Backpacking Thailand - Feel Free Travel
- Tour Operator:
- Feel Free Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Phi Phi
- Chiang Mai
- The Absolute Best of Thailand in 15 Days
- Sleep in Floating Bungalows in the Jungle
- Island life, Sunsets & Beach Parties
- Grab a Tube & float down the Pai River
- 100% Ethical Elephant Experience
- ALL Activities Included - NO Hidden Costs
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive & let the adventure begin!
- Day 2: The best of Bangkok
- Day 3: Time to shop, relax and grab the train!
- Day 4: Welcome to the Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Let's head south to the beaches!
- Day 6: Thailand in all it's beauty - Railway Beach
- Day 7: Let's go island hopping - Koh Phi Phi
- Day 8: Lagoons, snorkelling & monkey beach 🤿
- Day 9: Time to recharge & hang by the pool
- Day 10: Where the adventure truly begins
- Day 11: Have you ever met an elephant?
- Day 12: Find yourself in Pai - Not literally 😃
- Day 13: Muay Thai & Hot Springs
- Day 14: We'll learn to cook like a local
- Day 15: Checkout & onward travel ✈️
- Additional Services
Operated by Feel Free Travel
On paper we are a UK Tour Operator that specialises in Group Travel. In reality we are a group of buddies that are passionate about showing people like you the trip of a lifetime! Travel should be fun, easy and hassle free! That’s where we come in... let us plan everything for you from the moment you arrive until the minute you leave. Book that flight and leave the rest to us! A passion for delivering awesome experiences in incredible destinations isn’t something that can be taught or bought online. We love what we do and get that warm fuzzy feeling when we read the amazing reviews left by our travellers ❤️Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Larissa· February 23rd, 2023HAD A BLAST I had the best time - I would give it 10 stars if I could! Jord and Ash went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time ever and helped us with EVERYTHING we needed. The group of people was amazing, and I wouldn’t change anything!... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Larissa. Thanks for such a great review! By the sounds of it you had an incredible time in Thailand with the team. We're glad to hear that Jord & Ash went above and beyond. They are the dream team. We hope to see you again on a future tour. Awesome... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- SMSarah· February 15th, 2023I just spent an incredible 15 days on the Feel Free Thailand tour with a lovely group of people lead by Gab and Jake. These two went above and beyond to ensure the trip ran smoothly and that everyone was having the best time possible. They are both such... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Sarah. Gab & Jake are legends! We agree that they are genuine, caring and super fun. It sounds like you all had a blast in Thailand. We're very happy to hear that you were so impressed with the accommodation and itinerary. At feel free travel we are... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- Soul· February 12th, 2023Beautiful aroooy!!!!!Feel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Soul. Thanks for the review. We're going to take that as you had a great time with us in Thailand!Trip date: January 2023
- KHKirsten· December 23rd, 2022The BEST introduction to Thailand! The best and most perfect introduction to Thailand!! If you see this, do not hesitate — book the tour right away! I’ve taken many tours in my life/travels — and Feel Free Travel exceeded my expectations —from the... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Kirsten. At feel free travel we love exceeding expectations. Especially with seasoned travellers such as yourself. We're happy to hear that you made the right choice. We know how important fast and helpful communication is, and we believe it sets us... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- SMSamantha· September 19th, 2022One of the best experiences of my life! 15 days in Thailand and no regrets at all! I would book it twice if I could. What are you waiting for? Instead of reading this review you could be booking your trip right now! What did the tour having going for... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Samantha. It sounds like you and the team bad a blast in Thailand. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour so much. We do take great care in planning our tours, and we agree the the balance of activities is spot on. We also agree that our... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- GKGreg· September 18th, 2022Amazing experience on the 15th day trip to Thailand (September 2022) with 2 amazing group leaders, Gab & Soph, who really went the extra mile in every turn! Totally worth it, strongly recommended!Feel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Greg. It sounds like Gab & Soph took good care of you on the tour. Everyone at the feel free travel team does their best to go the extra mile. We're happy to hear that you had an awesome experience. Thanks for the review!Trip date: September 2022
- TBTim· August 31st, 2022Great tour! Gab was very sociable and the hotspots were well chosen. Intense tour with lots of impressive activities, not a beach holiday if that is what youre looking for.Feel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Tim. We're happy to hear that you were impressed with the locations and activities. Gab is a legend! It sounds like she showed you a great time on the tour. Thanks for the review!Trip date: August 2022
- PPaigeDeedman· August 23rd, 2022I had the most amazing time in Thailand on Feel Free Travel’s 15-day tour. The destinations were so beautiful and all the activities were super fun. Gab was the best group leader I could have ever asked for, she felt more like a friend than a guide. Gab... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Paige. We're so happy to hear that Gab made you feel so included. She's an absolute legend and we're lucky to have her. It sounds like you loved the locations and activities on the tour. Thanks for this great review!Trip date: June 2022
