Best Of Vietnam In 14 Days - Hanoi / Halong Bay / Sapa / Hoi An / Ho Chi Minh
- Tour Operator:
- Realistic Asia
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 90
- Operated in:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
- Trek through rice terraces and explore the colorful culture
- Embark on an overnight cruise on the UNESCO Halong Bay
- Discover the bustling "Pearl of the Orient" in Ho Chi Minh
- Explore the maze of waterways that is the Mekong Delta
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 WELCOME TO VIETNAM - HANOI ARRIVAL
- Day 2 BAVI ECO TOUR (B)
- Day 3 HANOI – TRANSFER TO SAPA BY BUS (B)
- Day 4 SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B/L/D) GROUP TOUR
- Day 5 TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SAPA - HANOI (B/L)
- Day 6 HANOI – HA LONG BAY (B/L/D) – SHARING CRUISE, BUS
- Day 7 HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) – SHARING CRUISE
- Day 8 HANOI FLY TO HOI AN (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
- Day 9 HOI AN LEISURE (B)
- Day 10 HOI AN LEISURE (B) - HOI AN ECO TOUR (Optional Tour)
- Day 11 HOI AN FLY TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
- Day 12 HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA (B/L) – GROUP TOUR
- Day 13 HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNEL (B/L) – GROUP TOUR
- Day 14 TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Realistic Asia
COMPANY OVERVIEW We are one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have been offering exceptional and memorable travel experiences in Southeast Asia since 2011. With our local knowledge, we are proud to provide an excellent service and a wide range of activities: from a one-day trip to long multi-country tours; and from a leisure beach break to trekking adventure in jungles. OUR STORY Our story started in 2011 as a small family business offering authentic trips around Vietnam. Our founder Hien Do has always had a passion for travel and a big love for her country, this inspired her to share the true beauty of Vietnam with others. Now Realistic Asia is a well-established tour operator arranging trips throughout South East Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. But we still keep the spirit of a small family company treating our clients as our dearest friends. WHAT WE OFFER First-hand knowledge We are locals and know every corner of the destinations we offer. Our team personally checks all the accommodations you will stay in, all activities you will do, and all the places you will visit. We are continuously developing and looking for something new to offer, meeting the demand of any traveler. Our team is always ready to give comprehensive advice about trip planning to any part of Indochina. A passionate team Everyone in our company is a passionate traveler and loves what we are doing. You could expect creativity and deep destination knowledge in our tour itineraries. Our team will always be with you from your first request till the time you are back home from the trip. We also guarantee 24/7 support during your tour. High-Quality Service We are dedicated to offering the highest quality of service possible. We carefully select and regularly check all the accommodations, transport, and activities we offer. We have built a strong partnership with our suppliers to give you the best quality and price. Our experienced and regularly trained guides will take the best care of you. Personal Touch We operate on the customer-centric core and pay attention to the details. We are always available for you and dedicated to creating a perfect holiday. We carefully listen to and follow any special request from our travelers. Any trip from our catalog could be customized to meet your needs. Feel free to discuss with us your dream vacation, and we will make it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Andrea· November 20th, 2022This was a wonderful tour! We visited Hanoi, Saba, Halong Bay, Hoi An and Ho Chi Ming, We were able to learn a lot about local cultures, meet fellow travelers from all over the world and see so much. Realistic Asia did a great job coordinating every... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy about your holiday! Your feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us to further develop our services and organize memorable... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
- Joshua· December 4th, 2019We had a two week holiday totally organized by Realistic Asia. Was absolutely fantastic. We saw so much of Vietnam. The guides were brilliant, the transport was fantastic. Everything went so smoothly. Drivers always on time, internal flights arranged.... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Joshua, thank you for writing us a review, we're glad that you had a wonderful time in Vietnam. Hopefully, we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Best Regards, Realistic Asia Team!Trip date: June 2019
- Melissa· April 23rd, 2019Overall tour arrangement was well done with closely update on the tour. Special thanks to S Viet Travel team for working out the arrangement for us. We had a memorable holiday in Vietnam.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Melissa. We are pleased to see that you are satisfied with our package. We are awaited for being your agent in the next trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: February 2019
- Marcus· April 8th, 2019Still be in the cloud thinking of my trip in Vietnam last September. Thank you David for prompt response; informative and supportive to help me had a best journey in Vietnam. Love Hoi An so muchRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Marcus. We are pleased to receive your appreciation. We will do our utmost to offer fitting services. We will take real action with your following trips as a welcome gift for your promise to be back with us. Best regards, Realistic Asia Team.Trip date: January 2019
- Zayn· February 28th, 2019Having returned home safe and sound, on behalf of our group I would like to thank you S Viet from bottom of our heart. I was leaving to the airport for my flight back home then I that I forgot my daughter backpack at the hotel. S Viet has understand... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Zayn. We feel that we are walking on air when receiving your compliment. We are also thankful for your trust to frankly share your request so that we can sort everything out. We are looking forward to more opportunities to accompany your trip. Best... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
- Summer· February 28th, 2019It’s a great journey overall. Every day is a new experience. Hoi An is so lovely, especially in the early morning, I’m in love with this town and our guide, Minah. I have many friends who is planning to go to Vietnam, will definitely recommend your... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Summer Braxton. Thanks for your recognition for our work. Nothing can be compared with your happiness during the trip to us. Once again, happy wedding and hope to be your future agent in the following trips. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: January 2019
- Micheal· February 24th, 2019This is a great tour which gives you all the best bits of Vietnam. I tried overnight train to Sapa and it really unforgettable experiences. Accommodation was also pretty comfortable as you stay in hotels most of the time. Overall I'd highly recommend... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Joan Rushston. It must be a refreshing experience to you. We would love to hear that we brought you so much positive memories. Hope to welcome you to further destinations. Best regards, Realistic Asia Team.Trip date: September 2018
- Thanh· January 17th, 2019Thank you for providing us the most wonderful trip to Vietnam ever. Our tour guide minah is fanstatic and took care of us throughout the trip. I have to admit their food is amazing, don't stick to the hotel's meals , just go out and try all their street... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewThank you for your nice words. We are honored to bring you a great experience in travelling. Best regards, Realistic Asia Team.Trip date: January 2019
- Đạt· January 2nd, 2019Great Vietnam exploration with S Viet Travel , commited tour guide, comfortable coach and nice accomodation have been arranged throughout the Hanoi and Halong Bay trip and other placesRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi David. Thanks for your time to drop us such favorable review. We would love to bring you more and more high quality services. See you soon. Best regards.Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,328$1,164
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Realistic Asia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Realistic Asia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Realistic Asia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Realistic Asia. Please familiarise yourself with the Realistic Asia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Best Of Vietnam In 14 Days - Hanoi / Halong Bay / Sapa / Hoi An / Ho Chi Minh Tours in Vietnam
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Vietnam tours