Italy’s Great Cities
- US $ 2,509
- Rather Poor
- ABAnneWritten on March 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved my tour. Salvatore was a great guide, as were all the local guides. The accommodations were good, the sights were unbelievable, and the excursions were equally as awesome/worth the extra money. I'd recommend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ASSISI–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE
- Day 7: FLORENCE–SIENA–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you offer a costumized itinerary for us?
TourRadar is an online marketplace that works with hundreds of Tour Operators that provide set itineraries for Group Tour, we do not offer customized tour packages unfortunately.
I'm looking at booking a tour that starts in Rome at 5pm on 25/8/2017. I was just wondering what hotel the tour starts/finishes from?
Thank you for your message, we're so glad to see you're interested in this incredible trip with Globus!
Although Globus cannot confirm which accommodations they will be using until much close to the departure date, they are currently using the Cicerone Hotel in Rome. I've attached the Vacation Overview which has more information about the tour and what is included.
I was just wondering what are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Italy’s Great Cities
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,509Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,509Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,509Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,509Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,509Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,739Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,739Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 September 2018 the full payment of $2,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2509 for Italy’s Great Cities, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 334 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy’s Great Cities