Afrochella Ghana 2022
- Tour Operator:
- Olives Travel & Tour Ghana
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 1: ACCRA | AFRICAN METROPOLIS
- Day 2: ACCRA | AFROCHELLA
- Day 3: ACCRA | FREE DAY | BEACH DAY
- Day 4: HISTORIC SLAVE TRADE CASTLES | CAPE COAST CASTLE | ELMINA CASTLE | KAKUM NATIONAL PARK | ASSIN MANSO SLAVE MARKET
- Day 5: ACCRA | ACCRA CITY TOUR | KWAME NKRUMAH MAUSOLEUM | ARTS AND CRAFT CENTRE | W.E DUBOIS CENTER
- Day 6: ACCRA | FREE DAY
- Day 7: KUMASI | ASHANTI KINGDOM | TRADITIONAL NAMING CEREMONY
- Day 8: ACCRA | CHOCOLATE TASTING | 57 CHOCOLATE | DEPARTURE
- Optional Extras
- Overall RatingExcellent
- TThomasFreese· February 3rd, 2020It’s a great tour for first time visitor to Ghana. Prince is very knowledgeable about Ghana past and present. He is very passionate about Ghana. He also seems to know everybody, which often got us preferred treatment.Olives Travel & Tour Ghana commented on this reviewDear Tom, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you for choosing to travel with us through the Travel Junkies collaboration. We hope to see you soon again. Thanks (The Olives Team)Trip date: January 2020
- RRonaldPerry· January 11th, 2020Just being in Ghana alone was amazing. The people are hospitable and gracious. Our tour leader, Prince Hart, was par excellence. He’s quite knowledgeable about Ghana, the people, the history and the politics. He is a wealth of information. Prince was... Show moreOlives Travel & Tour Ghana commented on this reviewThank you Ron for your kind words. We appreciate you all and the Travel Junkees group who chose to travel with us regarding our Afrochella Ghana 2019 tour. We hope to see you again Ron. We look forward for your return to Ghana as the president and the... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Dec, 2021EnglishMonday3 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4200% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar