Start planning your tour
- Trek WWII battle terrain and river crossings
- Challenging 50-hour hike on Kokoda Track
- Visit Bomana War Cemetery
- Meet the descendents of “fuzzy wuzzy angels”
Start and end in Port Moresby! With the hiking & trekking tour Australian Led Kokoda, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and 3 other destinations in Papua New Guinea. Australian Led Kokoda includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive Port Moresby.
- Day 2: Fly to Popondetta and drive to Kokoda for start of trek. Trek to Deniki
- Day 3:Deniki to Alola via Isurava Battlefield. Visit Con's Rock along the way
- Day 4:Alola to Templeton's Crossing One (Dump 1). Visit Japanese artillery placement and many foxholes
- Day 5:Templeton's Crossing One to Kagi via Kagi Gap or Myola. Visit one of the last Fuzzy Wuzzy Angles today
- Day 6: Rest in the village on the Sabbath.
- Day 7:Kagi to Menari via Brigade Hill
- Day 8:Menari to Nauro
- Day 9:Nauro to Vuale Creek. Today we will pass through Iorabawa and Ofi Creek.
- Day 10:Vuale Creek to Owers Corner. Then on to Port Moresby. Visit Bomana War Cemetry along the way.
- Day 11:Port Moresby to Home or onto another PNG destination.
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- WEWilliamJuly 22, 2019Hard work ,rewarding thought provoking ,great history lessons great respect to those who’s foot steps we were following great bunch of fellow treckers and carnt speak highly enough of the local guides.kind gentle helpful and to top it of the most... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- CaylanSiddellOctober 28, 2018This is my 3rd Kokoda trek within 10 years with No Roads and my 7th adventure holiday with them. I chose the Fast Trek Aus Led tour this time due to time constraints and also because I wanted to challenge myself that bit harder. So why do I keep... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Caylan great to trek with you,Trip date: October 2018
- CaylanSiddellOctober 28, 2018This was my third Kokoda trek with No Roads and my 7th adventure holiday in total with them. Why do I keep coming back? Simply - their tours are organised, professionally run and challenging. This time I completed the fast trek Aus Led tour - 7... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- SSandraLicciardoOctober 27, 2018My son and l just finished our Kokoda Trek with No Roads , what an amazing experience. We were so fortunate to share our trek with Kaelene an inspirational young man and our guide Peter Miller who was so knowledgeable and a great support to us all. No... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- JJacquelineTaylorOctober 01, 2018The tour was the perfect mix of culture, adventure and luxury. A small group meant minimal waiting time and maximum fun. 2 guides one local and one Australian created a great vibe within the group mixing SriLanka and Australian cultures I would... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks so much Jacqueline Stewart is a great Chaperone and we hope Sri Lanka was everything you hoped it would be.Trip date: August 2018
- AAlexandraMeyersSeptember 20, 2018What a fabulous holiday. I had heard very good things about Sri Lanka and it exceeded my expectations. Our tour was well thought out and planned by Stewart and our local guide Amila. We were kept well informed and entertained as we travelled through... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- GGregMeyersSeptember 20, 2018We were eagerly looking forward to this trip and the actual experience exceeded our expectations. The itinerary was well planned and paced. Stewart and the local tour guides were first class. They worked tirelessly to ensure the group experienced to the... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- CCherylOHanlonJune 23, 2018Just finished trekking Kokoda last Wednesday An exceptional experience superbly led by Robyn and her group of Porters . Would recommend the trip to everyone young and old. Every attention to our care, meals , health, wellbeing and fitness was first... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks so much Cheryl we really appreciate your time to let others know you had a great trip. Thanks again and I will let Robyn know of your mmessage.Trip date: June 2018
- KRKerriAugust 17, 2016I recently trekked Kokoda with my daughter and a friend. After a lot of research I decided to go with No Roads. It turned out to be a very smart decision. Their advice in preparing for the trek was outstanding and as this was my 1st trek I was very... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
- LLisaApril 27, 2015No Roads made everything easy and the experience memorable. Our guide Justin had exceptional knowledge and made the trek very fun ad informative. No Roads are an exceptional company and highly ethical in how they support and give back to the local... Show moreTrip date: October 2014
- Why should I choose TourRadar?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar