉBEC CITY
- Day 5: QUÉBEC CITY–MONTRÉAL
- Day 6: MONTRÉAL–OTTAWA
- Day 7: OTTAWA–TORONTO
- Day 8: TORONTO
- Day 9: TORONTO–NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 10: NIAGARA FALLS–LANCASTER
- Day 11: LANCASTER–WASHINGTON DC
- Day 12: WASHINGTON DC
- Day 13: WASHINGTON DC–PHILADELPHIA–NEW YORK CITY
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Eastern US & Canada Discovery 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Boston13 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to New York City9 seats leftUSD $3,408Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Boston13 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to New York City0 seats leftUSD $3,320Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Boston13 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to New York City0 seats leftUSD $3,320Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Boston13 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to New York City0 seats leftUSD $3,320Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Boston13 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to New York City0 seats leftUSD $3,320Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Boston13 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to New York City0 seats leftUSD $3,320Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Boston is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $3,408 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3408 for Eastern US & Canada Discovery 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Boston (USA)
- 494 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 167 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 352 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 411 km
- Lancaster (USA)
- 141 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 199 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 130 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,904 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,092 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours