Italy’s Great Cities
- US $ 2,509
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- ABAnneWritten on March 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved my tour. Salvatore was a great guide, as were all the local guides. The accommodations were good, the sights were unbelievable, and the excursions were equally as awesome/worth the extra money. I'd recommend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ASSISI–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 4: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 5: VENICE ISLAND–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE
- Day 7: FLORENCE–SIENA–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Can you offer a costumized itinerary for us?
TourRadar is an online marketplace that works with hundreds of Tour Operators that provide set itineraries for Group Tour, we do not offer customized tour packages unfortunately.
- September 21, 2016
I'm looking at booking a tour that starts in Rome at 5pm on 25/8/2017. I was just wondering what hotel the tour starts/finishes from?
Thank you for your message, we're so glad to see you're interested in this incredible trip with Globus!
Although Globus cannot confirm which accommodations they will be using until much close to the departure date, they are currently using the Cicerone Hotel in Rome. I've attached the Vacation Overview which has more information about the tour and what is included.
- September 1, 2016
I was just wondering what are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Italy’s Great Cities
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,659Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Rome8 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,589Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $2,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2509 for Italy’s Great Cities, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 334 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy’s Great Cities