Nepal Highlights Tour - 8 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Gaze at the wonderful architecture of Kathmandu Valley
- Discover unique wooden crafts of medieval monuments
- Experience the fascinating wildlife diversity of Chitwan
- Capture the stunning mountain reflections of Fewa Lake
- Bask at the views of a scenic flight of Kathmandu
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Land in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel
- Day 2 Sightseeing to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites around Kathmandu valley
- Day 3 Drive to Chitwan
- Day 4 Full day Jungle Safari Activities, nature walk, bird watching, Jeep Safari, Canoeing etc. in Chitwan
- Day 5 A scenic drive to Pokhara and enjoy Sightseeing around Pokhara
- Day 6 A pleasant hike to World Peace Pagoda and sightseeing around Valley
- Day 7 Drive to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot and enjoy the spectacular views and sunset
- Day 8 Final Departure to your next destination
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
Oriental Journeys is Kathmandu, Nepal based tour/trekking company. We welcome all the travelers and adventure enthusiasts to enjoy the holidays in the lap of Holy Himalayas. Having more than two decades of experiences in guiding tourists for trekking and mountaineering in all parts of Nepalese mountains, we established Oriental Journeys. We operate various travel packages to fit all type of traveler willing to make their holidays memorable. Our team has specialized trekking and mountaineering guides, Yoga Masters, Reiki Healers, experienced birdwatchers, art & architecture specialists and culture experts. We are committed in providing quality travel services within Nepal and neighboring countries: India, China-Tibet and Bhutan. You can book your trekking in Nepal, tours in Nepal, heritage and pilgrimage tours in Nepal, cultural journeys, jungle safari with us. Mission Statement : "You only live once: Find the adventure of life and live it fully" Slogan: "Come as a Guest, Go as a fiend"Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- FRFrancesca· August 8th, 2022I have no words to describe this magnificent week. Orientale Journey is definitely the best tour operator I have found traveling so far. Machindra organized everything in the smallest detail, at each stop there was an experienced guide who introduced me... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewSo, nice of you. Your review is a motivating statement for us. We hope to see you again in the future. Regards, MDTrip date: August 2022
- Nepal· March 23rd, 2022We had a nice time during the Nepal highlights tour for 8 days, The cultural interaction in Kathmandu was great. Chitwan Jungle Safari was more exciting and Pokhara tour was incredible. We enjoyed a lot. Once should do this trip to experience real... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you for putting the wonderful review. Hope to see you again in the future.Trip date: March 2022
- JJoannaGonkiewicz· March 21st, 2022Such a well-managed trip Such a well-managed trip My family and I visited a number of places, and we had a great time in each of them through Nepal Highlight Tour. The employees, guides, and drivers were all extremely friendly and hospitable.... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Joanna, Thank you for your kind words to motivate our team. We are delighted to share our treasures with you. Hope to serve you again in future. Regards, RadhikaTrip date: February 2022
- PPitormucha· March 21st, 2022I came here after a recommendation from a friend, Charlotte. So far, I've enjoyed it. I'm glad I came here to witness and enjoy Nepal's natural beauty. All of the tour guides were extremely pleasant and courteous. It was fantastic! Thank you, Oriental... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Pitormucha for your wonderful review. It is our goal to satisfy our avid guests with the mesmerizing scenery and diverse cultural experiences in this beautiful land of Himalayas! Really appreciate your review. Hope to serve you again in the... Show moreTrip date: December 2021
- Michael· February 25th, 2022I had a long plan to visit Nepal with my family. We were able to execute the plan as our last son also completed 8 this November. We find Oriental Journey's Nepal Highlight tour suitable for our family tour. Machhindra Acharya organized everything... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Michael, We feel great to have your wonderful review in response to our service during your Nepal trip. Your gratitude and nice words will definitely motivate our professional spirit. We will be looking to serve you again in the future. Thank you... Show moreTrip date: December 2021
- RRichardBall· February 22nd, 2022After returning from the Himalaya Trek I still had a week to go on a cultural tour. I decided to take an 8-day Nepal Highlights tour. Our tour guide, Nabin, was very knowledgeable. He took us on an overnight tour of Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot Hill.... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Richard for your nice compliments. We look to see you again in Nepal.Trip date: January 2022
- PPetyaGeiger· December 30th, 2021We just finished the 8 days tour of Nepal with my family. Such an amazing experience! Our tour guide Machhindra did amazing job sharing his beautiful country with us and made sure our two boys would have a lot of fun too! The tour around Kathmandu was... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Petya, It was our great pleasure to serve you during your Nepal trip. We highly appreciate for your kind review and time to write us. Your words, definitely will motivate our team to deliver professional services to all our guest. We will be... Show moreTrip date: December 2021
- CSCong· January 8th, 2020I would say this a very fantastic tour. I did this tour with Oriental Journeys with my family. Pokhara is a beautiful city. we enjoyed boating in Fewa lake. We enjoyed a lot in a jungle safari in Chitwan National park and encountered crocodile,... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Cong She! for your wonderful review. We are really happy to know about your good memory of Nepal and it's our pleasure to serve you. We will happy to serve you in the future.Trip date: November 2019
- LOLarry· December 4th, 2019"Fantastic journey. Breathtaking scenery, a good walk from Phewa lake to Peace gumba, amazing people and culture of Nepal. Trip of a lifetime.”Really enjoyed.Recommend to everyone!Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Larry for your wonderful experience with Oriental Journeys in Nepal. we would be happy to serve you again in Nepal with another fantastic journey.Trip date: October 2019
- SRSusan· December 3rd, 2019“A Very good tour, and so amazing cultures of Nepal. Very friendly people. It's a good way to explore the cultural highlights as well as geographical differences in Nepal.This company is always quick in providing information in my all queries from the... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Susan for giving your valuable time to review us. Your compliments, nice words and good experience inspires our team to deliver a professional service. We are confident to receive many similar chances to serve you.Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Thursday13 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 35% is required to confirm your booking with Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.. Please familiarise yourself with the Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Explorer
- 8 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Nepal Highlights Tour - 8 Days Tours in Nepal
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours