- Our saving
- US $ 1,604
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JTJohnWritten on June 4, 20173.5 - GoodGood varied tour with just the right amount of activities to cater for a range of tastesShow detailed ratings
- KJKelly-annWritten on June 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour covered so much ground in such a short period I felt a bit rushed more often than not. It would have been good to have some extra time at places sdo perhaps same activities just spread over a few extra days. Otherwise I had a fantastic time, everything was well organized and the driver and tour director were friendly and professional. Loved it.Show detailed ratings
- KkowalskiWritten on November 24, 20154.0 - GoodExcellent wonderfulShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 2: GLASGOW. LOCH LOMOND & STIRLING EXCURSION
- Day 3: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–GLENFINNAN–ISLE OF SKYE
- Day 4: ISLE OF SKYE–CULLODEN MOOR–PITLOCHRY–DUNDEE
- Day 5: DUNDEE–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the accommodation included in the tour package?
The accommodation is included in this tour. Please note that it is on a twin sharing basis and usually made in 4 star hotels.
- March 1, 2016
Where does this tour start and end?
This tour starts in Glasgow and finishes in Edinburgh.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to EdinburghOnly 1 seat leftOnly 2 days left toSave $155$1,759-9%USD $1,604Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $155$1,759-9%USD $1,604Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $160$1,809-9%USD $1,649Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $72USD $1,737Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $164$1,859-9%USD $1,695Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $74USD $1,785Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $74USD $1,785Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $74USD $1,785Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $74USD $1,785Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $74USD $1,785Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Glasgow is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $1,604 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1604 for Bonnie Scotland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 120 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 54 km
- Dundee (Scotland)
- 17 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,604 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bonnie Scotland