- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- Rather Poor
- DDianeAmbroWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Brittania. Marge was a great guide. Very informative and helpful. I would recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- MMaxsimpsonWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour had a brillIant timeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 10, 20183.0 - Averageguide and transportation was good, accommodations and meals were poor.Show detailed ratings
- CMChristineWritten on August 10, 20172.5 - AverageGood tour but would have preferred more time to eat lunch & visit sites so too rushed . Certainly could have had more time in the 7 days , dinner on day 1 ( not necessary ) breakfast only on day 7 ??? ) perhaps optional tours should have been inclusive and the food in most places was very average as was some of the hotels . A consideration for queuing should have been factored into the tight schedule . Suggestion!! covering that same area /8 day tour was needed. That said I loved what I saw & gave up buying coffee and lunch to see the sights! ...and survivedShow detailed ratings
- JTJohnWritten on June 4, 20173.5 - GoodGood varied tour with just the right amount of activities to cater for a range of tastesShow detailed ratings
- KJKelly-annWritten on June 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour covered so much ground in such a short period I felt a bit rushed more often than not. It would have been good to have some extra time at places sdo perhaps same activities just spread over a few extra days. Otherwise I had a fantastic time, everything was well organized and the driver and tour director were friendly and professional. Loved it.Show detailed ratings
- KkowalskiWritten on November 24, 20154.0 - GoodExcellent wonderfulShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 2: GLASGOW. LOCH LOMOND & STIRLING EXCURSION
- Day 3: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–GLENFINNAN–ISLE OF SKYE
- Day 4: ISLE OF SKYE–CULLODEN MOOR–PITLOCHRY–DUNDEE
- Day 5: DUNDEE–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour end?
The tour ends in London. After breakfast at your departure accommodation you are free to depart at any time.
When and where does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so your free to arrive in London at any time and spend the day exploring at your leisure. Please note that the joining point hotel is subject to change.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$160$1,599-10%USD $1,439Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$170$1,699-10%USD $1,529Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Edinburgh9 seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Edinburgh9 seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Edinburgh7 seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$189$1,889-10%USD $1,700Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Glasgow is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Bonnie Scotland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 120 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 54 km
- Dundee (Scotland)
- 17 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bonnie Scotland