Italy’s Great Cities
- Our saving
- US $ 2,411
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME–SAN MARTINO IN CAMPO
- Day 3: SAN MARTINO IN CAMPO–ASSISI–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE
- Day 7: FLORENCE–SIENA–ROME
- Day 8: ROME. EXCURSION TO CASTEL GANDOLFO
- Day 9: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAdeleCorcorsnWritten on September 30, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The Itinerary was not planned correctly. We did the most important part of our tour (the Vatican and St. Peter’s) on the LAST day. We spent two days (5 hours each) on the bus on the highway with stops only at Auto Grille..actually we ate at Auto Grill... Read more
- PPatriciaPaganiWritten on September 30, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was quite surprised as to how long we were on the bus to travel....we lost at least 2 days just traveling from one city to the next. And the highlight of the trip....The Vatican/St Peter's Basillica etc was on our last day when we flew into Rome and... Read more
- MMichelinaGuistiWritten on September 30, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Laura was great. Always on time. The problem was with the itinerary. First full day in Rome, should have been the Vatican, instead of the end of the trip. I had done this trip 10 years ago with ABC tours. We had more time on our own to shop. We didn't even... Read more
- SHSonyaWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, we loved it
- ABAnneWritten on March 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved my tour. Salvatore was a great guide, as were all the local guides. The accommodations were good, the sights were unbelievable, and the excursions were equally as awesome/worth the extra money. I'd recommend this tour to anyone!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you offer a costumized itinerary for us?
TourRadar is an online marketplace that works with hundreds of Tour Operators that provide set itineraries for Group Tour, we do not offer customized tour packages unfortunately.
I'm looking at booking a tour that starts in Rome at 5pm on 25/8/2017. I was just wondering what hotel the tour starts/finishes from?
Thank you for your message, we're so glad to see you're interested in this incredible trip with Globus!
Although Globus cannot confirm which accommodations they will be using until much close to the departure date, they are currently using the Cicerone Hotel in Rome. I've attached the Vacation Overview which has more information about the tour and what is included.
I was just wondering what are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Italy’s Great Cities
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,399Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMar 29, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,499Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$268$2,679-10%USD $2,411Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$298$2,979-10%USD $2,681Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Rome8 seats left$299$2,989-10%USD $2,690Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Rome7 seats left$298$2,979-10%USD $2,681Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Rome9 seats left$298$2,979-10%USD $2,681Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Rome8 seats left$298$2,979-10%USD $2,681Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Rome8 seats left$298$2,979-10%USD $2,681Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 334 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,411 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy’s Great Cities