Maldives: 7 day tour! Rasdhoo + Island Hopping!
- Tour Operator:
- BeachLife Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 100
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Airport transfer - Male to Rasdhoo - 1 hr
- Day 2: Rasdhoo
- Day 3: Resort Island Day Trip!
- Day 4: Rasdhoo - Snorkel the famous reefs!
- Day 5: Rasdhoo - Manta's!
- Day 6: Rasdhoo - Beaches & water sports
- Day 7: Transfer to the airport
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by BeachLife Tours
Established in Canada in 2002, BeachLife Tours started as a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to South East Asia. Now after 20 years in the industry we’ve left the other countries behind and focused on what we do best; Maldives ! For the past 13 years we’ve spent our time living and traveling throughout each country finding out first hand about all “must-do” activities, all the best locations, best restaurants, safe & reliable transportation, and clean cozy hotels right next to the beach! Our laid-back style to traveling, friendly guides, small groups of 8-15 people, and off the beaten track locations, has all brought about a new approach to traveling as a “tour group.” We’ve designed our trips in a way that gives you all the freedom of traveling alone, but the ease and convenience of having everything organized for you, its then up to you to pick and choose what you want to do along the way, simple as that. The best of the best is always organized for each of our trips, you don’t have to worry about looking for hotels, deciding what locations would be best, activities that are worth doing, which restaurants are the best, etc. We normally stay 2 – 4 days in each of our locations, allowing you time to relax and fully experience the island-life; no rushing around locations or pressure to do anything. Our activities are also spaced out during times of the day that work for the majority of the group and we describe what to expect, so if you find that you’re not interested and would rather spend the day doing something else, no problem.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Andrei· March 17th, 2020One of the best vacations I ever had. The place was gorgeous, the activities were super fun, everyone on the island was friendly and the sights from the sandbanks were amazingBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Andrei! So happy to hear you enjoyed our tour! Hope you can join us again on your next vacation!Trip date: March 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Saturday15 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$1,890$945
- -50%Saturday4 Nov, 2023Friday10 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990$9950% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -50%Saturday2 Dec, 2023Friday8 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990$9950% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday31 Jan, 2024Tuesday6 Feb, 2024English$1,9900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Thursday7 Mar, 2024Wednesday13 Mar, 2024English$1,9900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types D, M, L, J, G, K. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, D, M, L, J, K. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types A, B, D, M, L, J, G, K. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, L, J, G, K.
- Type AMaldives
- Type BMaldives
- Type DMaldives
- Type MMaldives
- Type LMaldives
- Type JMaldives
- Type GMaldives
- Type KMaldives
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Maldives. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with BeachLife Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BeachLife Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "BeachLife Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of BeachLife Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the BeachLife Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Maldives
- Discover the Best Maldives' Vacation Packages 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Maldives from Male
- Maldives Explorer
- 7 days Maldives
- Operators in Asia
- Maldives: 7 day tour! Rasdhoo + Island Hopping! Tours in Maldives
- Explorer Tours
- Maldives Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Maldives tours