Italy’s Great Cities
- Our saving
- US $ 2,366
- Rather Poor
- SHSonyaWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, we loved it
- ABAnneWritten on March 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved my tour. Salvatore was a great guide, as were all the local guides. The accommodations were good, the sights were unbelievable, and the excursions were equally as awesome/worth the extra money. I'd recommend this tour to anyone!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ASSISI–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE
- Day 7: FLORENCE–SIENA–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you offer a costumized itinerary for us?
TourRadar is an online marketplace that works with hundreds of Tour Operators that provide set itineraries for Group Tour, we do not offer customized tour packages unfortunately.
I'm looking at booking a tour that starts in Rome at 5pm on 25/8/2017. I was just wondering what hotel the tour starts/finishes from?
Thank you for your message, we're so glad to see you're interested in this incredible trip with Globus!
Although Globus cannot confirm which accommodations they will be using until much close to the departure date, they are currently using the Cicerone Hotel in Rome. I've attached the Vacation Overview which has more information about the tour and what is included.
I was just wondering what are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence, 72 years old31st October 2018
Italy’s Great Cities
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,349Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,419Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,419Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $2,366 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2366 for Italy’s Great Cities, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 334 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,366 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy’s Great Cities