- Our saving
- US $ 1,529
- Visit lively cities and charming villages
- Cruise along pretty islands on picturesque Loch Lomond
- Enjoy a guided tour of a whiskey distillery
- Experience breathtaking scenery at the Isle of Skye
- Hunt for the Loch Ness monster in the Highlands
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 2: GLASGOW. LOCH LOMOND & STIRLING EXCURSION
- Day 3: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–GLENFINNAN–ISLE OF SKYE
- Day 4: ISLE OF SKYE–CULLODEN MOOR–TOMINTOUL–ABERDEEN
- Day 5: ABERDEEN–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DeanWritten on August 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
More sight seeing will be good.Review collected by Globus
- HelenWritten on July 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Only real problem was hotel rooms as apart from Glasgow we were given twin beds and I know there were others available as a single woman on tour was given double rooms in these hotels in Inverness, Aberdeen and EdinburghReview collected by Globus
- MurrayWritten on July 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good bus driver good commentary hotels comfortableReview collected by Globus
- JohnWritten on July 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide and driver were great!!! Very informative and helpful. Hotels were only average with Columba and Mercure below average. Provided meals were good except for Columba!!Review collected by Globus
- JJanineWritten on July 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Andrew, and driver, Davey, made this tour so incredibly memorable! This was my first time taking a international chartered tour, so I was uncertain of what to expect in the experience. Some things that I loved were how kind and knowledgeable... Read more
- StephenWritten on June 24, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Peter was an excellent guide, we thought he was very knowledgable and we felt very safe with the driver we had (John). The breakfasts were great but the dinners could have been better, 3 out of 5 were very good. Wish we had more time at Edinbergh Castle... Read moreReview collected by Globus
- SoniaWritten on June 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First of all, I would like to commend our driver John for being a real gentleman and going above and beyond to clean the windows and keeping the inside of the coach immaculate. Always very pleasant and helpful. Lovely itinerary allows you to see a variety... Read moreReview collected by Globus
- davidWritten on June 7, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itenerary was not as it was represented in the website. We expected to spend much more time on the Isle of Skye and even spend the night there. We barely saw it for just a few hours.Review collected by Globus
- MMMaryWritten on May 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
1. Isle of Skye Dunollie Hotel was shabby at best (Motel 6 quality), we didn't see anything in Isle of Skye so why use the time like this, breakfast scrambled eggs were bad. 2. Richard our guide was very knowledgeable however he struggled with 44 members... Read more
- JMJamesWritten on May 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide made the tour. If I went back, I would want Ien again.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour end?
The tour ends in London. After breakfast at your departure accommodation you are free to depart at any time.
When and where does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so your free to arrive in London at any time and spend the day exploring at your leisure. Please note that the joining point hotel is subject to change.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Undiscovered Britain
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Samantha9th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $1,819Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayApr 16, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Edinburgh8 seats left$170$1,699-10%USD $1,529Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 23, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$177$1,769-10%USD $1,592Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Edinburgh7 seats left$187$1,869-10%USD $1,682Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Edinburgh9 seats left$193$1,929-10%USD $1,736Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$193$1,929-10%USD $1,736Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$193$1,929-10%USD $1,736Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$193$1,929-10%USD $1,736Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Glasgow7 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$193$1,929-10%USD $1,736Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Glasgow is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 120 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 54 km
- Dundee (Scotland)
- 17 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bonnie Scotland