- CCiaraLyons· August 22nd, 2022Feel Free Travel is a 10/10! I was slightly apprehensive going to Thailand alone but from start to finish I was in very good hands. Gab was a top notch guide, honestly never saw this girl stressed or in a bad mood over the full 9 days. Showed us some... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Ciara. We're so happy that you put your apprehensions aside and joined us in Thailand. Gab really is a top notch guide. We're glad you were so pleased with her. It sounds like you all had a blast in Thailand. We look forward to seeing you again on... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- DDonnaHarte· August 22nd, 2022The 15 day Thailand tour was everything I had hoped for and more. Our tour guide Gab was amazing and felt more like a friend to all of us. She was so helpful, knowledgeable of everything Thai and most of all full of positive energy and fun vibes. Gab... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Donna. It seems you and the team had a great time in Thailand. It look like Gab did us proud. We agree that she's an incredible guide with vast knowledge of the country, as well as being a joy to be around. We're happy to hear that you liked the... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,506
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,506
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,506
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -9%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,506$1,378
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,506
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,506
- Saturday13 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,506
- Saturday20 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,506
- -9%Saturday27 May, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,506$1,378
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,506
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any cancellation fees?
Cancellation fees are based on the period of notice requested for cancellation which can vary. Please contact our team of Travel Experts for more information and to see what options are available for you.
- Is it possible to change departures dates for a confirmed booking?
It should be possible to change the departure date but it will depend on the availability of the departure date you would like to change to and an amendment fee may apply.
- How much spending money do I need?
The amount of spending money that you will need while travelling on the trip is based on a number of different factors. But generally, we recommend that you bring no less than $400 - $500 spending money. Obviously, if you like to shop from sunrise to sunset or are the type of person to buy everyone in the group a Tequila shot at any given opportunity then you may need a little more.
It’s important to remember that all activities accommodation transport and a bunch of meals are included on all trips so the only things you need spending money for is extra meals drinks shopping and maybe a massage here and there!
Your Group Leader will assist you with anything you are unsure of when it comes to spending while you are here and they can assist you with ways to save your money if you are on a strict budget.
- When is the best time to visit?
One of the biggest reasons why travelling in Asia is so popular, is because you can visit all year round, and it’s not going to be cold and you can expect to have some good weather. The weather does vary a lot throughout the whole of Asia, but the best time to travel is during the end and beginning of the year.
- Do we get any free time during the trip?
Feel Free Travel try to get the perfect balance of amazing activities yet keeping enough chill time so that you can relax, explore the local area, do some shopping or treat yourself to a massage.
- Are all the activities included?
Yes! We promise you, all of our activities listed on each of Feel Free Travels trips are included. From an elephant sanctuary visit in Thailand to a traditional Thai massage, its all included and the only money your going to spend is on a few meals, drinks and any shopping you want to do.
- Do most people travel solo or with friends?
On all of the tours generally, you will find there is a great mix of travellers either travelling solo or with a few of their friends/family member. However one of the best things about travelling on a tour as it really doesn't matter who you are travelling with as everyone will become one big family once the tour has started. You are also able to make that bond happen even earlier as Feel Free Travel create groups on their Facebook page closer to the time of the start date, so you can connect with others on the same trip before it even starts!
- What is the typical age range of your tours?
Generally, the travellers on the tours are between 18-39 years of age but the trips are not limited to any specific age. As long as you like to have fun and are young at heart you will have a fantastic time.
- Are flights included in the price of the tours?
Flights specified on the trip inclusions are included within the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included and are your own responsibility.
- Do all trips include accommodation?
Yes, all of the trips offered by Feel Free Travel are fully inclusive of all accommodation. See the individual tour pages for trip inclusions for a breakdown of accommodation styles.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Feel Free Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 63 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feel Free Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Feel Free Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Feel Free Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Feel Free Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 15 days Thailand
- From Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Operators in Asia
- Backpacking Thailand - Feel Free Travel Tours in Thailand
- Active Adventure Tours
- Southern Thailand Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Beach Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Surfing Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Thailand
- Thailand tours